PDA

View Full Version : To the green Ninja (Learner) who I followed down Ridge Rd on Sunday (nachos)

nachos
8th January 2012, 18:30
I was out for a Sunday afternoon ride(in between the showers!) and rode with this guy for a bit. Broke off then spotted again going the other way later in the afternoon, in the same area.
Want to meet up for a ride sometime? PM me if you live locally.

Just another new rider here. Bought my Bandit in the last few days of 2011 then went away camping in the rain for a while. Just got back, and absolutely loving it now that I get a chance to ride it!!
A steep learning curve, but a lot of fun. Can't wait to pick up my own riding gear next week so I can give Dad his gear back and go riding with him :innocent:

Newbi
8th January 2012, 22:23
Welcome to Kiwibiker, Enjoy your riding and stay safe:niceone:

nzpomybikerider
9th January 2012, 19:32
I was out for a Sunday afternoon ride(in between the showers!) and rode with this guy for a bit. Broke off then spotted again going the other way later in the afternoon, in the same area.
Want to meet up for a ride sometime? PM me if you live locally.

On a more relevant note - just another new rider here. Bought my Bandit in the last few days of 2011 then went away camping in the rain for a while. Just got back, and absolutely loving it now that I get a chance to ride it!!
A steep learning curve, but a lot of fun. Can't wait to pick up my own riding gear next week so I can give Dad his gear back and go riding with him :innocent:
Nice bike mate, stay safe

G-Mak
10th January 2012, 09:24
Hey Nachos,

That learner on the ninja would be me.

Yep, i live on the shore and always keen for a ride. Name the time and place.

About me: Been riding for a few months, keen as to go out for a run as much as possible. Always wanted to get into riding but kept putting it off. Took me a few yrs but glad i took the plunge - loving it.

Ciao