PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE PLEASE! Looking at BMW 650x challenge, but need to sell new Suzuki S83!!

Blackie
20th February 2012, 21:24
Any or all advice appreciated!

I am pretty close to buying an 08 BMW 650x Challenge for 6500 with spare tyres (new ones on bike), rack, touring seat spare, etc. Its already got 40000kms, but for a beemer thats not too much. Very reliable bike, just had recent engine overhaul. Prefer to spend this for higher kms, rather than 8500 for 12000kms etc.

The problem is i have no space to store 3 bikes, and happily reduced to 2 not long ago (sold a classic harley with drums and kickstart) intending to have just one. I ride a buell xb9sx and love it, but have to sell a near new Suzuki S83 to make room (here for sale on kiwibiker) for the 'enduro touring' bmw. So i'm debating about waiting to sell the S83 before i pick up the BMW. Then again i don't know if its the type of deal that won't come around again anytime soon.

SO...if anyone can help with advice on the 650x or can pass on my ad on kiwibiker for the 2009 Suzuki cruiser i would really appreciate it!

Blackie
20th September 2012, 23:56
I bought the 650 X Challenge 2009...but no one cares because no one posted replies in the first place! Sad. Oh well, off to ride...

Any or all advice appreciated!

I am pretty close to buying an 08 BMW 650x Challenge for 6500 with spare tyres (new ones on bike), rack, touring seat spare, etc. Its already got 40000kms, but for a beemer thats not too much. Very reliable bike, just had recent engine overhaul. Prefer to spend this for higher kms, rather than 8500 for 12000kms etc.

The problem is i have no space to store 3 bikes, and happily reduced to 2 not long ago (sold a classic harley with drums and kickstart) intending to have just one. I ride a buell xb9sx and love it, but have to sell a near new Suzuki S83 to make room (here for sale on kiwibiker) for the 'enduro touring' bmw. So i'm debating about waiting to sell the S83 before i pick up the BMW. Then again i don't know if its the type of deal that won't come around again anytime soon.

SO...if anyone can help with advice on the 650x or can pass on my ad on kiwibiker for the 2009 Suzuki cruiser i would really appreciate it!

nallac
21st September 2012, 00:00
Now sell the XB9 and get that Uly....