PDA

View Full Version : Unique Registration Number no longer required

davereid
23rd January 2012, 15:42
Police have set a great precedent here, sharing the same registration number, and one if my guess is correct does not even exist.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6300421/Police-keep-ID-secret-Occupy-protesters

slofox
23rd January 2012, 15:51
Wow. How unusual...

ducatilover
23rd January 2012, 16:01
I don't understand.
People are shouting and screaming "peaceful protest"

TrentNz
23rd January 2012, 16:22
bunch of wankers with nothing better to do then protest.

Jantar
23rd January 2012, 17:19
I guess the police have set a precedent. Next group ride all bikes can use the same rego number.

Geeen
23rd January 2012, 17:22
Mayhap the police were being the "faceless arm of authority"?

Delerium
23rd January 2012, 17:34
I guess the police have set a precedent. Next group ride all bikes can use the same rego number.

ALLEGEDLY! nothing proven yet. Pity they didnt mace and taser a few of the losers as well.

Bikemad
23rd January 2012, 17:58
i remember the first test 81 springbox tour in CHCH............i lived in wilsons road opposite the back of what was the main stand back then so was inside the police cordon round the park on the day...............exciting day that one...........none of the riot squad members had their numbers visable that day and almost all of them were sporting moustaches......saw quite a few people,women and men,get the bash as at one stage the protesters pulled a fast one and got right up to the old iron gates.....a week or two later in nelson the riot squad members were all clean shaven............funny that
to my knowledge none of the squad members were ever charged or disciplined over the CHCH beatings

SMOKEU
23rd January 2012, 18:25
ALLEGEDLY! nothing proven yet. Pity they didnt mace and taser a few of the losers as well.

I saw the pics. 2 clearly different officers using the same QID.

bikaholic
23rd January 2012, 18:49
Uh-oh
Three police officers are being investigated for wearing matching identification numbers while helping Auckland Council evict Occupy protesters today. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6301469/Auckland-police-probe-after-Occupy-arrests

tigertim20
23rd January 2012, 22:15
Uh-oh
Three police officers are being investigated for wearing matching identification numbers while helping Auckland Council evict Occupy protesters today. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6301469/Auckland-police-probe-after-Occupy-arrests

one the one hand, I can understand the desire to conceal your identity when youre told 'this is you job, go and move them' - and ya gotta do it whether you wanna or not.
but.
they chose their line of work. such a thing does little good for creating a positive and trustworthy image for the police. I hope it was a few morons acting together, and not some kind of quiet official decision

Jantar
23rd January 2012, 22:30
There had to be some senior police complicity. How else would they be able to get authentic police badges with identical numbers?

mashman
23rd January 2012, 23:02
Four FBI agents probably told them to do it.

Buellfool
24th January 2012, 03:47
Should have tossed all their tents and fucking possessions into a pile then beaten the living shit out of them, then thrown their twitching carcasses on the pile, added petrol and struck a match. Get a job you fucken losers.

What made this country great NOT!!!

More power to the Police.

Sable
24th January 2012, 14:12
It wouldn't have been the wooden tops, someone upper level would have had to get the badges made. Dirty fuckers.

oneofsix
24th January 2012, 14:18
one the one hand, I can understand the desire to conceal your identity when youre told 'this is you job, go and move them' - and ya gotta do it whether you wanna or not.
but.
they chose their line of work. such a thing does little good for creating a positive and trustworthy image for the police. I hope it was a few morons acting together, and not some kind of quiet official decision

Better work stories.

HenryDorsetCase
24th January 2012, 14:24
Police have set a great precedent here, sharing the same registration number, and one if my guess is correct does not even exist.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6300421/Police-keep-ID-secret-Occupy-protesters

and people think this isn't a police state.

"Its the suede denim secret police
They have come for your uncool neice"

HenryDorsetCase
24th January 2012, 14:26

Pah! it didnt (and nor should it have) saved the concentration camp guards who were "just following orders". This is a difference of degree, not kind.

HenryDorsetCase
24th January 2012, 14:27
stupid po po: they knew they would be filmed doing this by the protesters, by the lazy media. Should have worn full riot gear and gone in swinging.

The Pastor
24th January 2012, 16:29
Should have tossed all their tents and fucking possessions into a pile then beaten the living shit out of them, then thrown their twitching carcasses on the pile, added petrol and struck a match. Get a job you fucken losers.

over reaction much?

Buellfool
24th January 2012, 16:46
over reaction much?

Nope they are a waste of oxygen.

Sable
24th January 2012, 23:30
Much like you it would seem.

SMOKEU
24th January 2012, 23:41
over reaction much?

Buellfool
25th January 2012, 11:55

That has the potential to be true, however I don't appear on the news each night waving my cock in my hand like these publicity seeking, non working, non washing, professional protesters. They all should shut the fuck up and get a job.

Perhaps you should obtain a tent and go and join them, I have a unused two hippy tent you are welcome to. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

mashman
25th January 2012, 12:30
That has the potential to be true, however I don't appear on the news each night waving my cock in my hand like these publicity seeking, non working, non washing, professional protesters. They all should shut the fuck up and get a job.

wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh I don't understand, burn them all... <_<

tigertim20
25th January 2012, 21:08
fool[/U];1130241398]Should have tossed all their tents and fucking possessions into a pile then beaten the living shit out of them, then thrown their twitching carcasses on the pile, added petrol and struck a match. Get a job you fucken losers.

uh-huh. cool story bro