PDA

View Full Version : Who likes money and bikes!

Sliver
16th January 2012, 19:04
Hi,

Im looking for a new bike and ive been searching in the south island (found a few but nothing that really spins my wheels), Anyway im willing to pay some body if i find a bike up north (well, auck ect) to take the bike for a ride, report back and make sure everyting is fine.

If anyone is interested please post here with your location and ill pm you if i find a bike in your location (payment will be discussed), looking for people with experance in ride and alittle mechanical knowledge.

Cheers

DR650gary
16th January 2012, 19:08
Hi,

Im looking for a new bike and ive been searching in the south island (found a few but nothing that really spins my wheels), Anyway im willing to pay some body if i find a bike up north (well, auck ect) to take the bike for a ride, report back and make sure everyting is fine.

If anyone is interested please post here with your location and ill pm you if i find a bike in your location (payment will be discussed), looking for people with experance in ride and alittle mechanical knowledge.

Cheers

Mate, this is KB in NZ. You don't need to pay :shit:

DMNTD
16th January 2012, 19:12

What he said...bourbon or rum would be suffice.
Henderson, Auckland...happy to help if I can.

PS...don't worry, I don't actually ride a GN125

Sliver
16th January 2012, 19:13

nothing free mate, id rather have some kbers get the money than some bike shops

Madness
16th January 2012, 19:20
Save the cash for the resulting bling I say.

I'm "mobile" in the North Island.

Tigadee
16th January 2012, 22:22
Live in central Auckland, work in South Auckland, so let me know if you need me to have a look see for you in these areas...

No charge, as others have said, this is KB, not a service centre. :msn-wink: Though a pack of beer or something never hurt nobody...

Sable
17th January 2012, 00:13
Wellington, effectively an unqualified bike mechanic so I more or less know my shit. :)

Grubber
17th January 2012, 05:22
Yea happy to do the freebie. Make sure it goes like a shower of shit though or it won't be much fun for me!
I'm in the Franklin Pukekohe area.

willytheekid
17th January 2012, 07:42
Hi,

Im looking for a new bike and ive been searching in the south island (found a few but nothing that really spins my wheels)

What type of bike are you after etc?

slofox
17th January 2012, 08:16
The Tron and environs, Waikato. Happy to help if needed. For free.

Sliver
17th January 2012, 08:17
At the moment im looking at 600-1000 sport bikes (prob Fireblade, R6, CBR, R1 ETC)

ckai
17th January 2012, 09:03
The Tron and environs, Waikato. Happy to help if needed. For free.

Or Mr Fox will take wine ;)

At the moment im looking at 600-1000 sport bikes (prob Fireblade, R6, CBR, R1 ETC)

Shit, you're gonna get a lot more offers now. I can't help you sorry as I only ride British :) Or Italian :)

baffa
17th January 2012, 10:11
Not only will people do this for free, you'd almost get away with charging them to ride bikes for you :sunny:

Hopefully getting a blade soonish. Will try and give you some sort of review if that is in anyway helpful.

Sliver
17th January 2012, 10:16
Cheers guys, Will let you know how i get on.

Gremlin
17th January 2012, 10:24
I definitely like both... but they never seem to co-exist happily :scratch:

Don't listen to that baffa bloke. He rides a dirty Honda, and that demented one shouldn't be let near any bikes :shit:

I'm the one you want! :innocent:

wanpo
17th January 2012, 10:28
I'm in Auckland, I did quite a bit of test riding of the types of bike you're looking at before deciding on my blade.
I'm no mechanic, but I've come to know what to look for when buying a bike. Test riding a bike is payment enough.

Oh that's right, I'll be losing my license soon, so probably don't choose me.

Sliver
17th January 2012, 10:42
lol Cheers guys, ill have a look and let you know.

baffa
17th January 2012, 13:28
I definitely like both... but they never seem to co-exist happily :scratch:

Don't listen to that baffa bloke. He rides a dirty Honda, and that demented one shouldn't be let near any bikes :shit:

I'm the one you want! :innocent:

Oh, the irony.

Sliver
17th January 2012, 13:57
Oh, the irony.

lol

MSTRS
17th January 2012, 15:32
Done it for a few happy campers...I'm in Napier

Sliver
17th January 2012, 15:40
Done it for a few happy campers...I'm in Napier

Cheers Napier would also be very helpful.

Anyone in CHCH?