PDA

View Full Version : New, 1st post from Wanganui (nzpomybikerider)

nzpomybikerider
8th January 2012, 11:02
Hi Guys and Gals, my first post on this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chris I live and work in Wanganui, Im a pom coming to NZ in 82. I have not owned many bikes I tend to keep them and ride the living daylights out of them. At the moment I own a GSX 14 that I bought new in 2009. I always promised myself a new bike one day and I must say this bike is the best Ive owned and I enjoy every ride. so fay Ive done 40000 ks on it. She took me to the Burt twice and hope to go again next year I belong to the local Ulysses and I enjoy the odd cold one after a ride. I enjoy the company of other bikers but also enjoy riding on my own. I hope to meet some of you in the future.

Cheers

actungbaby
8th January 2012, 11:31
Hi Guys and Gals, my first post on this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chris I live and work in Wanganui, Im a pom coming to NZ in 82. I have not owned many bikes I tend to keep them and ride the living daylights out of them. At the moment I own a GSX 14 that I bought new in 2009. I always promised myself a new bike one day and I must say this bike is the best Ive owned and I enjoy every ride. so fay Ive done 40000 ks on it. She took me to the Burt twice and hope to go again next year I belong to the local Ulysses and I enjoy the odd cold one after a ride. I enjoy the company of other bikers but also enjoy riding on my own. I hope to meet some of you in the future.

Cheers

good on ya yes welcome

i hope to have another new bike one day myself well thats the plan at moment it be cbr 250 or suzuki gsr 750
depending which is better for my cummuting needs

and the little honda is half the price and last for years and years be cheap running and apprently feels great to ride
which main part anyways

pammy myself theres some good roads around your area

jrandom
8th January 2012, 11:50
Hi Guys and Gals, my first post on this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chris I live and work in Wanganui, Im a pom coming to NZ in 82. I have not owned many bikes I tend to keep them and ride the living daylights out of them. At the moment I own a GSX 14 that I bought new in 2009.

Good shit. Brilliant bike. Welcome.

BMWST?
8th January 2012, 12:13
welcome nzpomybikerider

nzpomybikerider
9th January 2012, 08:37
good on ya yes welcome

i hope to have another new bike one day myself well thats the plan at moment it be cbr 250 or suzuki gsr 750
depending which is better for my cummuting needs

and the little honda is half the price and last for years and years be cheap running and apprently feels great to ride
which main part anyways

pammy myself theres some good roads around your area

Yep you are right there are some good roads and of coarse we have the Parapara's, great. I would go for the gsr750 cause it can take you anywhere :yes:

HEMA
9th January 2012, 09:06
welcome!

see you around... :scooter:

p.dath
10th January 2012, 10:36
Welcome, and good on ya from changing from a lurker to a contributor. :)