PDA

View Full Version : Ducati service agent in Palmerston North?

Conquiztador
9th January 2012, 12:41
If one was to own a Ducati and live in PN, where would you go for service? After some ringing around it seems like none of the bigger shops in PN do Ducati.

Surely there is someone??

EDIT: Have just found someone on 30 Joseph Str in Central PN. Only a mobile number. Any knowledge re this one?

Conquiztador
9th January 2012, 13:09
I have just been informed that he provides councelling for prospective Ducati owners before they purchase the bike...

Intrigued I am awaiting for an update after the session!

cs363
9th January 2012, 17:57
:corn::corn: ....Ah yes, Mr McDonald.......can be interesting, knows his stuff though.

Conquiztador
9th January 2012, 17:58
Turns out the chap is an ex Ducati racer and what he does not know about Ducaties is not worth knowing. This sealed the purchase of the new bike for someone stepping up from a 250cc to a 400 Monster. He wanted to make sure that the bike he would service in the future was not one that had been butchered by "mechanics" who had no idea what they were doing.

Sweet!

ducatilover
9th January 2012, 18:51
I could ride it for you, this will help you a lot.

I promise.

Conquiztador
9th January 2012, 21:31
I could ride it for you, this will help you a lot.

I promise.

Why do this make me think of the dentist? "This won't hurt. I promise..."

ducatilover
9th January 2012, 21:35
Oh do play the game!
How about this, if you move to Palmy, I'll shout a beer/tea.coffee and look at your Ducati and be jealous. (Assuming it's not one of them girls ones)

yod
9th January 2012, 21:46

If he says anything remotely along the lines of 'this'll be wheelie wheelie cool', it's time to leave.

Conquiztador
9th January 2012, 21:56
Oh do play the game!
How about this, if you move to Palmy, I'll shout a beer/tea.coffee and look at your Ducati and be jealous. (Assuming it's not one of them girls ones)

The Duke will live in PN. And it is not mine, it is a girls... but she would be happy to drink your beer. ;-)

ducatilover
9th January 2012, 21:57
The Duke will live in PN. And it is not mine, it is a girls... but she would be happy to drink your beer. ;-)
I'm happy to give out beer to hear some nice rattles :yes:

Conquiztador
10th January 2012, 21:25
I'm happy to give out beer to hear some nice rattles :yes:

Once the Duke is there I tell her that there is sumone who is willing to buy her a beer for the sound of her bike.