PDA

View Full Version : Any of you run into Moko yet?

BlackJet
8th December 2002, 23:10
Cos he's been in NZ for a week now, and I think he's staying till the 23rd. Look out for for a tattooed 40-something bloke with a London accent! Any sign of him Wari?
Has he been locked up yet? :D

SPman
9th December 2002, 07:08
Which area was he going to - Auckland ? South Island?.....

wari
10th December 2002, 07:59
Got an e-mail from him not long after he arrived ... but nothing since. He reckons he will be in Auckland on the 14th and maybe the 18th or 19th. He must be enjoying himself on the bike too much.

BlackJet
20th December 2002, 23:53
I hear you met up with him Wari!
Sounds like he doesn't want to leave NZ! :D

wari
21st December 2002, 07:22
Yeah ... met up with him Friday.

Had a chat and some lunch at the Bombays ... which is big hill separating Auckland from the rest of NZ.

We went for a short ride out to Port Waikato , then I pointed him to a back route to Hamilton where he was staying. hope I didn't put him crook eh mate.

:)

BlackJet
22nd December 2002, 02:28
Apparently he's been spending most of his time avoiding the other English out there....apparently they behave like slobs.
No surprise to me! :D

wari
23rd December 2002, 15:24
Originally posted by BlackJet
Apparently he's been spending most of his time avoiding the other English out there....apparently they behave like slobs.
No surprise to me! :D

Dont worry about that mate ... our Polynesian brothers will sort out any Pommie trouble makers and if they cant sort it we'll set the wahines (women) on 'em.

moko
28th December 2002, 02:27
Wasn`t the blokes that were scary,wouldn`t want to upset any of those big island girls.........some seriously big ladies,seem like really nice people but dont think I`d like to cross any of them