PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!!

Potzman
22nd July 2005, 10:14
Well I have finally got myself a bike and have joined the road riding following.
Picked up a KRR ZX150 a week or so ago( I believe it is Smokey's old bike, cheers for the awsome bike!), she's a minter that still runs like its brand new.
So yeah gidday to everybody, hope to catch up with some of you on rides in the future. :ride:

zadok
22nd July 2005, 10:17
Welcome to KB, Potzman. :wavey: :ride:

Coyote
22nd July 2005, 10:18
A KRR ZX150? 2004 model? That doesn't sound right

Wilkommen to the site anyway :niceone:

pyrocam
22nd July 2005, 11:39
wellcome to KB. your passport will be issued to you in 6-8 weeks.

bugjuice
22nd July 2005, 11:47
howdy and welcome.. for a minute there, I thought your user was postman!! Was thinkin, we already have a Postie..!!
enjoy this mad house.. we do ;)

vifferman
22nd July 2005, 12:03
Hellloooooo. Welcome to the KiwiBiker gargre. :wavey:

Please take a seat; the nurse will be along shortly to give you your shots. :doctor:

And if you're good, Wari will be along to give you a special welcoming treat. :moon:

skidz
22nd July 2005, 12:04
Gidday Potzman. It's good to see you're ready for the big road and the idiots out there.

poorbastard
22nd July 2005, 12:09
Welcom Potzman and enjoy.

Flyingpony
22nd July 2005, 12:25
Welcome Potzman to Kiwi Biker.

Potzman
22nd July 2005, 19:57
Thanx all! :-)

raster
22nd July 2005, 20:51
You are very welcome!!!

pyrocam
22nd July 2005, 21:21
Oh I forgot, your visa will allow you to travel into pointless drivel (AKA the Dark side of the forums) but the embassy recommends against it. thats where all the loonies hang out.

If you dont get the dark side bit. if you have a look down the bottom left, you can change your scheme to 'the light side' which you may find a bit easier on the eyes but the pointless drivel stays in the dark. each to their own.

I think about 15% of us stay in the dark side. (not me though :) )

Ixion
22nd July 2005, 21:32
Oh I forgot, your visa will allow you to travel into pointless drivel (AKA the Dark side of the forums) but the embassy recommends against it. thats where all the loonies hang out.

If you dont get the dark side bit. if you have a look down the bottom left, you can change your scheme to 'the light side' which you may find a bit easier on the eyes but the pointless drivel stays in the dark. each to their own.

I think about 15% of us stay in the dark side. (not me though :) )\\

No, PD is it's own schema, different again. Damn annoying I must say.

sels1
22nd July 2005, 22:04
welcome aboard potzman :niceone:

pyrocam
22nd July 2005, 22:59
\\

No, PD is it's own schema, different again. Damn annoying I must say.

really?

so PD is yet another scheme to just 'the dark universe' thats pretty cool

Ixion
22nd July 2005, 23:25
really?

so PD is yet another scheme to just 'the dark universe' thats pretty cool

Dark universe is black and yellow. PD is black and blue