13th July 2005, 11:28
cmon.. please dont say you have already seen it...ARGHH

anyways enjoy..

Motoracer
13th July 2005, 11:50
Fuck, that's funny! :rofl:

placidfemme
13th July 2005, 11:53
damn... if he split hot oil on me I would have bit the tiny fucker right off... and then swallowed it after he hit me...

lol

ManDownUnder
13th July 2005, 11:59
damn... if he split hot oil on me I would have bit the tiny fucker right off... and then swallowed it after he hit me...

lol

Don't go mentioning that you swallow... you'll get all the wrong kinds of attention LOL! :rofl:

John
13th July 2005, 12:02
Don't go mentioning that you swallow... you'll get all the wrong kinds of attention LOL! :rofl:
No Comment.

justsomeguy
13th July 2005, 12:02
:rofl: ............................:weird: .............................:clap:

placidfemme
13th July 2005, 12:11

lol very true... :Punk:

v.ros`
13th July 2005, 12:25
Don't go mentioning that you swallow... you'll get all the wrong kinds of attention LOL!

LMFAO !!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

bugjuice
13th July 2005, 12:29
what paper would say 'willy'?

v.ros`
13th July 2005, 12:32
prolly an American newspaper... :weird:

Flyingpony
13th July 2005, 12:52
That's a dangerous sport.

SPORK
13th July 2005, 16:53
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

I win.

ManDownUnder
13th July 2005, 17:28
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

I win.

May be a fake (may not...) but either way I don't care... it is PAINFULLY funny!

NotaGoth
13th July 2005, 17:29
:rofl:

omggggg i'm so glad i'm home and got to see that!!!! lmao

placidfemme
13th July 2005, 17:32
:rofl:

omggggg i'm so glad i'm home and got to see that!!!! lmao

*hijacks the thread*

Hey Kittie --- is kittie as in the band kittie?

Waylander
13th July 2005, 17:32
Exspecially after one has seen her picture.

As for the article, made me cross my legs if it's true.

NotaGoth
13th July 2005, 22:16
*hijacks the thread*

Hey Kittie --- is kittie as in the band kittie?

mhmmmmmmmmmm spot on

SlashWylde
13th July 2005, 22:36
mhmmmmmmmmmm spot on

Kittie rocks!!!

"Take so much away from inside you
Makes no sense
You know he can't guide you
He's your fuckin shoulder to lean on
Be strong"

:headbang:

NotaGoth
13th July 2005, 23:02
Kittie rocks!!!

"Take so much away from inside you
Makes no sense
You know he can't guide you
He's your fuckin shoulder to lean on
Be strong"

:headbang:

morgan has a voice on her that could make any male singer blush :love:

placidfemme
14th July 2005, 07:46
morgan has a voice on her that could make any male singer blush :love:

Hell yeah Kittie are kewl... I used to have all thier music until my ex's car was broken into and they stole all mu CD's and my guitar and camera :( P addict bastards... :mad:

NotaGoth
14th July 2005, 18:39
Hell yeah Kittie are kewl... I used to have all thier music until my ex's car was broken into and they stole all mu CD's and my guitar and camera :( P addict bastards... :mad:

Glad to see there are kittie fans out there :) That really has to suck. Horrible when people steal your things.
I've had trouble even getting my hands on their albums. Would LOVE to have them all though :D

placidfemme
15th July 2005, 07:40
Glad to see there are kittie fans out there :) That really has to suck. Horrible when people steal your things.
I've had trouble even getting my hands on their albums. Would LOVE to have them all though :D

Theres a music store here in Auckland called Marbecks (not sure if thats the right spelling though but they are in the Queens Arcade on Queen Street in the City). They've had at least 3 Kittie CD's everytime I've been in there, also Sounds has thier music sometimes... there should be a Sounds close to you... just get them to order it...

*used to make the Sounds store in Browns Bay order me CD's all the time because they never had what I wanted*

Shopping for Kittie Music is like shopping for Ani Difrano music... very hard...

Beemer
15th July 2005, 12:35
Brings whole new meaning to the term Naked Chef... I always thought the rule was never to cook naked - too much chance of getting splattered with hot fat or something!

A willy? Isn't that what four year-old boys call it? :rofl: