PDA

View Full Version : What I'd like from Santa this Christmas...

Hitcher
22nd December 2003, 16:58
1. A large lockable garage in which to put all my bikes...
2. A cruiser: Yamaha XVS1700
3. An adventure bike: Aprilia Caponord
4. Free airfares for me, Mrs Hitcher and bikes to follow next year's Tour de France
5. An lastly some new rubber for the ZRex...

Ho ho ho!
:2thumbsup

merv
22nd December 2003, 18:44
I'd be happy with a new decent dirt bike that fits my short arse. I'm working on it, but no-one seems to want to give me one as a present. A bigger garage would be nice too and a bucket load of cash so I could retire and have more time to ride.

Motoracer
22nd December 2003, 19:18
A miracle in getting a successfull power regain for my race bike before the Taupo race. If not, it should still be fun getting lapped and coming last (this isn't really fun but getting to ride on a new track should be :))

Marmoot
22nd December 2003, 21:18
I'd be happy with just a piece of winning lotto ticket, thanks Santa...

SPman
22nd December 2003, 22:34
A large suitcase full of fresh, crisp, banknotes - preferably the red ones.....the ones with 100 on both sides

James Deuce
22nd December 2003, 23:04
I got what I wanted, except it wasn't from Santa it was from my wife - Who looks much better in a red suit and black thigh boots than that fat bastard!

Motu
23rd December 2003, 06:57
I heard that sonny - where do you live again? my team needs to unload at least once on the night.

duckman
23rd December 2003, 08:24
Santa, I've got my eye on a TL1000R currently being looked after by a bike shop on the north shore. Please don't let anyone else buy it before I get back from holiday and make the bike shop give me lots for a trade !! :eek:

James Deuce
23rd December 2003, 08:51
I heard that sonny - where do you live again? my team needs to unload at least once on the night.

Ummm - Taihape. Look for the big gumboot.

jrandom
23rd December 2003, 08:57
Oi, Santa? I'll take a Speed Triple for general buggering around on and an ST1300 for putting the missus on the back of, ta. And a couple of those groovy 50cc dirtbikes for the kids. Hell, a dirtbike for me, too. Make it one of those Aprilia V-twin offroaders, when they finally start production. And a trailer to get them up to Woodhill in, and a cage of some description that can pull the trailer. Better get a bigger garage to fit it all, as well.

marty
23rd December 2003, 09:34
well i've got the RS for generally misbehaving on.

i'll take a big honda valkyre for cruising with the missus.

something outrageous - maybe a moto guzzi corsa with a REALLY loud pipe

and one of those cool super motards - a KTM or VOR would be cool for wheelstands on the motorway

oh and i'll need a big remmers tractor too - preferably (in fact only) something V8 and american (the SS 4 door ute is pretty neat, but is it as cool as a big F150)

wkid_one
23rd December 2003, 11:10
A new shoulder for me would be nice

merv
23rd December 2003, 12:28
I'm at home on hoilday now and realise I would also like a high speed internet connection free for the rest of my life as my dial-up is a tad slow.

Coldkiwi
23rd December 2003, 12:45
Santa, I've got my eye on a TL1000R currently being looked after by a bike shop on the north shore. Please don't let anyone else buy it before I get back from holiday and make the bike shop give me lots for a trade !! :eek:

TL R for a 750ss?? interesting choice! what colour?? fruity pipes I hope!

duckman
23rd December 2003, 12:54
TL R for a 750ss?? interesting choice! what colour?? fruity pipes I hope!

I'm looking at the yellow and grey one. Very fruity pipes - Carbon Fibre watsits. (the name escapes me).

They want 15,995 for the TL.

Stay tuned - I'll let you know in the new year.

Have a good one Richard. :wavey:

SPman
23rd December 2003, 22:09

Bike Shop
North Shore!
Lots for a trade!.....

You'd be f**kin lucky! :buggerd: