PDA

View Full Version : Stolen from Christchurch

dylan.gulliver
16th February 2012, 18:37
Giday all, got home today to find some low life has stolen mine and my brothers dirt bikes from the garage on springs road, hornby, christchurch.
they are as follows:

2003 YZF 250, blue plain sticker kit with aftermarket gripper seat.
has a asv un-breakable brake lever,
front number board is from a different bike and is too big so doesnt fit properly and only has one of three of the bolts in.
blue rear sproket.
has a scrape mark on rear guard were i did a wheely on the drive way and it stood verticle on me, also has stickers front and rear guards of the fingers being pulled
numbers on the side are 696
big chunk out of the kick start

other bike is:

2004 KXF 250, Green monster sticker kit.
has hour meter with about 18-19 hours on it.
green hose kit
Black powerder coated frame
broken brake lever
clutch lever is from a rgv 250 so has no perch for hot start and just has cable hanging there.
has wave discs
had the mod to fix the coolant/oil design flaw
gear position wiring on the gearbox has been repaired using a terminal far to big for the job.

any help would be much much aprreciated! im sure we can sort a nice reward for information leading to recovery.

many thanks

Dylan

TrentNz
16th February 2012, 18:41
Ill keep a look out bro, Christchurch seems to be a hotspot for stealing

some wanker stole my Motorcross helmet, luckily they didnt take my bike as they cant get it out.

jimichelle
16th February 2012, 19:50
good luck

we need to hunt these fukas down and deal some justice out

actungbaby
16th February 2012, 20:00
[QUOTE=dylan.gulliver;1130260489]Giday all, got home today to find some low life has stolen mine and my brothers dirt bikes from the garage on springs road, hornby, christchurch.
they are as follows:
yes bad news there dont feel like people dont care though mate

hopefully just small number creeps think they owned in life to take what they feel like
usually cant even ride the bikes either so stubid kid stole my dads scotter years ago and was only transport
then crashed into traffic island and cops said choudint do him for stealing cause made out his mates stole and he was just riding it yeah right .
I at time wanted to do something myself to the guy but whoudint be good ideam as i forgot and left park in the driveway so was
my fault to for leaving where chould just wheel it away start it up ride of.
But best poilce handle these things id check trademe also if try sell parts of it you might get it back
sometimes with cars anyway , dad had his car nicked after that took cops 3 weeks to find it and was only few blocks away , i should imagine be hidden in some shed somewhere , mind you must had trailer u think
scum anyways

Conquiztador
16th February 2012, 20:16
Sorry to read.

Put pics and frame + motor numbers up here. Then email/post to all and any shop you can think of.

Hope the cunts have a lonely, slow and painful death by aids.

Tigadee
16th February 2012, 20:23
That sucks... Yesterday I read in the local rag about how some low-lifes stole money, phones and laptops from a fire station when the fire engine was called out to a fire. What kinda scumbag does that?

Anyway, hope the bikes turn up intact and the thieves get caught. Wish you all the best...

TrentNz
16th February 2012, 20:33
Oh yes, may want to staple some laminated pics of the bikes up at the waimak motorcross tracks along with info about them and contact No.

The Lone Rider
17th February 2012, 20:52
Giday all, got home today to find some low life has stolen mine and my brothers dirt bikes from the garage on springs road, hornby, christchurch.
they are as follows:

2003 YZF 250, blue plain sticker kit with aftermarket gripper seat.
has a asv un-breakable brake lever,
front number board is from a different bike and is too big so doesnt fit properly and only has one of three of the bolts in.
blue rear sproket.
has a scrape mark on rear guard were i did a wheely on the drive way and it stood verticle on me, also has stickers front and rear guards of the fingers being pulled
numbers on the side are 696
big chunk out of the kick start

other bike is:

2004 KXF 250, Green monster sticker kit.
has hour meter with about 18-19 hours on it.
green hose kit
Black powerder coated frame
broken brake lever
clutch lever is from a rgv 250 so has no perch for hot start and just has cable hanging there.
has wave discs
had the mod to fix the coolant/oil design flaw
gear position wiring on the gearbox has been repaired using a terminal far to big for the job.

any help would be much much aprreciated! im sure we can sort a nice reward for information leading to recovery.

many thanks

Dylan

Sorry to hear that. You are almost a neighbor.

Another person off here, in the same area, had her dirt bike stolen.

dylan.gulliver
18th February 2012, 11:22
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/SteppinRazornz/kxf.jpg

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/SteppinRazornz/yzf.jpg

police still havent come round.

Parlane
20th February 2012, 10:20
Sorry to hear that. You are almost a neighbor.

Another person off here, in the same area, had her dirt bike stolen.

And now you had yours taken?!

Must be the same guys?

The Lone Rider
20th February 2012, 12:01
And now you had yours taken?!

Must be the same guys?

Not my bike that was taken.

And Burnside & Hornby are different areas.