PDA

View Full Version : Ha look out world! I just got my FULL!

Skinon
16th October 2011, 12:54
Yeeeep been off the boards for awhile pretty much since i wrote my bike off at teretonga...

Anyway booked my full beautiful weather down here :) except for the day of the test of course... Raining. Like really really pouring... Anyway got my leathers on, found out i could barely fit in my quasimoto pants probably due to the fact that i have been drinking to much beer/eating to much food.

Picked up the loaner GN250 which feels a bit odd coming from a CBR250RR but it'll do. Got to the test site basically cant feel the levers or anything because it's freezing haha. But yea basically i nailed the test, almost lost the front round a roundabout buy a petrol station, im guessing it was some diesel or something...

But yea passed it with flying colours! To anyone who is about to take there test some advice...

Just relax, take your time and if you already have your car license and can actually drive, it should be a piece of piss!

Oh also, does anyone have a CBR600RR they wanna sell :shifty:

Nastrond
16th October 2011, 16:44
Yeeeep been off the boards for awhile pretty much since i wrote my bike off at teretonga...

Anyway booked my full beautiful weather down here :) except for the day of the test of course... Raining. Like really really pouring... Anyway got my leathers on, found out i could barely fit in my quasimoto pants probably due to the fact that i have been drinking to much beer/eating to much food.

Picked up the loaner GN250 which feels a bit odd coming from a CBR250RR but it'll do. Got to the test site basically cant feel the levers or anything because it's freezing haha. But yea basically i nailed the test, almost lost the front round a roundabout buy a petrol station, im guessing it was some diesel or something...

But yea passed it with flying colours! To anyone who is about to take there test some advice...

Just relax, take your time and if you already have your car license and can actually drive, it should be a piece of piss!

Oh also, does anyone have a CBR600RR they wanna sell :shifty:Congrats. Nice feeling isn't it. Got my full in August.

nzspokes
16th October 2011, 17:20
Good shit. Have fun!!

Im hoping I get mine finished before the new rules make it a lot harder.

Skinon
16th October 2011, 23:15
Haha yea its sorta surreal to think it's all been done. So wish i had done it about ten years ago, but meh! Time to enjoy the full world of riding :)

tbs
17th October 2011, 12:01
Yeah, it's a good feeling alright.

I got mine on the 5th, and picked up a sweet GSX-R 600 on the 7th. Now I'm on a new learning curve with all that extra power of the bigger bike. It's pretty tame at low revs, but things happen really quick if you give it a handful.

The test itself was easy peasy. The instructor didn't even bother to make me stop and identify all the hazards that I was supposed to. He didn't know anything about riding either. Just relax, follow the road rules, and it should be all good.

b.

Samurai
17th October 2011, 22:29
woohoo I also just got my full last week, was bloody easy don't see how you can fail really. now my new ducati monster S4R is insured I have sweet peace of mind while riding. if only this spring rain would bugger off....