PDA

View Full Version : Jackbird_xx visits NZ Kiwi Biker! Hello everyone!

jackbird_xx
19th January 2012, 16:35
Hey fellas. I don't suppose there's any room for a Canadian visitor to this kiwi site of yours?

Much like our standard issue when joining a site over here in North America (perhaps worldwide eh?)... if you don't show a pic, you don't exist. Here's a pic of my old girl ~ 1986 GSX-R1100. The original year for the 1100 GSX-R.

I think I'll look around your site fellas. I'm sure there is quite a bit to see here!

Cheers.
jb_xx

george formby
19th January 2012, 16:39
Kia Ora:wavey:

I do like those older Suzukis, drooled over them when I was a niblick & they were the dogs danglies.:yes:

jackbird_xx
19th January 2012, 16:58
Well... the old girl isn't seeing too much road-time at the moment... as I've got my touque and mucklucks on presently, and don't expect to strap on chains to the tires anytime soon.

jb_xx

Crasherfromwayback
19th January 2012, 16:59
Hey fellas. I don't suppose there's any room for a Canadian visitor to this kiwi site of yours?

Much like our standard issue when joining a site over here in North America (perhaps worldwide eh?)... if you don't show a pic, you don't exist. Here's a pic of my old girl ~ 1986 GSX-R1100. The original year for the 1100 GSX-R.

I think I'll look around your site fellas. I'm sure there is quite a bit to see here!

Cheers.
jb_xx

Nice one. I've had three slab sided 1100's, but never one in that colour (which I love). Last one had the same V&H pipe on it too!

LIke another one at some stage to build another turbo bike with.

Edbear
19th January 2012, 17:30
Welcome! If you look hard enough you may come across one or two relatively sane people on here...:blink:

Anyone who likes and looks after classics like yours must be okay :yes:

jackbird_xx
21st January 2012, 16:08
Thanks m8.... and thanks to everyone for the warm greetings! I'm sure it's a heck of a lot warmer down there... warmer than here in Canada for sure.

Cheers.
jb_xx

FJRider
21st January 2012, 16:39
Welcome! If you look hard enough you may come across one or two relatively sane people on here...:blink:

Anyone who likes and looks after classics like yours must be okay :yes:

The only sane one's here ... are you and me ... :innocent:

I like the older style big bikes too. I'm pretty sure anybody on any bike, will need to work hard to get away from an early GSXR1100 ... if it's pilot doesn't want you too ...

Edbear
21st January 2012, 17:48
The only sane one's here ... are you and me ... :innocent:

I like the older style big bikes too. I'm pretty sure anybody on any bike, will need to work hard to get away from an early GSXR1100 ... if it's pilot doesn't want you too ...

And I'm not that sure about you...:laugh:

My two favourite ever sport bikes are the last water-cooled 1100's of late '90's and always the latest model GSX-R750.

However I believe the oil-cooled 1100 motor lived on on the Bandit range?