PDA

View Full Version : 4 all u poms

rfc85
11th July 2005, 12:35
Its the last test All Blacks Vs Lions and at 1/2 time the ABs lead 50 - 0
Tanas in the dressing room and says to the rest of the team "you blokes go and have a shower I'll finish the game by myself,shouldn't be too hard"
the rest of the team showers and go's on the piss in town.They catch the final score in a pub ABs75 Lions 3.
They rush back to the park and catch up with Tana "what the fuck happened man,how come they got 3 points ?"
Tana replies "Sorry men I got sent off in the last 20 mins"

T.I.E
11th July 2005, 12:42
that's harsh :whistle: :rofl:

Oscar
11th July 2005, 12:58
We can take it...

marty
11th July 2005, 13:33
Edward was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children
what there fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman,Chippy,Captain of Industry etc, but Edward was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a
cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Edward aside to ask him if that was really true.

No" said Edward, "He plays rugby for the Lions but I was just too embarrassed to say."

marty
11th July 2005, 13:35
There are only 2 man-made things that can be seen with the naked eye from space...

The first one is the Great Wall of China, and right on it's heels is

the...

GAP IN THE LIONS DEFENCE

John
11th July 2005, 13:35
bloody to true...

rfc85
11th July 2005, 13:36
I like it :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

marty
11th July 2005, 13:36
We can take it...

as well as a hammering by the aussies in the 1 dayer.

and that world cup thingie was LAST year. like yesterday's paper.

we've moved on. clive hasn't. obviously.

Oscar
11th July 2005, 13:38
as well as a hammering by the aussies in the 1 dayer.

and that world cup thingie was LAST year. like yesterday's paper.

we've moved on. clive hasn't. obviously.

Judging by your jokes, I'd say you were stuck in 1987 (last time the All Blacks won anything).

John
11th July 2005, 13:39
Judging by your jokes, I'd say you were stuck in 1987 (last time the All Blacks won anything).
wasnt that about the time you lost your ability to comprehend humour? :lol:

Oscar
11th July 2005, 13:46

I dunno. Why don't you post some?

John
11th July 2005, 13:50
I dunno. Why don't you post some?
Dude, your kidding I can only crank out gay / dick / fart jokes. Not humour thats beyond me.

LIONS LOVE THAT COCK :D j/k

marty
11th July 2005, 14:04
i was only a kid in 1987. can't remember anything from back then.

although there was this one time i parked my car in the laundry of a house, after crashing through the roof (drove off a cliff). actually, that was on the way to watch the AB Scotland world cup game!

so yeah - i was a kid back then.

Oscar
11th July 2005, 14:06

although there was this one time i parked my car in the laundry of a house, after crashing through the roof (drove off a cliff). actually, that was on the way to watch the AB Scotland world cup game!

I'll tell you how different things were then:
The only game I got to was the play off for third in Rotorua.
Wales beat Australia....

Big Dave
11th July 2005, 14:22
From warewolf

The lions practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a white powdery substance was found on the field. Police and forensic investigators were called in to investigate. After a complete analysis, the forensic guys determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the try line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
<>AND
<>The lions coach takes the team out for a training run and first up he tells everyone to assume their normal position.
<>So they all go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.
<>AND
<>The lions are making available a helpline for fans who are disappointed with their teams performance. The helpline number is: 0800 10 10 10 That is .....0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing!!
<>AND
<>What's your wife trying to tell you if she's wearing a lions shirt in bed??
<>You ain't going to score....ever!!
<><><>AND
<>What's the difference between the lions and an arsonist?
<>An arsonist wouldn't waste that many matches.<>

mstriumph
11th July 2005, 14:39
who CARES?? surely the only reason ANYONE watches it is for the sweat-glossed, muscular thighs and heaving buttocks in those tight little shorts? :wait:

rfc85
11th July 2005, 15:00
2 things poms are well known for--
their sense of humour--and their ability to win at rugby :yes:

Coyote
11th July 2005, 15:08
Who cares about rugby anyway?

John
11th July 2005, 16:24
Who cares about rugby anyway?
start running boy.

ZorsT
11th July 2005, 17:23
start running boy.
I think we can take you... :whistle:

John
11th July 2005, 17:32
I think we can take you... :whistle:
I seriously think you get the J.I award of the year.

ZorsT
11th July 2005, 20:15
I seriously think you get the J.I award of the year.
WHAT IS THE J.I AWARD? WHO LIKES MY CAPS?

John
11th July 2005, 20:19
Joiner Inner. as in one of those token guys that wander over when your sitting in the pub and tries to talk to you, then fucks off when they realise your going to stab them.

Drew
11th July 2005, 20:43
Did you hear about WOODHEADS comments, that the only difference between the two teams, was the score. HOW THE FUCK ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MEASURE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO TEAMS ?

jaybee180
11th July 2005, 23:34

I remember a time when the vehicle of a certain person who shall remain nameless crashed through the windows of some shops! But that wasn't back in 1987 and he wasn't a kid. Pretty funny though!