PDA

View Full Version : K7 GSXR 750 race trackbike

TLR luva
28th January 2012, 12:30
Most excellent bike, this is on trade me with heaps of pics and a list of what it has on it, but i am simple and dont know how to attach a link. Please forgive me for my less than average puta skills. Listing number 443909084. thanks

mossy1200
28th January 2012, 12:41
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=443909084

TLR luva
28th January 2012, 14:08
Thank you kind sir :yes:

TLR luva
3rd February 2012, 19:53
bump... This is a great package.. Price reduced $11 000 ono. Make me a reasonable offer you never know..

TLR luva
6th February 2012, 08:40
$10 500 kb special. a new toy awaits

TLR luva
10th February 2012, 09:04
hello.............

Phreak
10th February 2012, 09:19
Very nice, but waaaaaay outta my league! Good luck with it though!

TLR luva
16th February 2012, 11:26
still here people

TLR luva
26th February 2012, 08:29
If this bike was in the north island would there be more potential buyers????

quickbuck
26th February 2012, 10:26
If this bike was in the north island would there be more potential buyers????

Not in my opinion.... But then I could get a good freight deal for it.

To be honest what puts me off is that it is a 750.
It is a lot of money just to entre clubmans. Too small for Superbike in most cases, and too big for F2....
So really just a track bike.... Not a lot of money around at the moment for toys like that...

All that said, that is just one opinion out of thousands of memberrs on here.... And there are other motorcyclists who never visit here too.
Your TM listing covers that base though.
Another base could be the club rooms at Levels?

Cheers.

TLR luva
3rd March 2012, 20:11

TLR luva
31st March 2012, 07:45
still here waiting for someone to buy this awesome biike

Nzpure
31st March 2012, 08:12
I wanties but have no moneys, Would trade my harley tho http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=461442205.....Just a thought

Fast Eddie
31st March 2012, 10:33
like someone said above - 750cc - its only really good for clubmans.. and a rather expensive toy for only clubmans or trackdays

bonus that u may get it back on the road but you really should have put the rego on hold and not de-reg.. as that puts people off. (fyi if u didnt know its free to put rego on hold)

good luck with the sale.. someone might be keen for putting it back on the road and having a really sweet road bike.

TLR luva
31st March 2012, 11:45
like someone said above - 750cc - its only really good for clubmans.. and a rather expensive toy for only clubmans or trackdays

bonus that u may get it back on the road but you really should have put the rego on hold and not de-reg.. as that puts people off. (fyi if u didnt know its free to put rego on hold)

good luck with the sale.. someone might be keen for putting it back on the road and having a really sweet road bike.

True regarding rego but that was my muppet brother who didnt put on hold so out of my personal control.

As for clubmans only that not really true. I run this in the superbike class in motorcycling canterbury events, the only thing that lets this bike down as far as potential is the average rider. Andrew stroud rode this very bike a couple of years ago at the BADD 3 hr enduro and he put it on pole, and wasnt too far off his superbike times. So in the right hands this is more than capable for most guys who race at club level, be it clubmans or superbikes.

Drew
31st March 2012, 12:14
At club level, the 750 will lap at pretty much the same pace as a thou. Too old for the nationals now, but would have a very good shot at the streets.

TLR luva
31st March 2012, 12:28
At club level, the 750 will lap at pretty much the same pace as a thou. Too old for the nationals now, but would have a very good shot at the streets.

Exactly so will make a more than acceptable club bike. This is a really fun bike to race on and for peeps with national titles in mind sure look else where but for joe average who wants to get out at club level and have a go it is perfect. I think the price is pretty reasonable considering the whole package you get.
Bike isnt super hard on tyres like the thous can be either. Buggar ive almost convinced myself to keep it...

slowpoke
31st March 2012, 23:07

Not really, just look at the Winter Series where most of the F1 field is made up of 600's. Pure hp is nice to talk about down the pub, and sounds good in theory, but in practice on the track it creates as many problems as it solves. That $1 worth of concentration that you have to spend on each corner now has to be rationed even more thinly as you've a lot more to think about.

Speaking to BJ Cawthorn and Craig Frethey (both at the pointy end of a club field) when they jumped off their 600's onto high spec thou's and both of them were suprised at how long it took them to go appreciably faster on the thou'.

I've seen/followed TLR luva on track and the bugger just looked to be doin' it easy while I felt like I was sword fighting in an elevator on a 'thou doing similar lap times. Nice bike off track too, woulda cost a motza to get to this spec.

driftn
1st April 2012, 07:28
Real men ride 750's in Super bike. if I had the coin i'd take it in a heart beat.

ARNIE
12th April 2012, 18:31
I have put this bike back to almost stock condition. So sale price $9000. Bike is stock apart from front suspension that Robert Taylor has had a fiddle with and race fairings and braided brake lines on the front. Comes with nothing extra.. just bike. The exhaust system is the original gsxr item and not the aftermarket one that is in the pic. Pit stands not for sale sorry they are for my new toy. thanks 027 389 7110