PDA

View Full Version : To the raving poolick on the red Ninja 250 with the noisy pipe

Crasherfromwayback
22nd October 2011, 23:01
This is the first thread like this I've ever started.

You have long, well curly hair.

You love attention.

A spastic jellyfish has better skills than you.

Keep riding in built up areas like you are now, and you're gonna die.

Please make sure you don't take any innocent bystanders with you when you do.

steve_t
22nd October 2011, 23:38
Maybe she's still relatively new to riding. It's far too easy get a 6R currently. More training needs to be mandatory :yes:

Crasherfromwayback
22nd October 2011, 23:43
Maybe she's still relatively new to riding. It's far too easy get a 6R currently. More training needs to be mandatory :yes:

'It's' a bloke.

curly
23rd October 2011, 00:10
So what was he doing?

Crasherfromwayback
23rd October 2011, 00:15
So what was he doing?

Riding like a total twat in built up areas in a manner that's more than likely gonna hurt others.

Pussy
23rd October 2011, 08:17

You love attention.

This sort of thing, Pete, has been the basis of Katman's crusade from the outset.
When any motorcyclist rides like a twat on the road, we all inevitably end up being tarred with the same brush, in general perception, as the above mentioned Ninja pilot.
I want to be able to keep riding motorcycles. But when motorcyclists seem to be over-represented by idiots, it worries me that my hobby may be regulated off the page.
That's why Katman is my friend.
He is trying to stop it.
And he'll be pissed off for me saying this... but he is a VERY good bastard in real life.

sinfull
23rd October 2011, 08:24
but he is a VERY good bastard in real life.

He's Real ?

Drew
23rd October 2011, 08:25
This sort of thing, Pete, has been the basis of Katman's crusade from the outset.
When any motorcyclist rides like a twat on the road, we all inevitably end up being tarred with the same brush, in general perception, as the above mentioned Ninja pilot.
I want to be able to keep riding motorcycles. But when motorcyclists seem to be over-represented by idiots, it worries me that my hobby may be regulated off the page.
He is trying to stop it.
And he'll be pissed off for me saying this... but he is a VERY good bastard in real life.

Motorcyclists are NOT over represented by idiots. We idiots are in fact a serious minority in the community. But it is human nature to concentrate on the bad I think, so retards are the ones who are remembered.

I aint condoning the idiot flying around in built up areas, even when I'm being chased by the 5 0 I slow down to 60kph through towns as I would be forced to kill myself should I run a kid over whilst being a twat. (Disclaimer) That scenario is o' course hypothetical, as I have never done a runner.

Katman was in Welly this weekend, wonder if he wants to come out for a ride and do some wheelies?

Pussy
23rd October 2011, 08:31
Motorcyclists are NOT over represented by idiots. We idiots are in fact a serious minority in the community. But it is human nature to concentrate on the bad I think, so retards are the ones who are remembered.

I aint condoning the idiot flying around in built up areas, even when I'm being chased by the 5 0 I slow down to 60kph through towns as I would be forced to kill myself should I run a kid over whilst being a twat. (Disclaimer) That scenario is o' course hypothetical, as I have never done a runner.

Katman was in Welly this weekend, wonder if he wants to come out for a ride and do some wheelies?

Thing is, Drew, that perception carries a lot of weight.
Doesn't matter how good we as a small minority (motorcyclists) think we are, if our act isn't cleaned up, we'll pay a big price.
It's happening...

Str8 Jacket
23rd October 2011, 08:34
I'm still trying to figure out how Pussy has any friends at all??

Pussy
23rd October 2011, 08:36

I don't! I was just using it as an example!! :p

PrincessBandit
23rd October 2011, 08:37

Maybe there's a feline thing going on...he is friends with katman after all...

FJRider
23rd October 2011, 08:50
... And he'll be pissed off for me saying this... but he is a VERY good bastard in real life.

Dont go starting rumors ... :innocent:

and what is this real life you speak of ... :blink:

Crasherfromwayback
23rd October 2011, 08:52

Nah...he's told me he fancies you! But seriously...even I'm starting to see what the grumpy old cunt is all about. And he ain't too bad.

Owl
23rd October 2011, 08:59
You love attention.

But did he perv at himself as he rode past shop windows?:facepalm:

flyingcrocodile46
23rd October 2011, 09:22

You love attention.

How cute. I haven't seen anyone express a crush to get attention this way since primary school.:laugh:

Best of luck dude, You are very brave:yes: For your sake I hope your ploy works and that you and your "poolick" will be happy together

Usarka
23rd October 2011, 09:23
Burn him!!!

Bonez
23rd October 2011, 09:57
For a fleeting moment I thought I cared. Nope, no I don't. Go for a ride I'm sure you will feel better.

Crasherfromwayback
23rd October 2011, 09:58
For your sake I hope your ploy works and that you and your "poolick" will be happy together

No need to get jealous. I saw him first.

ducatilover
23rd October 2011, 11:08
I bet the fuckin' faggot didn't even wave.

That's why you're mad isn't it?

Did he have a nice bum?

Brayden
23rd October 2011, 11:21
I nodded to this guy once as he pulled up beside me, he just looked back in front and started revving the ship out of his shitty ninja. It's pretty loud I think he just took the baffles out his stock exhaust. (You rich cunts realize Ninja 250r's are slow as fuck? Get some fucking brains do some minimal research and buy a goddamn cbr250rr for half the price. If your gunna be a try hard racer do it on a bike that is actually reasonably quick :facepalm: YOU GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY!!) Anyway i smoked him on my old as fuck Spada from the lights, he was super mad, then I beat him at the next set as well. He just rode through the third red light

I think he goes to vic uni seen him zipping up Kelburn Parade a few times.

Disclaimer: I sometimes ride like a try hard racer also.

flyingcrocodile46
23rd October 2011, 11:34
No need to get jealous. I saw him first.

Go hard dude. Get him while the trail is fresh:Punk:

I think he goes to vic uni seen him zipping up Kelburn Parade a few times.

Another stalker is born :laugh:

scumdog
23rd October 2011, 13:37
Thing is, Drew, that perception carries a lot of weight.
Doesn't matter how good we as a small minority (motorcyclists) think we are, if our act isn't cleaned up, we'll pay a big price.
It's happening...

Yep, nobody wver says "hey look at all those motorcyclists riding sensibly and wearing protective gear'

More commonly it's "look at that fuckwit hooning around at speed, undertaking cars - and wearing jandals and a T-short - what the hell's wrong with these guys".

Pussy
23rd October 2011, 13:42
Maybe there's a feline thing going on...he is friends with katman after all...

His sister is quite a little hottie!..... :)

PrincessBandit
23rd October 2011, 15:17
His sister is quite a little hottie!..... :)

:o Oh, you mean his other sister... :o:o

Hey, did you see I got second best improved time at the gymkhana the other weekend?? On his little NH80! I even made the banner of the gymkhana website on it!!! ooops, might have to infract myself for taking thread off topic.

Pussy
23rd October 2011, 15:40
:o Oh, you mean his other sister... :o:o

No! You!
Hey, did you see I got second best improved time at the gymkhana the other weekend?? On his little NH80! I even made the banner of the gymkhana website on it!!! ooops, might have to infract myself for taking thread off topic.

Yep, I did see that!
Good stuff!

Madness
23rd October 2011, 15:43
More commonly it's "look at that fuckwit hooning around at speed, undertaking cars - and wearing jandals and a T-short - what the hell's wrong with these guys".

And Jandals are just so 2009! :facepalm:

Swoop
23rd October 2011, 18:12
He is trying to stop it.
Therein lies a trip to the lunatic asylum.
How, prey tell, is Steve going to influence the average youth who's licence has yet to have the ink dry on it, their testosterone levels still off the scale or the actions of any other person at a point in time?
Many have tried and many have failed. Mr Darwin uses this method with a healthy dose of Gene-O-Clean on a regular basis.
Modifying the behaviour of an individual will require more than bleating on the interdweeb, but he is certainly attracting more negative attention for us all through his actions.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 18:22
To be perfectly honest, I really don't give a shit how others ride and I certainly don't give a shit what others think about my riding.

I also don't give a shit what other people think about motorcycles or those who ride them. Whether some dumbass on a Ninja or a nanny rider make any impact on the general public I very much doubt.

I ride for the benefit and safety of myself and those with me. I temper my riding to the conditions of the road, my bike, the others riding with me and generally the law. I said generally :woohoo:

It is not my place to preach to others and I certainly will pay little regard to those who choose to preach to me.

I ride with consideration of all other motorists around me, but it is my ride so my needs and wishes do come first.

Perhaps if all motorists remembered the old saying

"your right to swing your arms ends where my nose begins".

That means have your fun but don't impinge on mine.

Just my thoughts.....before beer :innocent:

Go the Blacks

Katman
23rd October 2011, 18:39

Sounds like you'd struggle to see much further than the end of your nose anyway.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 19:04
Sounds like you'd struggle to see much further than the end of your nose anyway.

I have heard the measure of a man is his ability to discuss the subject with descending to insult, guess you don't measure up to much do you?

Katman
23rd October 2011, 19:06
I have heard the measure of a man is his ability to discuss the subject with descending to insult, guess you don't measure up to much do you?

If you think that's insulting it's probably lucky you haven't been on here long.

flyingcrocodile46
23rd October 2011, 19:15

Funny shit right there. You just can't help yourself can you.

Old one eye squawking 'your too short sighted to see, you better follow me'

FWIW Your arrogance and negative approach in attempting to tell others how we should behave has the exact opposite affect on me (and likely others). As I have aged my riding habits and attitude has greatly improved and generally agree with your desired objectives but when clueless tactless morons like you attempt to preach at me (and others), I feel compelled to act and ride badly just to be sure that I share as little as possible in common with fucktards like you. I hope you sleep well in the knowledge that your shit message delivery is more than likely causing some individuals to put themselves in harms way.

scumdog
23rd October 2011, 19:21
To be perfectly honest, I really don't give a shit how others ride and I certainly don't give a shit what others think about my riding.

I also don't give a shit what other people think about motorcycles or those who ride them. Whether some dumbass on a Ninja or a nanny rider make any impact on the general public I very much doubt.

That means have your fun but don't impinge on mine.

Just my thoughts.....before beer :innocent:

Go the Blacks

But while YOU don't 'give a shit' TPTB people who make rules and boost ACC levies etc sure as hell 'give a shit'.

So while you may ride in a manner that doesn't upset people not all are like you - and they're the ones the Govt takes notice of (Indirectly a lot of the time).

Katman
23rd October 2011, 19:21
I hope you sleep well in the knowledge that your shit message delivery is more than likely causing some individuals to put themselves in harms way.

For you, I'll make an exception.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 19:24
If you think that's insulting it's probably lucky you haven't been on here long.

Glib, but my point is clear.

Ocean1
23rd October 2011, 19:31

Did you just cross the border to old age, dude?

Nice! I may have to appropriate that if you don't mind. Oh, right, you don't! Cheers.

But while YOU don't 'give a shit' TPTB people who make rules and boost ACC levies etc sure as hell 'give a shit'.

Using our own money to pay for our (limited) health care doesn't give anyone right right to dictate how we live our lives, dude.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 19:35

So while you may ride in a manner that doesn't upset people not all are like you - and they're the ones the Govt takes notice of (Indirectly a lot of the time).

Perhaps if we all looked at our own actions and stopped trying to tell others what to think and do, we may all be better off.

I am quite sure that I have in the past and will again in the future upset others with my riding. I don't try to and I don't really try not to. I just ride for my pleasure and usually manage to do so legally most of the time.

If my exhaust is too loud for you, if I ride faster around a corner than you believe is safe, tough.

If i choose to legally lane split and that pisses you off, tough. If I choose to have a quick flick and run foul of the law, tough. My problem so don't try to involve yourself.

I am 56 and have riding since I was 15. I have had one speeding ticket so obviously I need to try harder.

I am not Katman, you have your rights I have mine. You are entitled to your point of view, I to mine.

If we meet for a beer, you have as much right to defend your position as I have to mine. Doesn't mean either of us are right...or wrong.

Insults are for babies. Make your point but make it honorably.

Katman
23rd October 2011, 19:42
Perhaps if we all looked at our own actions.......

I am 56 and have riding since I was 15. I have had one speeding ticket so obviously I need to try harder.

It nevers fails to amaze me how some, who clearly aren't the object of my ire, take things so personally.

ducatilover
23rd October 2011, 19:48
It nevers fails to amaze me how some, who clearly aren't the object of my ire, take things so personally. I think it's fuckin' funny.

rachprice
23rd October 2011, 20:29
While I'm not one to tell people how to ride, (im most definitely not perfect) some people you can see are just gonna end up hurting someone else, that I have a problem with

Not bout the original guy but a lot of non-riders think a lot of things riders do are horrifyingly dangerous and scary, really aren't
It's all perspective

But I understand the need for good public perception

scumdog
23rd October 2011, 20:30
Make your point but make it honorably.

I thought I had??:scratch:

scumdog
23rd October 2011, 20:32
Using our own money to pay for our (limited) health care doesn't give anyone right right to dictate how we live our lives, dude.

Sure, in an ideal world.

But you and I know it ain't ideal.

(And they DO dictate....like it or not.)

98tls
23rd October 2011, 20:45
Sure, in an ideal world.

Almost ideal,5-0 and Crudens off meaning Donalds on:facepalm:Henry will be shitting himself.If it means the end of Henry then goooo the French.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 20:52
I thought I had??:scratch:

Not your post, another who fails to see the world as it is, just thinks he can rudely dictate how it should be.

blackdog
23rd October 2011, 20:53
Sure, in an ideal world.

Fantastic. We're now living in a dictatorship and their fascist laws are being enforced by scummy, our very own Schutz Staffeln corporal.

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 20:59
It nevers fails to amaze me how some, who clearly aren't the object of my ire, take things so personally.

Nothing taken personally at all, just surprised at how quickly you lost the point of the topic and descended into personal attack.

Where your ire is directed is your business, how you choose to deliver it is your business, how I choose to ride is my business as it is the others. I don't believe your crusade will have any impact but if that is how you choose to move forward, go for it.

Katman
23rd October 2011, 21:11
Nothing taken personally at all, just surprised at how quickly you lost the point of the topic and descended into personal attack.

I merely suggested your viewpoint is very short-sighted.

Personal? - Yes.

Attack? - I suggest a dose of harden the fuck up.

baptist
23rd October 2011, 21:11
I think it's fuckin' funny.

:corn::corn::corn::corn: you just waiting to see another fight? :innocent:

ducatilover
23rd October 2011, 21:19
:corn::corn::corn::corn: you just waiting to see another fight? :innocent: That obvious was I?

scumdog
23rd October 2011, 21:42
Fantastic. We're now living in a dictatorship and their fascist laws are being enforced by scummy, our very own Schutz Staffeln corporal.

We're living in a dictatorship?
With fascist laws?:blink:

Wow glad you told me.

(And who made YOU Colonel Klunk.)

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 21:50
Attack? - I suggest a dose of harden the fuck up.

Still struggling with this one aren't you?

Perhaps you need take a breath and step back. My points are as valid as yours. Try to respect another's point of you and you may find people may start to respect yours.

Madness
23rd October 2011, 22:02
If the raving poolick on the red Ninja 250 with the noisy pipe turns up in this thread he's not gonna know what hit him! :blink:

Ronin
23rd October 2011, 22:05

I have seen his insides. He's a softy (and kinda squishy)

DR650gary
23rd October 2011, 22:18
If the raving poolick on the red Ninja 250 with the noisy pipe turns up in this thread he's not gonna know what hit him! :blink:

I remember my days of riding a 2 stroke with baffles out, (no helmet era). Took days for the excess blood to drain from behind the ear drum so I doubt "noisy boy" can get a keyboard to work yet.

I actually took the noisy Scorpions off the other day to see what stock sounded like. It's different :shit:

Oh.....We won...We won.

1 point :shutup:, but we won.:woohoo:

Crasherfromwayback
24th October 2011, 13:45
How cute. I haven't seen anyone express a crush to get attention this way since primary school.:laugh:

Best of luck dude, You are very brave:yes: For your sake I hope your ploy works and that you and your "poolick" will be happy together

I meant to ask...how did you stumble across this thread? By typing 'poolicking' into your search function? If that's your thing...don't forget to check out scatmunching.com

And don't forget to brush your teeth.

Buttmunch.

Spearfish
24th October 2011, 14:15
scatmunching.com[/B]------

Buttmunch.

Once you learn of something new its hard to unlearn it...ya bastard lol

Pussy
24th October 2011, 14:24
I have seen his insides. He's a softy (and kinda squishy)

There wasn't any grey in that pic, either!
Bit of a worry!

Ronin
24th October 2011, 14:38
There wasn't any grey in that pic, either!
Bit of a worry!

Swear I could see some light shining out though. What's with that?

flyingcrocodile46
24th October 2011, 15:20
I meant to ask...how did you stumble across this thread? By typing 'poolicking' into your search function? If that's your thing...don't forget to check out scatmunching.com

Buttmunch.

FYI. A No Yuo delivery is usually preceded by the lamer having being ascribed to ownership of the unflattering action or name by the offending party to whom he so eloquently addresses his witless barb. It was not me that typed the telling term 'poolick' in the heat of what was obviously an intense moment.

It is not often that the lamer unwittingly outs themselves by revealing intimate knowledge of taboo subjects but (very entertaining all the same) even rarer is the occasion where they attempt to vilify others by highlighting their original self pwn with a lame old No Yuo toward someone... anyone, in an attempt to deflect attention from their own shame.

That takes a special kind of stoopid. Well done fella.:facepalm:

Crasherfromwayback
24th October 2011, 15:39
That takes a special kind of stoopid. Well done fella.:facepalm:

Yeah I can tell by your signature what an incredibly witty and clever guy you are. I never stood a chance.

Drew
24th October 2011, 15:46
What does a 9 volt battery, and a womans asshole have in common?

You know it's wrong, but sooner or later, you'll put your tongue to it.

Latte
24th October 2011, 16:38
What does a 9 volt battery, and a womans asshole have in common?

You know it's wrong, but sooner or later, you'll put your tongue to it.

Summed up the whole thread quite nicely.

DMNTD
24th October 2011, 16:45

He'll be fine...as long as he stays behind his nose

scumdog
24th October 2011, 16:48

The missus was looking over my shoulder and sez "Is that avatar of blackdogs really what he looks like?"

If so she reckons he's quite a hunk.....:blip:

blackdog
24th October 2011, 17:40
The missus was looking over my shoulder and sez "Is that avatar of blackdogs really what he looks like?"

If so she reckons he's quite a hunk.....:blip:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Don't suppose they can be right all the time.