PDA

View Full Version : 1st Of the Summer Scrambles

Firefight
19th December 2003, 18:46
:Punk: Saturday the 20th December, Saturday the 17th of January & Saturday the 6th of March.

Summer Scrambles,sponsered by Cycle Spot, natural terran Moto X, heaps of fun, No competion licence required,, Boots, helmets, all you need another event run by Power adventures, , sign on from 7.30 am,, racing starts at
9.00am. located at "Annandales Farm Taupaki(near Kumeu West AK)
Sign posted from S/Hway 16, come along, have a go :p

Wellyman
27th December 2003, 07:12
:Punk: Saturday the 20th December, Saturday the 17th of January & Saturday the 6th of March.

Summer Scrambles,sponsered by Cycle Spot, natural terran Moto X, heaps of fun, No competion licence required,, Boots, helmets, all you need another event run by Power adventures, , sign on from 7.30 am,, racing starts at
9.00am. located at "Annandales Farm Taupaki(near Kumeu West AK)
Sign posted from S/Hway 16, come along, have a go :p

I was there and I have injured my right shoulder after a big bail off my bike while racing there :doctor:

Firefight
27th December 2003, 09:36
<_<
I was there and I have injured my right shoulder after a big bail off my bike while racing there :doctor:

But did you enjoy it b4 you bailed ? <_<

firefight. :wacko:

Wellyman
27th December 2003, 11:25
unmm yea!

I bailed on the downhill after the lap scores so I looked stupid!

whats your real name firefight?

I bet you can guess me if I tell you I won the CRF230F last year!
if you know my name ha ha ha

Firefight
27th December 2003, 13:31
unmm yea!

I bailed on the downhill after the lap scores so I looked stupid!

whats your real name firefight?

I bet you can guess me if I tell you I won the CRF230F last year!
if you know my name ha ha ha

I already know who you are DAN, but you have to fiqure out who I am :sneaky2: I'll give you a clue next time.. <_<

firefight.

Wellyman
27th December 2003, 15:50
I can't be borthered guessing right now! I think I know who you are but I can't remember your name. oh well gotta go pack coz I'm going away tomorrow see ya later or at the next ride!