PDA

View Full Version : RMX 50cc 2stroke, anyone want it?

zeRax
9th November 2011, 19:23
So, I lost my licence due to demerits, so its fucked me for the Dustybutt, the lil yellow 6 speed beast RMX50 has been used for 1 run over the manga tap and back and by friend to sit licence on and run about abit.

Added zeta bars to it since i bought it, and a mirror, other than that its as some of you may remember

Anyone want to buy it off me ? no point it sitting there untill DB1k 2013 :\

NordieBoy
9th November 2011, 20:56
Want, yes.

Allowed, no.

cooneyr
9th November 2011, 21:58
Want, yes.

Allowed, no.

What he said. Be heaps more fun than my scoot for getting around town.

Taz
10th November 2011, 12:03
Do you need a current license to do the DB1K? What are the chances of getting caught? Be brave grasshopper.

zeRax
10th November 2011, 14:27
the consequences of being caught are too severe, cant afford to get caught without a licence, not even going to hop on any bike or touch a steering wheel on road untill I'm legal :\

Buddha#81
11th November 2011, 09:49
So, I lost my licence due to demerits, so its fucked me for the Dustybutt, the lil yellow 6 speed beast RMX50 has been used for 1 run over the manga tap and back and by friend to sit licence on and run about abit.

Added zeta bars to it since i bought it, and a mirror, other than that its as some of you may remember

Anyone want to buy it off me ? no point it sitting there untill DB1k 2013 :\

hey, great wee bikes....i brought Wildats SMX50 off him. put some photos and a price up in the bucket tread, we have just had the f5 gp in taupo and 2t 50's are high on the agenda over there.