PDA

View Full Version : Hebe gel seat pad?

Pikey
14th November 2011, 18:50
Hi Anyone used one of these??
Any good :scratch:

Hitcher
14th November 2011, 19:20
The most important thing is to have your seat the right shape. If it isn't, then no accessory including gel pads will help.

bogan
14th November 2011, 19:55
The most important thing is to have your seat the right shape. If it isn't, then no accessory including gel pads will help.

Gel pads help a little bit there as well, as they change shape to what is required. But would be far more effective to get the right shape in foam, then just rely on the gel for that last bit though.

I have a gel insert (1/2in) under the seat vinyl, makes a bit of a difference, but my legs are still in slightly the wrong position so it hasn't increased my endurance much.

ADVGD
14th November 2011, 20:47

Looked at these, went for an Airhawk instead. I used to get a sore butt once I hit Springfield (about 50km) but now I can ride all day and be comfy as. Costly at around $300 but soooo comfortable, completely removes the sore butt factor, worth every penny

gav24
15th November 2011, 18:59

But what about poor "sheepy"?
She's so fluffy and cute!:baby:
Doesnt she satisfy you down there any more?:no:

Sheeeeeeepy!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!:bleh:

(Dont worry Ian - I'm Welsh so I understand the love of sheepskin - Dont fight it, your secrets safe!):msn-wink:

Pikey
15th November 2011, 19:11
But what about poor "sheepy"?
She's so fluffy and cute!:baby:
Doesnt she satisfy you down there any more?:no:

Sheeeeeeepy!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!:bleh:

(Dont worry Ian - I'm Welsh so I understand the love of sheepskin - Dont fight it, your secrets safe!):msn-wink:

I don't think anything (including sheep) is safe with you about :blip:

gav24
15th November 2011, 19:21
Velcro gloves, back legs in front of Gum boots, etc etc:laugh::laugh::no:

Pikey
15th November 2011, 19:28
Haa you crack me up :facepalm: Crazy Welshman :lol:

sudman
15th November 2011, 19:48
There's a Welsh song about your sheep skin.

ram a lamb a ding dong:laugh:

gav24
16th November 2011, 19:46
There's a Welsh song about your sheep skin.

ram a lamb a ding dong:laugh:

Ram a Hebe gel pad a ding dong....?.:no:

Keep it natural!

Taz
17th November 2011, 13:45
Sanitary pads (the ones with wings) work a treat. Use new ones tho ok.

gav24
17th November 2011, 19:20
Sanitary pads (the ones with wings) work a treat. Use new ones tho ok.

There you go Pikey, the ultimate answer to your posterior problems: Panty Pads!:laugh::laugh:

I'm gonna check you're wearing em next time we go for a ride...NOT!:no::no:

(I did once read in an old issue of 'dirt bike' about using the wing-less but self adhesive variety on the forehead section of your goggles to stop sweat stinging your eyes in MX and enduro! I was alot younger at the time and can still remember the look on my mums face when I asked her what a sanitary towel was :laugh::laugh:
- and no, I never tried it!)

Pikey
17th November 2011, 20:13
There you go Pikey, the ultimate answer to your posterior problems: Panty Pads!:laugh::laugh:

I'm gonna check you're wearing em next time we go for a ride...NOT!:no::no:

(I did once read in an old issue of 'dirt bike' about using the wing-less but self adhesive variety on the forehead section of your goggles to stop sweat stinging your eyes in MX and enduro! I was alot younger at the time and can still remember the look on my mums face when I asked her what a sanitary towel was :laugh::laugh:
- and no, I never tried it!)

Yeah Right :rolleyes: