PDA

View Full Version : Hi (RAJAH1)

RAJAH1
14th November 2011, 13:53
Hi all. I'm Roger. Have been a bike nut and had a bike since age 14. The coolest bike to own about that time I seem to remember was an XT500, while I never got to own one back finally did a few years ago and still do. Had MX bikes CR125, RM250 etc until I got my licence a couple of years later and found how much fun big single trail bikes were on the road with a few XL and XR 500/600s. Owned a total 5 G/S BMWs and still own 2, both R80G/S, one is restored to original spec the other is a tidy not so original one and gets used lots. Had an odd assortment of road bikes too. I tend to be hot and cold on how much I use bikes, sort of depends what is owned at the time and how much workshop time is spent in leiu of riding. Working on bikes can be as almost as much fun at time as riding especially if you are doing some improvements and dont we always just have to do this :-) Current bikes XT500, the 2 G/S's, Guzzi V11 Le Mans and a slighty modified W650 Kawasaki. Have owned them all for a few years except the W650 that I bought a few months ago. Its sort of surplus now, bought on a whim and really could do with the $ more than the bike today.

unstuck
14th November 2011, 14:28
Gidday, you sound like a right bike nut. Well done.:niceone:

p.dath
14th November 2011, 15:21
Sounds like you have a showroom not a garage. :) Wish I could take a peek sometime, but your a tad far away.