PDA

View Full Version : Which religion should you follow?

YellowDog
3rd March 2012, 18:18
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/andwend/ReligiousFlowChart.jpg

Zedder
3rd March 2012, 18:32
That's not only funny but probably close to the truth for many.

Gremlin
3rd March 2012, 18:44
I like how choosing between two religions comes down to which takeout you prefer :lol:

Where's agnostic? Or shouldn't I be viewing this thread at all? I like humour :weep:

Zedder
3rd March 2012, 19:15
I like how choosing between two religions comes down to which takeout you prefer :lol:

Where's agnostic? Or shouldn't I be viewing this thread at all? I like humour :weep:

There should be a part of the flow chart which stipulates them going to Maccas but having a quandary between choosing the Big Mac or Double Cheese burger.

Usarka
3rd March 2012, 21:36
Awesome. Funny that only one branch of the tree will be rofling.

But...... according to Don't Mess with the Zohan, don't Jews like Hummus?

Where's agnostic?

The flow chart succinctly resolves the agnostic question.

How many gods do you want to worship?

JustNick
3rd March 2012, 21:49
Awesome. Funny that only one branch of the tree will be rofling.

But...... according to Don't Mess with the Zohan, don't Jews like Hummus?

The flow chart succinctly resolves the agnostic question.

How many gods do you want to worship?

This chart makes we wish I had a workplace so that I could hang it on the wall.

Bikemad
3rd March 2012, 21:54
oh man........Edbears gonna luv this

MSTRS
4th March 2012, 08:40

Prolly.
He'll be telling us that nowhere in the bible are undies mentioned. Therefore by means of his superior intellect he can tell us all what is meant by what is not written...that the wearing of undies is a no-no.

Strangely enough, his ability to 'read between the lines' is something that no-one else can do. I know this, because he told me.

Red39
4th March 2012, 08:55
But what if I like bacon and hummus? Does that make me a Musmon or a Morlim? :)

YellowDog
4th March 2012, 11:06
But what if I like bacon and hummus? Does that make me a Musmon or a Morlim? :)

The UK has JEDI as a recognised religion, based upon less reason :yes:

Red39
4th March 2012, 11:13
The UK has JEDI as a recognised religion, based upon less reason :yes:

Clearly they're all mental over there.......that's why I escaped and moved to this hothouse for the disturbed and insane. . .:)

GingerMidget
4th March 2012, 11:29
I love bacon, and I'm the most annoying person in Wellington. Clearly, I'm meant to be a mormon. The benefit of this is I'm now allowed multiple girlfriends.

Edbear
4th March 2012, 11:47

Well, I could hardly comment... :whistle:

That chart's been around for years, and I do, despite what some may want to think, have a sense of humour. It is funny. :niceone:

Edbear
4th March 2012, 11:49
I love bacon, and I'm the most annoying person in Wellington. Clearly, I'm meant to be a mormon. The benefit of this is I'm now allowed multiple girlfriends.

"Girlfriends?" But... :blink:

GingerMidget
4th March 2012, 12:51
Well Ed, I have shit luck with boys. So I'm giving up on them. At least until further notice.

FJRider
4th March 2012, 12:58
... I have shit luck with boys.

There's your problem ... stick to men ...

GingerMidget
4th March 2012, 13:52
But there sod all actual men left in Wellington?
Too many wearing pants that are too small, with gross facial hair.

superman
4th March 2012, 14:18
Where's agnostic?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkr1lugek11qdgva5o1_500.jpg

oldrider
4th March 2012, 15:06
If any religion is unable to cope with attacks by humour and/or ridicule or question, it is doomed to suffer failure anyway. Enjoy! :lol:

Edbear
4th March 2012, 17:01
Well Ed, I have shit luck with boys. So I'm giving up on them. At least until further notice.

What may be helpful is to write down what you want in a man and take your time. Don't settle for less. He will be out there and maybe closer than you think.

Men tend to be cleverer than women and will say everything you want to hear in order to get into your pants. Men are easy to get, most of them anyway, all you have to do is say, "Yes."

It has been said that a man thinks about sex every 7min on average so you need to be suitably suspicious of any man who tries to get close, esp if you are attractive with an attractive personality.

Yeah, I'm an old Grandpa and seen a lot of life...

superman
4th March 2012, 17:11
Men tend to be cleverer than women

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/Aeryth_Soul/Gifs/sg7fadjpg.gif

Edbear
4th March 2012, 17:14
[.gif[/IMG]

You do leave yourself wide open...

Maybe I should rephrase that? Most men, you of course are exempt.

superman
4th March 2012, 17:20
You do leave yourself wide open...

Maybe I should rephrase that? Most men, you of course are exempt.

Are personal attacks really necessary?... You mean, mean man. :cry:

I can't help the phrase I quoted screamed out it's oxymoronic existence within the post it was extracted from. Though I'm sure she'll appreciate your post Ed...

GingerMidget
4th March 2012, 17:24
What may be helpful is to write down what you want in a man and take your time. Don't settle for less. He will be out there and maybe closer than you think.

Men tend to be cleverer than women and will say everything you want to hear in order to get into your pants. Men are easy to get, most of them anyway, all you have to do is say, "Yes."

It has been said that a man thinks about sex every 7min on average so you need to be suitably suspicious of any man who tries to get close, esp if you are attractive with an attractive personality.

Yeah, I'm an old Grandpa and seen a lot of life...

I call bullshit on pretty much your entire post.

Except for the old part.

Christ, lighten up. This is a thread about a joke. Not a 'Midget wants dating advice from strangers on the internet' thread. And no. I'm not starting on of those just to listen to more of your waffle.

jrandom
4th March 2012, 17:33
Men tend to be cleverer than women

Socially progressive Edbear is socially progressive.

sil3nt
4th March 2012, 17:38
I have no idea what people are arguing about but I saw a lesbian type post on the last page and all I have to say is
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/04/4chan-1272386250471.jpg

Edbear
4th March 2012, 17:44
Are personal attacks really necessary?... You mean, mean man. :cry:

I can't help the phrase I quoted screamed out it's oxymoronic existence within the post it was extracted from. Though I'm sure she'll appreciate your post Ed...

I call bullshit on pretty much your entire post.

Except for the old part.

Christ, lighten up. This is a thread about a joke. Not a 'Midget wants dating advice from strangers on the internet' thread. And no. I'm not starting on of those just to listen to more of your waffle.

Sorry guys my bad.

curly
4th March 2012, 18:52
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/reject-christ_receive_bacon.jpg

superman
4th March 2012, 19:58
The OP misses far too many epic religions out!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/christianity-thor-religion-funny-demotivational-poster-1234791600.jpg

TrentNz
5th March 2012, 14:16
Proud atheist.

Scuba_Steve
5th March 2012, 14:26

oh come-on that thread would be 1 hell of a laugh :laugh:

oneofsix
5th March 2012, 14:31
just for the Gingermidget's amusement, and anyone else that believes in the power of words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IZ9_Jba_PcY

Paul in NZ
5th March 2012, 14:42

I can reliably inform you that you have been mis informed on any such benefit of Mormonisim.... ;) You may get a lot of 'sister wives' if you follow one of the more unusual branches but either way you will be pregnant so often you will appreciate the help!

Its definately one of the more unusual christian sects though. Usual mix of really good ideas and amazingly silly ones, kinda the fast food franchise version of the church...

My advise - keep looking GM.....

Maha
5th March 2012, 14:58
Whats a Wiccan?

unstuck
5th March 2012, 15:08
Whats a Wiccan?

A rope head, with hairy legs.;)

unstuck
5th March 2012, 15:09
Me, Im a dudeist, but thats not on the chart.

GingerMidget
5th March 2012, 16:03
oh come-on that thread would be 1 hell of a laugh :laugh:

Go on, you first :p

MSTRS
5th March 2012, 16:08
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L6Z3TftX9NA/TW_XpO9Z3WI/AAAAAAAACLo/tGcFveMzNiM/s1600/jehovahs-witnesses-jehovah-s-witness-armed-door-knock-rednec-demotivational-poster-1244116666.jpg

TrentNz
5th March 2012, 18:54

I happen to be deeply saddened by your de-friending of me.
:cry:

GingerMidget
5th March 2012, 19:10
Meh

:baby:

Berries
5th March 2012, 20:38
By the sound of it think yourself lucky it wasn't deflowering.

curly
5th March 2012, 21:43
I happen to be deeply saddened by your de-friending of me.
:cry:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PyAaK20GzDw/S5IxjVH0lkI/AAAAAAAACKE/G98uHhuwemo/s400/tshirt_nigel.gif

Paul in NZ
6th March 2012, 09:32
Whats a Wiccan?

Its actually Wicca and its kind of an idealised 'modern, version of more ancient based belief set / religion commonly known as witchcraft...... Its very erm alternative and attract people who have an unatural aversion to hot water soap and razors. Thats unfortunate as some prancing about in the nude is involved and no - its not as exciting as it sounds.... Very UN Harry Potter....

(and if I start growing a wart on my nose I'll find out who cast the spell and there will be a real stink...)

Scuba_Steve
6th March 2012, 09:51
Go on, you first :p

There we go, now we just wait for the advice to roll in (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/147534-______-wants-dating-advice-from-strangers-on-the-internet) :lol:

Clockwork
6th March 2012, 13:12
... Thats unfortunate as some prancing about in the nude is involved and no - its not as exciting as it sounds.... Very UN Harry Potter....

Is that he voice of experience?

avgas
6th March 2012, 15:02
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Good thing too. Because crack has no future.

JimO
6th March 2012, 15:43
i worship the demon

unstuck
6th March 2012, 19:28
i worship the demon

Which 1?:cool:

JimO
6th March 2012, 20:45
Which 1?:cool:
all of them:2thumbsup

Paul in NZ
7th March 2012, 05:44
Is that he voice of experience?

Well once I did try a bit of the old nude prancin (in a strictly non religious sense) but all that tackle swinging about nearly put my eye out so these days I maintain a strict non prancing stance.

oneofsix
7th March 2012, 06:15
Well once I did try a bit of the old nude prancin (in a strictly non religious sense) but all that tackle swinging about nearly put my eye out so these days I maintain a strict non prancing stance.

Does that make you the pole the others dance around? :innocent:

superman
7th March 2012, 19:03
Does that make you the pole the others dance around? :innocent:

Dammit man, now I have terrible images in my head...

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/arts/files/2010/01//may-pole.jpg