PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Wellington summertime evening fun

Hitcher
19th December 2003, 10:39
When the weather is nice there is nothing quite as much fun as going for a fang after work -- burger for dinner at Masterton; or at Foxton and back home through Shannon; that sort of thing. A bit of company on these "burger runs" is always appreciated.
When I get back to work on 5 January I will be looking to do such a run at least once a week and would welcome company from anybody who wants to join in -- on the proviso they pay for their own burgers!
ETD from the Caltex station on Hutt Road at 6:30pm.
Be spontaneous and wear out your Battlaxes!
I'll be in touch closer to the date.
PS: The trip to Masterton and back on Wednesday was ffffantastic! (If you don't mind a few gazillion bugs on your visor)
:banana:

mangell6
19th December 2003, 21:17
Hitcher,

I'm a starter for this, reminds me of what we used to do, The Mount to Hamilton for a burger and back again. All the Traffic personel were in bed.

Mike

LB
20th December 2003, 03:29
mangell6 - sounds like you are originally from up my way - I used to be a Waikato girl. We used to go Hamilton-Rotorua for a burger in the middle of the night. Now I've grown up - I go Wgtn-New Plymouth for breakfast (as you may be able to tell from the time on this post I'm an early riser!)

Hitcher: not able to join you sorry, we don't get home till around 6.10pm and we're still in our work duds.

Pickle
26th December 2003, 09:04
Hi Linda
Youre from the Waikato? Now that could explain a few things, I thought you were a Valley Girl. ;)

mangell6 - sounds like you are originally from up my way - I used to be a Waikato girl. We used to go Hamilton-Rotorua for a burger in the middle of the night. Now I've grown up - I go Wgtn-New Plymouth for breakfast (as you may be able to tell from the time on this post I'm an early riser!)

Hitcher: not able to join you sorry, we don't get home till around 6.10pm and we're still in our work duds.