PDA

View Full Version : Another one from ChCh

SDU
25th July 2005, 13:51
Yup another new member from ChCh.
I thought I'd better say Hi to you all.
Guess I've been into bikes for 10 + years. Some on the back off twins, some trail riding, and some riding on the road. Now that I have finally got my licence I'm having fun both on and off road. :ride:
Guess I'll see some off you around and about the place.
Keep on smiling
Serowdownunder

vifferman
25th July 2005, 14:09
Hi, serowdownunder! :wavey:
Welcome to the KiwiBiker gargre !
Nice place Chch - I used to live there, and was there the week before last. :yes: Talking to a BMW rider who said he'd be on KB soon. But he's not yet. :nono:

If you see him, give his ear a tweak! He looks like a gopher with glasses, and rides a BMW GS650.

White trash
25th July 2005, 16:24
Welcome serowdoenunder, you must have an extensive toolkit if you ride a MKIII. Nice bike though, got a pic?

dangerous
25th July 2005, 19:42
you must have an extensive toolkit if you ride a MKIII.
Shut the f@#k up..... pound to a nob a goat shit shes never had the toolkit out..... piss off dorklander :yes:

Yup another new member from ChCh.

welcome to KB sdu, love Guzzi, I have a hot chick of a mate that rocked up on her mk3 the other day..... dont know her do ya :niceone:

Paul in NZ
25th July 2005, 19:50
Welcome serowdoenunder, you must have an extensive toolkit if you ride a MKIII. Nice bike though, got a pic?

Dear oh dear WT... STILL got that bad case of Guzzi envy I see.... tsk

Come on, admit it, you KNOW you want one....

Welcome Serowdoenunder. You going to the Guzzi rally this year??

scumdog
25th July 2005, 20:03
Welcome, a serow is a type of Asian cattle, you're not a cow are you??? :whistle:

Enjoy the lunacy here!!!

Paul in NZ
25th July 2005, 20:20
Welcome, a serow is a type of Asian cattle, you're not a cow are you??? :whistle:

Mate, she has a Guzzi not a HD...

Kickaha
25th July 2005, 20:33
welcome to KB sdu, love Guzzi, I have a hot chick of a mate that rocked up on her mk3 the other day..... dont know her do ya :niceone:

And who had to tell you who it was duhhhhh, how long did it take for you to work it out again :rofl:

Welcome aboard and don't mind White trash cause he's a cock:finger:

laRIKin
25th July 2005, 20:40
I have a hot chick of a mate that rocked up on her mk3 the other day..... dont know her do ya :niceone:

:msn-wink: :yes: :yes: :rofl:

:wait: :weird: :rofl:

White trash
25th July 2005, 20:42
Shut the f@#k up..... pound to a nob a goat shit shes never had the toolkit out..... piss off dorklander :yes:

Welcome aboard and don't mind White trash cause he's a cock:finger:

Ummmm, I'm sensing some hostility from the south. What's going on boys? Getting sick of having newbies turn up and give ya hiding at your home track? You'll have your revenge soon I'm sure.

Faaaark.! That is a nice one, I'm impressed. (And YES, jealous too Paul)

scumdog
25th July 2005, 22:00
Mate, she has a Guzzi not a HD...
Oooh! you can be SO bitchy at times!! I could scratch you eyes out!! :bleh:

TonyB
26th July 2005, 08:05
Welcome to KB. We're getting quite a few Chch members now- good stuff!

FROSTY
26th July 2005, 08:10
welcolm dude --Seems were getting quite a tribe of guzi addicts. :devil2:
Trashy be afraid --be VERY afraid

Flyingpony
26th July 2005, 08:41
Welcome Serowdownunder to Kiwi Biker.

zadok
26th July 2005, 09:07
Welcome to K.B, sdu

SDU
26th July 2005, 11:59
[/QUOTE]welcome to KB sdu, love Guzzi, I have a hot chick of a mate that rocked up on her mk3 the other day..... dont know her do ya :niceone:[/QUOTE]

Oooh shucks DD you've gone n made me blush :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SDU
26th July 2005, 12:07

Enjoy the lunacy here!!!

:doh: Nah! but I'm a real deer!

SDU
26th July 2005, 12:13
Yup me again
Just want to thank you all for the welcome to KB :yes:
Sure it'll be a blast.

:drinkup:
SDU

Rashika
26th July 2005, 12:33
cool yet another Fem in the south :niceone:
def an interesting bunch here!

gwenda (from chch too)

Biff
26th July 2005, 12:56
Welcome from yet another ChCher. :drinkup:

D - I can't believe you actually had a female on your property. Was she collecting for charity or simply lost?

Not only female - but she rode a Guzzi. How did you keep your hands off...the bike.

laRIKin
26th July 2005, 21:19
Welcome from yet another ChCher. :drinkup:

D - I can't believe you actually had a female on your property. Was she collecting for charity or simply lost?

Not only female - but she rode a Guzzi. How did you keep your hands off...the bike.

Do you think that I would trust that man with my bike and my mrs if I
wasn't there as well? :nono: :rofl:

Here is a pic of SDU on HER main bike.

gav
26th July 2005, 23:04
You've all seen the photos, ole DD would be trying to get the bike in the bedroom first :weird: :motu:
Oh yeah, welcome aboard SDU :wari:

dangerous
27th July 2005, 06:18

You've all seen the photos, ole DD would be trying to get the bike in the bedroom first :weird: :motu:

Do you think that I would trust that man with my bike and my mrs if I wasn't there as well? :nono: :rofl:
:rofl: Ohhhh you bastards are so funny........ I know ya's are only kiding :yes: If I were you I'd just keep an eye on ya sisters.... right Lemans :whistle:

raster
27th July 2005, 07:51
Welcome serowdownunder, hope you enjoy this madhouse as much as I have.
I haven't been out for a ride yet.

Bren_chch
27th July 2005, 09:55
howdy... i like the yamaha!

laRIKin
27th July 2005, 20:26
:rofl: Ohhhh you bastards are so funny........ I know ya's are only kiding :yes: If I were you I'd just keep an eye on ya sisters.... right Lemans :whistle:

Right mate. :whistle:

soundbeltfarm
27th July 2005, 20:33
welcome to the site.

Jabez
28th July 2005, 12:53
Welcome....:)