PDA

View Full Version : Gidday from Napier

blue-merle
25th July 2005, 17:44
Hi all.
This is all fairly new to me, (both computers and motorbikes, although I have managed to crash both :clap: ) so please be patient. I ride a Honda VT 250 Spada at present. Does anyone know when or if there are rider training days at Manfeild or Taupo racetracks? Don't want to get to advanced just yet, but the basic stuff they teach in the classrooms at the basic handling course is just that, basic. Been to a track day run by VMCC, was a good day out, but aside from not falling off, you've got no idea if youre doing it right!!
Anyway, that's enough waffle from me!
Mike

MSTRS
25th July 2005, 17:49
Hi all.
This is all fairly new to me, (both computers and motorbikes, although I have managed to crash both :clap: ) so please be patient. I ride a Honda VT 250 Spada at present. Does anyone know when or if there are rider training days at Manfeild or Taupo racetracks? Don't want to get to advanced just yet, but the basic stuff they teach in the classrooms at the basic handling course is just that, basic. Been to a track day run by VMCC, was a good day out, but aside from not falling off, you've got no idea if youre doing it right!!
Anyway, that's enough waffle from me!
Mike
Hi Mike - there is a day at Manfield 4.9. Check out the Meetings/Events thread to find it. You will need to book and pay soon if you are to secure a place. Welcome to KB too. If you are good at crashing things, you are sure to fit right in. :rofl:

White trash
25th July 2005, 17:53
Welcome Mike.

Did someone say "crash"........

Zed
25th July 2005, 17:54
Hi all.
This is all fairly new to me, (both computers and motorbikes, although I have managed to crash both :clap: ) so please be patient.Hi Mike, welcome to KB. I hope you enjoy your stay! :niceone:

I chuckled at your crash comment :eek: , not that either are very funny at the time they happen though.:o

Sounds like you're doing the sensible thing wanting to upskill and attend riding courses, that's a great start!

Zed

Sparky Bills
25th July 2005, 19:13
Hey, Hows it?
Welcome to the site.

Bartman10
26th July 2005, 08:39
Now you just keep ya filthy hands off my sister by hoki! :devil2:

You coming to the track day on the 4th of September? Send ya money to frosty and don't forget my birthday present! :Punk:

See ya later.

:ride:

vifferman
26th July 2005, 08:41
Hi blue-merle / Mike!

Welcome to the KiwiBiker gargre! :wavey:

zadok
26th July 2005, 09:12
Hi Mike, welcome. Enjoy the forum.

Jabez
28th July 2005, 12:40
Welcome....:)

skidz
28th July 2005, 13:46
Welcome Blue-merle.

larriken
18th September 2005, 19:55
Gidday mate. Nice to see you're getting into it! If you need a hand or anything bike related send me a pm, I'm in Napier too.

thehollowmen
19th September 2005, 07:52
Welcome to the madhouse :-D

froggyfrenchman
19th September 2005, 20:35
hey mate, in in hastings, so if you ever need anything just contact me. Always keen to help

At our monthly bucket racing in Waipawa... there are rider training sessions. Nothing too fancy but most of what learn on the track transfurs to the road. Give me a yell if you are interested (via PM)

Sniper
21st September 2005, 08:20
Welcome mate. Ride safe