PDA

View Full Version : RGV VJ22 stuff

manxkiwi
13th December 2011, 08:33
Hi there, time for a clear out. I have a VJ22 frame complete. Forks, tank, rear caliper seals. As new clutch and gearbox (removed for kit parts to be fitted). The rest of an engine minus top end. Oiler unit, sprockets. Lots of bits and bobs. PM me if you want anything, there's too much to list so just ask if there's anything in particular.

Cheers MK

smithers04
28th December 2011, 16:30
How much for the lot?

manxkiwi
28th December 2011, 19:06
Hi there, quite hard to put a price really. I was going to do a $1 reserve auction on the remains after trying to sell what I can. However if you want to PM me a figure that hopefully won't make me laugh, I will consider it seriously. I see you're in Kapiti, a hook up with a van going down would be helpful, though I won't get too far ahead at this point.

Other bits coming to mind are a set of brake calipers (all 3), one of the fronts is brand new, in two halves, never been on a bike. Complete with pistons and seals! Have a pair of 32mm carbs. Full set of standard pipes and end cans. Various brackets, lights, seats and air filters for the road going RGV. As opposed to a race bike. Not sure what you've got?

Anyway, throw me a PM and I can send you some pictures if you like. We can hopefully talk seriously about a plan if you're keen.

Cheers MK.