PDA

View Full Version : leather tool bag

ratusratus
12th July 2005, 19:15
does anyone know were i can get one of these from and its got :Punk: to have triumph written on it cheers

TwoSeven
12th July 2005, 19:16
A leather tool bag with an underwear designers label on it. Gunna be interesting :)

crashe
12th July 2005, 19:19
does anyone know were i can get one of these from and its got :Punk: to have triumph written on it cheers

Check out Trade me.....
I have seen a few over there... but mostly HD's....

Or check out a bike shop where Triumph's are sold...
Ummmm that would be AMPs.

Now where is Lou?

ratusratus
12th July 2005, 19:25
seems to go hand in hand!

Big Dave
12th July 2005, 20:11
Yeah Bruce - I've got one you can have.
It never really suited the Tbird.
I'll see if someone will take it to tauramanui on the weekend for you - We're not going - Trophy is still in bits. Or I can post it.

zeRax
12th July 2005, 20:54
nice big dave, more like sweet dave huahu :D :nice:

placidfemme
13th July 2005, 07:09

My partner works at a leather company (they make wallets, belts, builders aprons, cell phones cases and the such). I could ask her if they can make you one... don't think they could stamp Triumph on it though...

Lou Girardin
13th July 2005, 08:19
Check out Trade me.....
I have seen a few over there... but mostly HD's....

Or check out a bike shop where Triumph's are sold...
Ummmm that would be AMPs.

Now where is Lou?

Triumph don't have one. So that leaves getting an aftermarket one embossed.

Oakie
13th July 2005, 12:53
There's an outfit down here that could probably do that for you. 'Longhorn Leather' 03 366 6342. They make leather goods to order and have embossed bike brands on some of the stuff I've seen. I got them to make a key wallet for me last year and I can vouch for their workmanship.

Hmmm. Stand out from the crowd. Get them to make some leather undies with Triumph stamped on the front. (or is leather undies what you really mean when you say 'toolbag'?) :rofl:

Oakie
13th July 2005, 13:51
Further to that ... I popped in to see them on my lunchtime stroll. Do you mean a bag for under the seat or a bag that is attached to the exterior e.g. at the top of the forks? If it's the exterior version, they are $110 with 'Triumph' embossed on it. He had a photo of one they'd done and it looked real good. Said they do quite a few so he knows what you mean. Give him a call.