PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100, the evilest Guzzi ever!

willytheekid
5th October 2011, 11:29
Had to share this Guzzi I found on the net....its...its...just amazing!

The 2002 Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100-
Custom built by a bunch of crazy HP hungry Italians.
No longer in "production", they did about 70 of these and they were all customised by the owner (color, ohlins parts or not, special go-faster bits) - by a small italian workshop who done also a roadster called Furia, it's based around an air cooled Guzzi V 11 engine.
It has Braking perimetric discs, Ohlins suspension, Paioli front fork, Tubi exhausts (they do the Ferraris exhausts), the frame works as airbox (that was until i placed a race-cam, now the "carbs" have just pods, it has the wheelbase of a 916. tank is alu and hidden behind a one piece tank-seat unit.
it obviously isn't very powerful (86 real HP at the backwheel) but can jump from corner to corner all day long on the torque alone (more than 110 Nm at 5200 rpm).

Behold and DROOOOL!! :drool:

ps: Hay Nude...ridden one of these! :innocent:
pps:I will gladly accept one of these for my xmas prezzy...sick of getting a lump of coal!

avgas
5th October 2011, 12:02
Wasn't one here about 5 years ago?

And yes - the only Guzzi I would buy

willytheekid
5th October 2011, 12:10
Wasn't one here about 5 years ago?

And yes - the only Guzzi I would buy

True?...and you let him get away!! :laugh:

imdying
5th October 2011, 13:46
And yes - the only Guzzi I would buyNo love for the MGS01?

98tls
5th October 2011, 15:05
Theres is one here,silver and black and very nice indeed.Ive a Kiwi rider/Bike rider (cant remember which) mag somewhere with an article on the bike/owner.Bloke got to ride it,lucky him.