PDA

View Full Version : Bel Ray, or not?

Adriaan
10th January 2012, 18:07
So the last round of the Bel Ray is coming up this weekend and it's only 10 minutes up the road.

I've watched some Youtube videos of previous rounds, so I kind of know what to expect. I'm no PRO, but also I'm no novice. I've been riding the farm DR200 for a few years.

So, should I give the Bel Ray a go ?

I'll just do it for a bit of practice and to try and keep up with the pack. Or am I risking my life and I might break my neck even trying ?

TrentNz
10th January 2012, 18:52
at the end of the day its up to you and what your comfortable doing, you cant do much harm if your riding to your limits.
if it were I, i would probably do it just for a bit of fun, cant really go wrong.

scott411
10th January 2012, 19:50
there is a level for everyone at a bel-ray, you will get around find, just remember to hold your line if you here someone faster approaching, the worst thing you can do is try to move once you hear them, they will already have decided what side they will be passing you on

andy 101
10th January 2012, 20:11
I am 99% sure I will be there, belray races are open and fast at least you dont have to think about hitting pine trees, just ride at your own pace, and let the faster riders pass, and try to stay out off trouble off the start, I have not raced in over a year so will be taking it easy for my first race back.