PDA

View Full Version : Bike transport, Nelson to Christchurch?

kiwi cowboy
21st February 2012, 16:57
Is there anybody going from nelson to ch ch in the near future that would have room to fit a gsx400 road bike on?.

I would like it but the transport cost puts it outside what its realy worth.

Happy to pay beer or help with fuel cost.

JMemonic
21st February 2012, 23:35
Get the bus up there and ride it back?

FJRider
22nd February 2012, 00:29
Knowing KC ... it will be destined for the track and unlikely to be legal ... (night ride maybe ???) ;)

kiwi cowboy
23rd February 2012, 12:15
Knowing KC ... it will be destined for the track and unlikely to be legal ... (night ride maybe ???) ;)

Yes your right its not legal although it has got red on hold so has potental for a road pootle.

Just on a side note i spyed you last night and i must say GET SOME SUN ON THOSE LEGS MAN (i would have tooted but by the time i relised it was you and took my hand down shadding my eyes from the glare i was well past:eek5:)

kiwi cowboy
23rd February 2012, 12:16
Get the bus up there and ride it back?

Its not redged or wof and in need of service before ridden>

dangerous
23rd February 2012, 16:23
Is there anybody going from nelson to ch ch in the near future that would have room to fit a gsx400 road bike on?.

I would like it but the transport cost puts it outside what its realy worth.

Happy to pay beer or help with fuel cost.

well big guy... theres every chance Ill be taking two up in the near future (depending if budget will alow) so yes I will be empty on the return, Id not usually ask for coin its just what ya do but this is a trip I wouldnt be doing if not paid for... this any help to ya?

kiwi cowboy
23rd February 2012, 16:45
well big guy... theres every chance Ill be taking two up in the near future (depending if budget will alow) so yes I will be empty on the return, Id not usually ask for coin its just what ya do but this is a trip I wouldnt be doing if not paid for... this any help to ya?

No prob mate,

When you looking at going up as i havent bought bike yet as diddnt know about trans.

How much ya talkin?.

FJRider
23rd February 2012, 23:31
Yes your right its not legal although it has got red on hold so has potental for a road pootle.

Just on a side note i spyed you last night and i must say GET SOME SUN ON THOSE LEGS MAN (i would have tooted but by the time i relised it was you and took my hand down shadding my eyes from the glare i was well past:eek5:)

I may be going to Christchurch with a (two bike trailer) and bringing only one bike back (with the current plan) Return will be past your back door.

The sun WAS low wasn't it ... :innocent:

kiwi cowboy
24th February 2012, 11:30
I may be going to Christchurch with a (two bike trailer) and bringing only one bike back (with the current plan) Return will be past your back door.

The sun WAS low wasn't it ... :innocent:

Cheers Trev,

Im going to ch ch at this stage to the methven streets so can get it from ch ch then but its getting it from nelson to ch ch is the prob.

When are you heading up ch ch?.

I have got anouther gsxr the same as my race bike to pick up as well for another race bike project so if i get the gsx in nelson its with the idea of restoring it for the odd pootle and rally:yes:.

The sun diddnt realy need to shine i think those legs would glow in the dark:shutup:.

FJRider
24th February 2012, 11:43
When are you heading up ch ch?.

I have got anouther gsxr the same as my race bike to pick up as well for another race bike project so if i get the gsx in nelson its with the idea of restoring it for the odd pootle and rally:yes:.

The sun diddnt realy need to shine i think those legs would glow in the dark:shutup:.

Looking after the March Hare. Will be in touch.

I know you're just jealous of my muscled body ... quite common among lesser males ...

I move so fast ... the sun just quite can't catch up ...