PDA

View Full Version : A quick intro (Hans @ NZPT)

Hans @ NZPT
7th September 2011, 16:30
Hi

Hans From NZ Performance Tuning here. Managed to stay off a bike most of my life but feel the dark side calling(spose thats what happens when you get bored of high performance cars eh?)

I get to play with a few bikes here and there in regards to remapping. We can currently remap
-Aprilia
-Ducati
-MV Agusta
-Kawasaki

More bikes coming on soon and new protocols are being developed as we learn what bikes run what ECU's. Chucking a 10% power increase on the bigger bikes via software makes the owners smile bigger!

Marmoot
7th September 2011, 19:22
What can you do to a Ducati 848 and what's the ballpark dollar figure we are talking about?

And, if you happen to have a website, might be worth putting it on your forum signature. (Free advice here. Normally I charge people $100 for this, so you'd better listen and do it :) )

BMWST?
7th September 2011, 20:56
Hi

Hans From NZ Performance Tuning here. Managed to stay off a bike most of my life but feel the dark side calling(spose thats what happens when you get bored of high performance cars eh?)

I get to play with a few bikes here and there in regards to remapping. We can currently remap
-Aprilia
-Ducati
-MV Agusta
-Kawasaki

More bikes coming on soon and new protocols are being developed as we learn what bikes run what ECU's. Chucking a 10% power increase on the bigger bikes via software makes the owners smile bigger!

worked a treat on my lil diesel!

Hans @ NZPT
8th September 2011, 12:56
What can you do to a Ducati 848 and what's the ballpark dollar figure we are talking about?

And, if you happen to have a website, might be worth putting it on your forum signature. (Free advice here. Normally I charge people $100 for this, so you'd better listen and do it :) )

About 11hp on that model, will pm you a special price. EDIT: can PM you, want to flick me an email at hans@nzperformancetuning.co.nz

Thanks haha, www.nzperformancetuning.co.nz

Hans @ NZPT
8th September 2011, 12:57
worked a treat on my lil diesel!

Modern common rails are fantastic aye!

Marmoot
8th September 2011, 20:15
Thanks haha, www.nzpereformancetuning.co.nz

In your Forum Signature, buddy. In the signature.
Settings > Edit My Settings > Edit Signature.

And don't ever misspell your website :killingme

Geeen
8th September 2011, 20:51
About 11hp on that model, will pm you a special price. EDIT: can PM you, want to flick me an email at hans@nzperformancetuning.co.nz

Thanks haha, www.nzpereformancetuning.co.nz

Um, you spelled your website funny, this works:

http://www.nzperformancetuning.co.nz/

Geeen
8th September 2011, 20:56
What can you do with Triumphs? I have the TuneECU software and OBDII cable to connect to the ecu.

Hans @ NZPT
9th September 2011, 09:08
Fail, long weeks fail...:facepalm:

What can you do with Triumphs? I have the TuneECU software and OBDII cable to connect to the ecu.

Can you find out what ECU its running?

oracle
9th September 2011, 10:23

Almost there, just need another w (in the ww. of your signature) :P

Geeen
9th September 2011, 18:16

Can you find out what ECU its running?

I'm running a Keihin ECU. Heres the link to the Tune ECU site

http://www.tomhamburg.net/TuneECU_En/index.html