PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hamilton

wharekura
9th November 2011, 13:16
Im 41 and havent rode a bike for 20 years until from a couple of weeks ago when the wife got a new car and I got a '07 Hyosung GV 250 (use to ride Suzi GN250) as was told easy to ride and it suits my licence (L).

I want to sit my practical soon to rid the big yellow L plate but need some "assessment" from an experienced biker to follow me and let me know how I am currently so I know what I need to brush up on. My wife follows occasionally but said after a week I am fine - but maybe she's being kind.

This is an opportunity for someone that's had a bad day at work to give me crap about my rusty riding.

The Singing Chef
9th November 2011, 13:56
Im 41 and havent rode a bike for 20 years until from a couple of weeks ago when the wife got a new car and I got a '07 Hyosung GV 250 (use to ride Suzi GN250) as was told easy to ride and it suits my licence (L).

I want to sit my practical soon to rid the big yellow L plate but need some "assessment" from an experienced biker to follow me and let me know how I am currently so I know what I need to brush up on. My wife follows occasionally but said after a week I am fine - but maybe she's being kind.

This is an opportunity for someone that's had a bad day at work to give me crap about my rusty riding.

Oooh ill do it... I'm in Auckland though :-/

Murray
9th November 2011, 14:10

Hi, I'm sure one of the laxed out riding group will help. Post your plea up on this thread
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/99556-Laxed-out-rides?p=1130191564#post1130191564

some of the group have recently been through same situation or come to te Rapa tavern Wednesday nights about 6ish and have a chat

cheers

wharekura
11th November 2011, 08:32
Hi, I'm sure one of the laxed out riding group will help. Post your plea up on this thread
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/99556-Laxed-out-rides?p=1130191564#post1130191564

some of the group have recently been through same situation or come to te Rapa tavern Wednesday nights about 6ish and have a chat

cheers
I will - thanks.