PDA

View Full Version : Best way to do wheelies and change gears?

rossirep
4th November 2011, 20:03
hi, hey iv been out today tryin to do wheelies and found a lot of revs in 1st gear and dropping the clutch while slowly moving forward works well, but im not sure how to change into 2nd while on the back wheel.. ??

are you meant to pull the clutch in and quickly flick it into 2nd or just ease off the gas and flick it into 2nd with no clutch..?? sure a bigger bike mite help, but id rather learn and get good on a smaller bike before i jump onto something bigger and faster... does the bike really help that much.., cause once your at balance point the power of the bike shouldnt matter rite..?

Genie
4th November 2011, 20:28
from memory, I'm pretty sure if you go youtube there are some rather entertaining clips on how to wheelie, also there are many more on how not to wheelie. have fun, i'm so jealous, I'd love to wheelie.

Hitcher
4th November 2011, 20:29
Starting sentences with capital letters and avoiding flagrantly excessive usage of punctuation will help you get your front wheel up quicker and longer.

rossirep
4th November 2011, 22:15
Starting sentences with capital letters and avoiding flagrantly excessive usage of punctuation will help you get your front wheel up quicker and longer.

Thanks for that your a great help

SMOKEU
4th November 2011, 22:33
Practice on a dirt bike as you're less likely to do damage (to the bike) when you bin it than on a road bike.

Hitcher
4th November 2011, 22:34

No worries.

sinfull
4th November 2011, 23:26
What he was so politely trying to tell you was, you will not look cool no matter how hard you try !

Forget the clutch ........

unstuck
5th November 2011, 05:04
Old Farmall tractors are awesome for doing wheelies on.:yes:

DEATH_INC.
5th November 2011, 05:36
Use the clutch, it smooths things out. Be careful.

James Deuce
5th November 2011, 05:38

I'll help you.

"Thanks for that, you're a great help."

pc220
5th November 2011, 07:03

How is the " Spelling and Grammer Police " forum going ?

rossirep
5th November 2011, 07:38

yeah thats what i was thinking, but didnt wanna say anything..
but i didnt get how reading and writing has anythng to do with looking cool while doing awesome wheelies..?

went out last night and almost flipped my bike while doing one down my street.. sooooo close, il ease up on using so much clutch next time. if i put my xr wheels on my vt would that make it more easy to the wheelie on.? or would that turn my xr into a motard like bike.?

jazfender
5th November 2011, 07:49

You gotta understand, those dudes are old.

actungbaby
5th November 2011, 08:07
Dude just keep the wheels on the road on roadbike there not designed to take all that punisment on front suspension
Well know biz man in chch lost his son when was killed doing that when front end collasped
if you have to ask how to do things sounds like you just have to learn how to ride a bike smootly first and safey

yeah thats what i was thinking, but didnt wanna say anything..
but i didnt get how reading and writing has anythng to do with looking cool while doing awesome wheelies..?

went out last night and almost flipped my bike while doing one down my street.. sooooo close, il ease up on using so much clutch next time. if i put my xr wheels on my vt would that make it more easy to the wheelie on.? or would that turn my xr into a motard like bike.?

yungatart
5th November 2011, 08:19
Take it to the track dude, the road is no place to be doing that shit!

pc220
5th November 2011, 08:27
Take the xr to a big as paddock and practice till you you got it sussed. Then once you know you can do it forget about it. The road is not the place to try that shit.

JimO
5th November 2011, 11:01

......................http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x67/jim157/member_profile727648v100.jpg

pritch
5th November 2011, 13:19

Yeah, but some of those old guys know stuff.

As you get older you realise time's too short drink bad wine - or to read crap writing.

skippa1
5th November 2011, 14:02
use the clutch, foot over rear brake, watch your throttle control, forget the negatives....they are fun to do, awesome to watch and georgous girls will throw theselves at your feet:shit:

rossirep
5th November 2011, 15:58
use the clutch, foot over rear brake, watch your throttle control, forget the negatives....they are fun to do, awesome to watch and georgous girls will throw theselves at your feet:shit:

yeah thats my plan, i know the bitches love the bikes and wheelies look cool, so il just keep going till i get it sorted.. sure the old boring guys say "take it to the track & keep it off the road" but come on guys, really..?? were you always old and boring, did you not live life on the edge when you were young and awesome like me?? not even just alil bit.. lol,

The End
5th November 2011, 16:38
yeah thats my plan, i know the bitches love the bikes and wheelies look cool, so il just keep going till i get it sorted.. sure the old boring guys say "take it to the track & keep it off the road" but come on guys, really..?? were you always old and boring, did you not live life on the edge when you were young and awesome like me?? not even just alil bit.. lol,

And the award for squid of the day goes to...

If you got a bike to do wheelies, get chicks and endanger everyone else on the road at the same time then you can fuck right off.

rossirep
5th November 2011, 16:43

If you got a bike to do wheelies, get chicks and endanger everyone else on the road at the same time then you can fuck right off.

and why did you turbo a busa for..?? you must have a super small penis ya douche bag..

im sure 9 out of 10 bikers on here got a bike to look cool and pick up the bitches when they 1st started riding.

just make sure your not on the road when im doing my monster wheelis and you wont have to worry..

The End
5th November 2011, 16:49
and why did you turbo a busa for..?? you must have a super small penis ya douche bag..

im sure 9 out of 10 bikers on here got a bike to look cool and pick up the bitches when they 1st started riding.

just make sure your not on the road when im doing my monster wheelis and you wont have to worry..

I literally have no words to describe how retarded you sound right now.

I sincerely hope you come to your senses before you end up fucked up beyond belief, or worse, dead.

Pic fucking related.

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/mspicer/2007/04/17/15facts.jpg?maxWidth=500

Drew
5th November 2011, 16:53

Doing wheelies doesn't endanger other road users so long as whoever does them is being at least slightly responsible ya fuckin dick.

However, wheelies are neither big, nor clever!

See...

The End
5th November 2011, 16:56
Doing wheelies doesn't endanger other road users so long as whoever does them is being at least slightly responsible ya fuckin dick.

However, wheelies are neither big, nor clever!

See...

>"monster wheelis"
>Responsible

Pick one.

Drew
5th November 2011, 16:59

I sincerely hope you come to your senses before you end up fucked up beyond belief, or worse, dead.

Pic fucking related.

And I sincerely hope you try to understand that people will MOT LIKELY not kill anyone doing wheelies, not even themselves.

ps, just incase you're not taking the piss Rossirep, wear the gear man! I've got a very mean set of scars from a wheelie going wrong, and my left ankle goes click when I walk.

Hitcher
5th November 2011, 17:00

If you had been deemed worthy, you would know the answer to that question.

varminter
5th November 2011, 18:56

Oh, you smooth tongued lothario, you'll get all the girls with that attitude.

Jerry74
5th November 2011, 19:37
If you feel the urge to wheelie on the open road make sure you do it when an orange, white and blue commodore with lights on top is coming towards you.....

Katman
5th November 2011, 20:32
See...

That's some fucked up posture you've got going there Drew.

Maha
5th November 2011, 20:52
That's some fucked up posture you've got going there Drew.

Its called 'Turtle Heading'...:eek:

bogan
5th November 2011, 21:12

Pic fucking related.

Those who refuse to heed warnings, are perhaps destined to serve as one.

Rossirep, what you have to understand if you are determined to do wheelies on the road, is it takes a long fucking time to drop the front wheel and make an effective direction adjustment or braking maneuver. If you can find a road and conditions where you have that extra window, and if you are wearing enough gear, and if you aren't worried about wrecking your bike or self; then I guess you could be classed as a responsible idiot, rather than a dangerous retard. You're obviously on the bottom part of the learning curve, so don't go trying things out of your depth, get in a good few km of wheelies before you go doing one past an intermediate school in the hopes of picking up some bitches!

rossirep
5th November 2011, 23:06
If you feel the urge to wheelie on the open road make sure you do it when an orange, white and blue commodore with lights on top is coming towards you.....

come on dude dont be such a hater. just cause your pig slow harley cant do wheelies even with ya fat harley bitches on the back..

Those who refuse to heed warnings, are perhaps destined to serve as one.

Rossirep, what you have to understand if you are determined to do wheelies on the road, is it takes a long fucking time to drop the front wheel and make an effective direction adjustment or braking maneuver. If you can find a road and conditions where you have that extra window, and if you are wearing enough gear, and if you aren't worried about wrecking your bike or self; then I guess you could be classed as a responsible idiot, rather than a dangerous retard. You're obviously on the bottom part of the learning curve, so don't go trying things out of your depth, get in a good few km of wheelies before you go doing one past an intermediate school in the hopes of picking up some bitches!

im sure in a week or 2 i could out wheelie most of the guys on this site, ;-)
cause from what iv seen on here is most of you like to talk a good game and think just cause you have riding for 20 years on the road on ya 1985 cb750 or posted 7623 posts on here you know all about me and want to tell me what i should and shouldnt be doing.. my question was how to do a wheelie and best way to change gears.. NOT, should i try to do wheelies and if not.. why.

pc220
6th November 2011, 06:06
come on dude dont be such a hater. just cause your pig slow harley cant do wheelies even with ya fat harley bitches on the back..

cause from what iv seen on here is most of you like to talk a good game and think just cause you have riding for 20 years on the road on ya 1985 cb750 or posted 7623 posts on here you know all about me and want to tell me what i should and shouldnt be doing.. my question was how to do a wheelie and best way to change gears.. NOT, should i try to do wheelies and if not.. why.

Dean ?, How many profiles do you have now ?

White trash
6th November 2011, 08:25
Me and a mate are going out practicing today.

The goal isn't to change gears, rather not need to. Any fool can hold the throttle tapped and keep grabbing gears to hold the wheel aloft. Holding a constant speed (20kph) and busting out some mean combos, now that takes a bit of practice and skill.

=cJ=
6th November 2011, 09:10
Mmmm, fresh meat.

In response to the original question, no idea, I can't wheelie to save myself...

bogan
6th November 2011, 09:19

I give you 50/50 odds that in a week or two you'll still have rideable bike, of course if you make it through then you will be better than most, but I (and probalby most others) don't think that counts for fuck all!

Perhaps we have just seen (or in some cases experienced) it all before, and want to help you avoid making the same mistakes. There was another guy asking for wheelie tips a while back; since then he has binned it twice, the second time was with injury, and has now seen the stupidity of riding so far out of his skill set. All we want is for you not to make similar mistakes.

Dean ?, How many profiles do you have now ?

Nah can't be, he hasn't blamed us white devils for anything!

FruitLooPs
6th November 2011, 16:04
Most blatant troll I've read in a while, and yet it still seems to reel in a few. :wacko:

onearmedbandit
6th November 2011, 16:46
Hey rossirep, we're both in ChCh by the looks of it. I'll teach you how to wheelie that VT250, and you won't even have to change ya wheels over. Oh yeah, one thing, I'll have to teach you in the little known art of the 'one-arm-warrior' way...

rossirep
7th November 2011, 07:04
Hey rossirep, we're both in ChCh by the looks of it. I'll teach you how to wheelie that VT250, and you won't even have to change ya wheels over. Oh yeah, one thing, I'll have to teach you in the little known art of the 'one-arm-warrior' way...

a 1 armed wheelie..?? awesome, id be fully keen to give that a go, would you let me try on your bike or do you want to have a go on mine.?

CookMySock
7th November 2011, 07:56
And I sincerely hope you try to understand that people will MOT LIKELY not kill anyone doing wheelies, not even themselves.

[....]

I've got a very mean set of scars from a wheelie going wrong, and my left ankle goes click when I walk.

These two phrases from one of the most experienced wheelie people on KB. The bottom line is, you WILL eventually come off, and you will rip your bike up and maybe your self too, but hey what'dya want from life?

Suggest you first get awesomely skilled at wheelieing your pushbike everywhere - at least you can't go to jail for that, and its cheap consolidation.

We bought a pitbike and put a wheelie bar on it. It was a bizarre feeling popping the clutch hard in 2nd gear and throwing it riiiiiiiite back without care or regard for overbalance. Until someone saw us with it and decided they wanted it more than us. Got a better alarm system now, but still not replaced the pitty.

onearmedbandit
7th November 2011, 10:23
a 1 armed wheelie..?? awesome, id be fully keen to give that a go, would you let me try on your bike or do you want to have a go on mine.?

I'm afraid my thou might be a bit of a jump from your VT. However once you've proven to me that you are proficient on your 250 I might let you have a go on my bike.

[....]

The bottom line is, you WILL eventually come off, and you will rip your bike up and maybe your self too, but hey what'dya want from life?

Been wheelie'ing for over 15yrs now, from speeds of 20km/h to 240km/h and I've not come off yet. If I gave up doing wheelies today, then I will have never come off. How does your statement work with that?

SMOKEU
7th November 2011, 10:33
Rossirep - if you want a lesson on trolling then send me a PM.

Parlane
7th November 2011, 10:35
Been wheelie'ing for over 15yrs now, from speeds of 20km/h to 240km/h and I've not come off yet. If I gave up doing wheelies today, then I will have never come off. How does your statement work with that?

Well obviously his statement was for the normal person who:

Never stops doing wheelies and lives forever. Eventually they WILL come off. Some time in the infinite time stream they live in.

SimJen
7th November 2011, 11:46
plenty of good places to do wheelies on the road, just don't do them in town where the chances of something happening are so much higher.
I've done them all my biking life (25 years+) and have yet to stuff it on the road. Come off a couple of times on dirt bikes though!

javawocky
7th November 2011, 11:54
Which reminds me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THOO0Z-gfQI

:third:

SimJen
7th November 2011, 12:10
oooooh, bet that wasn't nice!!
Love the full protective shorts and boat shoes, very useful!
I don't condone learning wheelies without the correct gear!

ellipsis
7th November 2011, 14:14

....this is definitely the style you need...then you will never have to stop stroking your cock, which sounds like it needs a rest, really...

Drew
7th November 2011, 15:30
[....]

These two phrases from one of the most experienced wheelie people on KB. The bottom line is, you WILL eventually come off, and you will rip your bike up and maybe your self too, but hey what'dya want from life?

Suggest you first get awesomely skilled at wheelieing your pushbike everywhere - at least you can't go to jail for that, and its cheap consolidation.

We bought a pitbike and put a wheelie bar on it. It was a bizarre feeling popping the clutch hard in 2nd gear and throwing it riiiiiiiite back without care or regard for overbalance. Until someone saw us with it and decided they wanted it more than us. Got a better alarm system now, but still not replaced the pitty.

If others learn from my mis...blah blah and all that.

I fully condone doing wheelies, at the very least it teaches wicked throttle and rear brake control.

This all hinges on Rossirep not just taking the piss, which I am still on the fence about to be honest. But other folk will read this so not all is lost.

Learning on a push bike is a waste of time, little brother Luke, (Driftin) can wheelie a push bike for hours without putting the front wheel down. Right over the Wainuiomata hill (up and down), and around Lower Hutt. Little prick can't wheelie a motorbike for shit though.

Jury is still out on the dirt bike thing. They are actually harder to do good wheelies on, (as in remaining at a constant speed), because the rear suspension is so soft and travels so far that the balance point is moving for a quite a while when you modulate the throttle, till you can smooth things out.

And lets face it, VT250's aren't that expensive are they?

rossirep
8th November 2011, 07:21
....this is definitely the style you need...then you will never have to stop stroking your cock, which sounds like it needs a rest, really...

really..???? i say wheelies, you think about my cock..?? fag say what..... lol,

If others learn from my mis...blah blah and all that.

I fully condone doing wheelies, at the very least it teaches wicked throttle and rear brake control.

This all hinges on Rossirep not just taking the piss, which I am still on the fence about to be honest. But other folk will read this so not all is lost.

Learning on a push bike is a waste of time, little brother Luke, (Driftin) can wheelie a push bike for hours without putting the front wheel down. Right over the Wainuiomata hill (up and down), and around Lower Hutt. Little prick can't wheelie a motorbike for shit though.

Jury is still out on the dirt bike thing. They are actually harder to do good wheelies on, (as in remaining at a constant speed), because the rear suspension is so soft and travels so far that the balance point is moving for a quite a while when you modulate the throttle, till you can smooth things out.

And lets face it, VT250's aren't that expensive are they?

i know they say your meant to cover the rear brake while doing a wheelie, but i never seem to do that.. im all about the rev, drop clutch and yank on the bars.. cant worry about my brake too, thats just to much to think about.
even superman has his limits..

ellipsis
8th November 2011, 14:19
really..???? i say wheelies, you think about my cock..?? fag say what.....

....oops sprung....and you probably would'nae ken I was fuckin' ya, til ya coughed...

Drew
8th November 2011, 15:00
really..???? i say wheelies, you think about my cock..?? fag say what..... lol,

i know they say your meant to cover the rear brake while doing a wheelie, but i never seem to do that.. im all about the rev, drop clutch and yank on the bars.. cant worry about my brake too, thats just to much to think about.
even superman has his limits..Stand up on the pegs then, you can give the mean bounce to reduce the rev and clutch dump. Once it's up it's also easier to control. If it goes tits up, it's easier to get off. Your leg is in a better position to get to the brake, and it looks cooler!

**R1**
8th November 2011, 16:36
You wont learn anything from the dicks on this site dude, step one for learning to do kewl stuff on the road is stop reading shit on KB, step two- dude buy a faster bike, get a thou they do kewl tricks around town buy them selves you just have to hold on and twist the throtle :-)

ducatilover
8th November 2011, 17:21
I'll show you how to flip your bike :D

rossirep
8th November 2011, 19:56
You wont learn anything from the dicks on this site dude, step one for learning to do kewl stuff on the road is stop reading shit on KB, step two- dude buy a faster bike, get a thou they do kewl tricks around town buy them selves you just have to hold on and twist the throtle :-)

haha, i was starting to think the guys on here were dicks, but im sure there has to be a few good cunts on here..
i dont know about a 1000cc bike on the road thou, seems alil to much power for me just now, i dont wanna rush it maybe a 600 would be a good safe step, m some of the info on here aint all bad im sure.. surely the longer you ride the wiser you get.

unstuck
8th November 2011, 20:02
surely the longer you ride the wiser you get.

I have been riding for 30+ yrs and Im still an idiot.:weep:

The Pastor
8th November 2011, 20:31
i also have problems changing gears while doing a wheelie, i found i have to use the clutch as it wont change gear without it. Im not very good at maintaing the balance point tho :S

DEATH_INC.
8th November 2011, 20:32
Lol. I've done that, they really don't appreciate a good wheelie...well most of 'em anyway :crazy: Where's my prize??? :confused:

I have been riding for 30+ yrs and Im still an idiot.
Me tooooooo!!! :nya:

ducatilover
8th November 2011, 22:14
haha, i was starting to think the guys on here were dicks, but im sure there has to be a few good cunts on here..
i dont know about a 1000cc bike on the road thou, seems alil to much power for me just now, i dont wanna rush it maybe a 600 would be a good safe step, m some of the info on here aint all bad im sure.. surely the longer you ride the wiser you get.

A decent 600 is still a fucking fast bike in the right hands :yes:

SMOKEU
8th November 2011, 23:01

I've seen this guy pop wheelies with one arm, and he can do proper sustained wheelies, not just little "wheel off the ground for 2 seconds" type wheelies either.

rossirep
9th November 2011, 06:46
I've seen this guy pop wheelies with one arm, and he can do proper sustained wheelies, not just little "wheel off the ground for 2 seconds" type wheelies either.

how does someone do wheelies with 1 arm? well hopefully he can teach me how to do these monster ones so i can be as cool as him and get all the bitches.. can you do them on your CBR250 or is that more a racer bike and no good at wheelies..?

ducatilover
9th November 2011, 07:07
how does someone do wheelies with 1 arm? well hopefully he can teach me how to do these monster ones so i can be as cool as him and get all the bitches.. can you do them on your CBR250 or is that more a racer bike and no good at wheelies..?
The CBR250 is too gutless to pull decent wheelies. :bleh:

rossirep
9th November 2011, 08:06
The CBR250 is too gutless to pull decent wheelies. :bleh:

lots of revs and drop the clutch and yank the bars... easy.. ;-)

ducatilover
9th November 2011, 08:09
In first.
Doesn't count at those speeds, real men loop the fucker at 80+ :devil2:

tbs
9th November 2011, 08:50
I guess the answer to your question is another question? Which mode of gear change can you do smoother?

But actually, I think you're better off forgetting about changing gears for the time being. What you want to work on is finding that balance point at keeping the bike there. Ideally you would be able to do it just with throttle control, but being new to it all, this is unlikely. I think you need to learn to bring your foot to the brake as a fail safe, because there's a pretty good chance you'll overcook it at some point and just rolling off isn't going to bring the front of the bike down. And if you've got up into 2nd or third gear by this point it's going to be a bigger mess.

Cards on the table: I haven't tried on a motorbike yet. I might get around to trying to learn... I might not. I have done plenty on mountain bikes over the years, and what you're talking about sounds a lot like when you get the front up on a push bike and have to keep pedaling faster and faster to keep it there. Basically because you haven't found the balance point. I like to get the front of my mountain bike up past balance point til it starts to go over backwards, and then ride the rear brake to save it. I try to get as far over backwards as possible and still save it.

Well, that 's my advice... take it as you will.

Re One armed Bandit doing his one armed wheelies.... since you asked, first, he gets a big fast bike that doesn't need any yanking on the bars.... then he mounts a clutch backwards behind the throttle on the right clip-on and removes the left one completely. God only knows how he coordinates it all, but once he's moving, I imagine he clamps the tank with his knees, winds on some power and lofts the front. He then fangs it down the street or track looking super bad-ass. :devil2::devil2::devil2: (That's my guess based on photos on his profile.)

SMOKEU
9th November 2011, 09:19

Yeah, easy to bin it that way. If you want to do wheelies then buy a cheap dirt bike and practice on that. Don't be an idiot and try shit like that on public roads because you WILL hurt yourself and your bike.

baffa
9th November 2011, 09:37
You should never be yanking on the bars. With enough convincing a decent 250 will pop a wheelie, but maintaining it will be tricky.
If you can get it up in second and maintain it, I would be happy with that, but I'd never try to change gears, there would be no point on a smaller cc bike.

been_there
10th November 2011, 07:34
Doing wheelies on gravel roads in top gear is fun....:yes:

sugilite
10th November 2011, 08:43
How to wheelstand your motorcycle KB style. 1st, apply to the "KB Politically Correct Police", disappointingly, a gang that are getting ever stronger on the once wild west KB. Then apply to the "KB Fun Police", make sure you say you promise to only have a minuscule bit of fun doing it, that will help your application no end. Then apply to the "Your Surely Going To Die Police", who's HQ is also based at KB. Be warned, all your applications will be forwarded to the "KB Grammarian Police" where the penalty for a dropped full stop will make looping your bike out look like a gentle relaxing massage in comparison.
Then take One Armed Bandits kind offer up, he knows what he is actually talking about. :sunny:

rossirep
10th November 2011, 13:58
How to wheelstand your motorcycle KB style. 1st, apply to the "KB Politically Correct Police", disappointingly, a gang that are getting ever stronger on the once wild west KB. Then apply to the "KB Fun Police", make sure you say you promise to only have a minuscule bit of fun doing it, that will help your application no end. Then apply to the "Your Surely Going To Die Police", who's HQ is also based at KB. Be warned, all your applications will be forwarded to the "KB Grammarian Police" where the penalty for a dropped full stop will make looping your bike out look like a gentle relaxing massage in comparison.
Then take One Armed Bandits kind offer up, he knows what he is actually talking about. :sunny:

your so on the money reg, the fun, grammer, politically correct, your surely gonna die police on KB..!!!
sure some of the guys must know what they are talking about, but why oh why do they all seem like such knob ends where ever they jump on here to do their preaching... il have to hunt out this OAB guy and let him show me how its done, maybe i could try on his bike, mite be easier on a 1000 than my awesome 250 racing VT.. ;-)

george formby
10th November 2011, 14:21
Doing wheelies on gravel roads in top gear is fun....:yes:

Trying to stop wheelies in top gear is fun too, well, I guess it is, in hindsight, kinda scary at the time.

baffa
10th November 2011, 15:37
So.... just to clarify, you asked for advice, you got given advice, and you bitch and complain when people tell you off about being a douche?

Have fun mouth breather.

Drew
10th November 2011, 15:59
your so on the money reg, the fun, grammer, politically correct, your surely gonna die police on KB..!!!
sure some of the guys must know what they are talking about, but why oh why do they all seem like such knob ends where ever they jump on here to do their preaching... il have to hunt out this OAB guy and let him show me how its done, maybe i could try on his bike, mite be easier on a 1000 than my awesome 250 racing VT.. ;-)

I'm pretty sure you already know our mono-armed thou rider, but if not, you'll first have to get the hang of riding a bike with all the controls on the right hand bar.

Just go out and do wheelies fuck ya! You're getting as bad as the rest of us keyboard jokeys who can't remember how to start our bikes, let alone ride them.

unstuck
10th November 2011, 16:24
If its so important to be on 1 wheel, buy a fuckin unicycle.:Punk:

Drew
10th November 2011, 18:17

Clearly you can't do wheelies.

rossirep
10th November 2011, 18:25
So.... just to clarify, you asked for advice, you got given advice, and you bitch and complain when people tell you off about being a douche?

Have fun mouth breather.

i asked the best way to change gears while doing a wheelie.. !!! not should i do one, or why shouldnt i do one.. and i didnt have a bitch at all, more like i had a laugh at some of the tossers on here, not all on here, just some..

and its funny its the old guys on the shit bikes giving me the "dont do it" advise.. all the younger guys on the fast bikes say "do it, they are fun" so i will be doing them .. thanks for the advise guys.. watch out chch roads rossirep is gonna be ripping them up on his mighty VT

rossirep
10th November 2011, 18:26

only a old guy who cant wheelie would say such a silly thing..

unstuck
10th November 2011, 18:32
Clearly you can't do wheelies.

Wrong..Love wheelies,mostly on the dirt now though admittedly. Used to love doing big jumps and shit too, but now Im more of a poofter cos I dont like getting hurt when things go wrong.:crybaby:

Drew
10th November 2011, 20:42
Wrong..Love wheelies,mostly on the dirt now though admittedly. Used to love doing big jumps and shit too, but now Im more of a poofter cos I dont like getting hurt when things go wrong.:crybaby:

I hate the pain now too. Hence my prompt to wear good gear.

ducatilover
10th November 2011, 21:19
i asked the best way to change gears while doing a wheelie.. !!! not should i do one, or why shouldnt i do one.. and i didnt have a bitch at all, more like i had a laugh at some of the tossers on here, not all on here, just some..

:baby: Want a hug sweetie?

Hurry up and bash that clutch in 2nd off the limiter ya pussy.

riffer
10th November 2011, 22:00
i had a laugh at some of the tossers on here, not all on here, just some..

Dude...

Capital letters are the difference between "Helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "Helping your uncle jack off a horse".

One day you will learn the difference.

ellipsis
10th November 2011, 22:53
....irrespective of old, young, pulling the bitches, million mile mono's, you sound like a fucken twelve year old with a newly found problem, a hard on...dont hurt us on the way through...

rossirep
11th November 2011, 07:19
....irrespective of old, young, pulling the bitches, million mile mono's, you sound like a fucken twelve year old with a newly found problem, a hard on...dont hurt us on the way through...

there you go again.... i say wheelie. and you start to think about a 12 year olds hard on..!!!!

i really think its you who needs help ya pervy old git

bogan
11th November 2011, 08:06
and its funny its the old guys on the shit bikes giving me the "dont do it" advise.. all the younger guys on the fast bikes say "do it, they are fun" so i will be doing them

How can you tell what age we are?

watch out chch roads rossirep is gonna be ripping them up with the bouncing hard parts of his mangled VT

Edited for accuracy, and for god's sake haven't the CHCH road been through enough lately?

Brett
11th November 2011, 08:14
Take it to the track dude, the road is no place to be doing that shit!

Most tracks won't allow stunting.

ducatilover
14th November 2011, 23:36
Done any mean wheelies yet bhey? I bet the VT250 is pulling the snatch.

pritch
19th November 2011, 07:06
The OP is a true KB keyboard warrior. On 4/11 he is writing (sort of) about doing wheelies. Comes 11/11 he's still writing about it. On 19/11 there has not, as yet, been mention of a single wheelie.

One hopes this is because he's busy with all those bitches, and not because he's in hospital...

Drew
19th November 2011, 07:20
The OP is a true KB keyboard warrior. On 4/11 he is writing (sort of) about doing wheelies. Comes 11/11 he's still writing about it. On 19/11 there has not, as yet, been mention of a single wheelie.

One hopes this is because he's busy with all those bitches, and not because he's in hospital...Perhaps he is one of the few that actually realizes that posting on here is mostly a waste of time about this kind of stuff, and he's just out there riding and tearing it up.

pritch
19th November 2011, 08:16
Perhaps he is one of the few that actually realizes that posting on here is mostly a waste of time about this kind of stuff, and he's just out there riding and tearing it up.

The realization would appear to have dawned late? :whistle:

(I hate those auto complete "z"s)

tigertim20
19th November 2011, 11:49
Use the clutch, it smooths things out. Be careful.

Death inc is known as a bit of a wheelie god, take his advice.

I see in your info you also have an XR250?
use the XR to learn and youll be fine. it takes practice and patience. get impatient and youll do a ducati-lover-loop:pinch:

unstuck
19th November 2011, 12:29
Be careful now;) <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AmVksXgGwAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

george formby
19th November 2011, 12:49

One hopes this is because he's busy with all those bitches, and not because he's in hospital...

I would hazard a guess that I have popped 5 wheelies since this thread started, 2 of them where deliberate.:shit: The other 3 were a result of not being able to get 2t to run properly...

Made an old(er) chap laugh anyway & no roads where harmed.

White trash
19th November 2011, 13:18
Wheelies?! No helmet?!

Wont sombody think of the children!!!!!!

onearmedbandit
19th November 2011, 13:20
Wheelies?! No helmet?!

Wont sombody think of the children!!!!!!

They have. And then they stole their quad.

White trash
19th November 2011, 13:44
They have. And then they stole their quad.

It's because he's black, isn't it.........

G4L4XY
14th February 2013, 22:37
Aww I think I'm a bit late for this... :corn: would've been more appropriate at the start, but I've always wanted to do it.

Drew
15th February 2013, 06:55
Aww I think I'm a bit late for this... :corn: would've been more appropriate at the start, but I've always wanted to do it.

Wheelies or play on a quad with no helmet?

ducatilover
15th February 2013, 09:09
You can get the front of a GN up in to second, takes an aggressive clutch hand, but always good for the lols.

ElCoyote
15th February 2013, 09:18

Not necessarily, just well educated::msn-wink:

Drew
15th February 2013, 20:46
You can get the front of a GN up in to second, takes an aggressive clutch hand, but always good for the lols.

Actually bro, GNs being as light as they are, you don't have to be abusive to the clutch. Al's GN125 hooks up MINT with no abuse, as do the 250s.

ducatilover
18th February 2013, 09:16
Actually bro, GNs being as light as they are, you don't have to be abusive to the clutch. Al's GN125 hooks up MINT with no abuse, as do the 250s.

Yeah, but I have absolutely no skill whatsoever :first: