PDA

View Full Version : Short-cut to Lees Valley

alane
30th December 2011, 21:12
Looking on the map @ backroads to take on the way down from N.I to Fairlie.
If i took an early ferry,might make it to Balmoral Forest campground the first night via Molsworth /Hamner.:wings:
Day two,would want to do Lees valley. Its a pity one can,t get through to Lees via Pyramid valley.
It,s just a short distance between CLARK HALL road and OKUKU PASS road.

Doe,s anyone know if there is any access through there.:scooter:
It says "BLUE MOUNTAIN "between these roads, on my map.

P.S.--internet connection so weak,can,t be stuffed trying to find any info on the net.:facepalm:

mattsdakar
31st December 2011, 10:56
Looking on the map @ backroads to take on the way down from N.I to Fairlie.
If i took an early ferry,might make it to Balmoral Forest campground the first night via Molsworth /Hamner.:wings:
Day two,would want to do Lees valley. Its a pity one can,t get through to Lees via Pyramid valley.
It,s just a short distance between CLARK HALL road and OKUKU PASS road.

Doe,s anyone know if there is any access through there.:scooter:
It says "BLUE MOUNTAIN "between these roads, on my map.

P.S.--internet connection so weak,can,t be stuffed trying to find any info on the net.:facepalm:

Hey Alan,
You can get thru from near Pyramid Valley to Lees Valley via Mcdonald Downs farm which is a really nice ride. PM me your cell phone number and i'll send you the farmers number. He charges a tariff of $10 and is usually receptive but you would need to call in advance
Cheers Matt

Crisis management
31st December 2011, 15:51
Hey Alan,
You can get thru from near Pyramid Valley to Lees Valley via Mcdonald Downs farm which is a really nice ride. PM me your cell phone number and i'll send you the farmers number. He charges a tariff of $10 and is usually receptive but you would need to call in advance
Cheers Matt

I'm into this too... expect a PM Matt!

alane
31st December 2011, 19:22
MATT-----Your a Legend------:cool:---------Have P.M,d you.