PDA

View Full Version : North Island: Cancer Support Ride, Taupo - Te Kuiti, 3 March.

Katman
16th February 2012, 08:18
Open invitation to anyone who wants to join in the Taupo to Te Kuiti leg of this ride.

Will be leaving Taupo at about 3.00pm from W.O.T. Motorcycles at 1 Miro Street.

As with the other legs of the journey it is asked that the manner of riding reflects the dignity of the event.

Maha
16th February 2012, 09:55
See you in Te Kuiti Steve.

martybabe
16th February 2012, 18:23
Where's the Taupo posse at? come on guys!

Maha
17th February 2012, 14:07
T Shirts now avaliable for order...http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/146927-Support-the-L-s-Angels-Buy-a-T-shirt

Rehab
27th February 2012, 17:40
Greetings all.

I will be printing all the Cancer Relay threads this Thursday 2nd March. They will then be all bound together into one book of sorts. I'll take it down to Wellington on Friday and it'll go into the baton for it's journey up the country. It'll then be presented along with the other bits and pieces.

The reason I am telling you all this comes to you in two parts:

1) It mightn't be a bad idea to go through any posts you've made and edit or remove anything you don't want to be permanently recorded. I can't think of anything that actually needs changing, but that's up to you. All that we ask is that you don't go crazy and end up changing the past, so to speak, and ruining the flow of the thing.

2) Please feel free to add any further personal messages of support.

Once again, anything that's still in here on Thursday will go to print, and obviously the opposite is true of anything not added to the thread by then. See most of you Saturday.

Gremlin
3rd March 2012, 13:57
Katman, I assume with the postponement, it's still your motorcycle place, but on Sunday?

Katman
4th March 2012, 13:04
Last call.

On target to be on the road at about 3.

JustNick
4th March 2012, 13:16
Sweet will head down shortly.

Mom
4th March 2012, 13:57
Maha is with Madness and making good time. Hellzie and Timmeh:P had to turn back, Hellzie picked up a nail in her rear tyre :pinch:

Glorious day for a ride guys.

Timmeh:P
4th March 2012, 15:49
Tyre fixed! Awesome weather out there, would be a great ride.