PDA

View Full Version : Why is it always me???

Ms Piggy
25th July 2005, 19:00
Betty has been knocked over again...well actually it's the 2nd time in 4 days. :oi-grr:

Although this time they did a really "great" job - not only did they manage to smash the speedo glass and the casing around the instrument panel on the LHS (again) but somehow they've scraped a lovely gash in my front guard down to the plastic. Oh and no note left (Hah! As if!).

This is my front guard that Blakamin had done a fantastic job of painting, along with the rest of the bike.

WILL MY BIKE EVER BE FINISHED AND NOT WRECKED BY SOME INCONSIDERATE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to scream when I found it!!!!! As you can see I'm little pissed off.

I have no-one to blame but myself for contnuing to park it in a place where it had been knocked over before but FFS it's not like it's invisble or that small!

crashe
25th July 2005, 19:10
Fark not again..... :no: :no:

Man they are right arseholes down your way...

Wire your bike up so that if they touch it they will get an electric shock...

Hope it won't cost too much to get it fixed again.

Magua
25th July 2005, 19:11
Don't let the bad times get you down, just think about how great it will be when you get to go for your next long ride and how the obviously jealous cager who keeps knocking your bike down will be fumming as they are stuck in traffic on the way home.

Where are you parking your bike?

James Deuce
25th July 2005, 19:18
I have a coupon for a pussy sack. Does that help?

Probably not.

You've gotta get a gargre.

I don't know what it is about bikes but people definitely think they are public property. If Blakamin drops back in here, he'll probably cry. Horrible picture that.

ajturbo
25th July 2005, 19:18
oh shit mate....

go kick a car

NordieBoy
25th July 2005, 19:20
Bugger!

:(

Dafe
25th July 2005, 19:22
Where in Wellington are you parking?

I saw a bike knocked over a couple of weeks back. A fat arse discovery tried squeezing between into a tiny wee park on featherston street, plain flattened the bike, The driver really misjudged it, because she had knocked the bike over already and carried on backing at least another foot. Just as well the arse end sticks out a long way from the back wheels.

mikey
25th July 2005, 19:32
i think your lyling. you really just wanted to wind back the speedo didnt you?

nah bad luck. maybe weld on trainer wheels or something

N4CR
25th July 2005, 19:35
Hmm... how about a multi-KB effort on this one. Get some surveilliance to hang around (with some beers of course) and watch for the fuckwit doing it. Then call the cops when you see him doing it, run over and apprehend him. Tie him too the bike or something :devil2: to rub it in. Get full payout etc.

White trash
25th July 2005, 19:36
Bad news C. Never seen you swear like that before, kinda sexy, keep it up.

Want me to come down there and lay in wait with The Vigilantes, maybe gun some fuckers up for ya?

Hitcher
25th July 2005, 19:37
Instead of using the sidestand, why not just lay it down on its side?

hXc
25th July 2005, 19:45
Oh gutted. That has to suck. If you find the guy then rip off his balls and stick them up his ass so when shits, he shits all over his balls(Team America) and tie him up to a tree and throw bits of his cage at him. Then show him how to really ride a bike!

myvice
25th July 2005, 19:47
Man that sucks! Are there any CCTV cams that may be able to see your bike? Like from a shop, bank or something?

Paul in NZ
25th July 2005, 19:54
Sigh... You poor old sausage, you are right, this aint fair by a long chalk!

The world is full of bastards.... (no really it is)

OK - One of us wins Lotto and we buy an estate and let the other live in the gate house and we don't let any one in (unless they have an appointment) and we park where we like....

Not fair though really!

Velox
25th July 2005, 23:15
Oh AGAIN!!! Sorry to hear that luv! Perhaps I could lie in wait in an upper room of the library over the road with my .22 and catch the mongrel! While WT and the vigilantes/violators hide amongst the decorative lettuces in the garden beside the bike park. Although it's prob a "series of unfortunate events" rather than a sadistic bike-knocker-overer eh.
Stink. Welcome to the club of smashed instrument panels and black tape.

justsomeguy
26th July 2005, 00:25
Damn........sorry to hear what happened.

-- is the bike still rideable?

SixPackBack
26th July 2005, 07:00
That stink's .......sure your not being targeted, the general public usually steer a wide berth around motorcycles

750Y
26th July 2005, 07:17
some people...huh.
don't worry CSL, your karma is getting topped WAY up...

raster
26th July 2005, 07:39
Sorry to hear that, who have you pissed off recently, maybe someone vindictive.
Try taking note of which cars are parked in the vacinity and see if you can find any matching scratches, may keep happening, you might want to take steps.

Str8 Jacket
26th July 2005, 08:06
I feel your pain . . . . :mad: I hope these pricks get what they deserve ASAP! :yes:

Keep your chin up chick! I hope things start to go right for you soon!

Hooks
26th July 2005, 08:26
Hey Cath ... I'll lend ya the beast ... she scares things off by throwing shit at them !! ...

Maybe a new paint job is in order .... Bright pink should do it ... then they can't help but see her !!

Sorry to hear it though ... I'll put my name for the 5pm - midnight shift with the Vigilantes ... it's getting boring up here in Palmy anyhow ....

Ms Piggy
26th July 2005, 08:41
Thanks all - I can still ride Betty, so that’s all good, although I'm gonna get the front wheel checked out.

As far as "catching" whoever it is, it could any ignorant and sight impaired member of the public b/c it's a busy area. Whoever it was must have knocked her over and then kept backing back, that’s the only way I can assume the horrible scratch happened on the RHS of the front guard, as it fell over on its LHS.

I had been parking her on Boulcott St, there's a traffic island that sticks out from the side of the foot path and I park in on the up hill side of that. There is absolutely no way you couldn’t see the bike.

It's just another ignorant wanker that doesn't know how to parallel park and doesn't have enough of a conscience to even apologise. :mad:

p.s Jim2 - when I can I collect my token? :)

vifferman
26th July 2005, 08:47
Bad news, C! Sorry to hear of your on-going woes.

Even though the inconsiderate &*%$ didn't stop or do anything about it, at least it sounds as though it's not deliberate vandalism, which is good. It'd be a bugger if it was an on-going campaign to wreck your bike and piss you off (even though it's having that effect anyway!) Chin up, Chap (and other pathetic platitudes, platypuses, plates of mince...)

Bonez
26th July 2005, 18:45
Look what I found in my magic box of tricks.

Ms Piggy
26th July 2005, 18:50
Look what I found in my magic box of tricks.
OMG! That's it. PM me with what I owe you for it. :D

Sensei
26th July 2005, 18:54
Hey CSL just lie it on its side then it cann't fall over any more :whistle:

Bonez
26th July 2005, 18:55
You knoowwww what I like :devil2:

Hitcher
26th July 2005, 20:37
Hey CSL just lie it on its side then it cann't fall over any more
Funny bloody echo in here. In here. In here...

Gixxer 4 ever
26th July 2005, 22:36
Bad people do bad things to good people. Good people do good things for good people.
Nice one Bonez. :clap: I think you just made Cath happy again. :yes:
Sorry bout the bike Cath. :yes:

NC
27th July 2005, 06:12
Bad news C. Never seen you swear like that before, kinda sexy, keep it up.

Want me to come down there and lay in wait with The Vigilantes, maybe gun some fuckers up for ya?
Vigilantly reporting for duty, Sir.

:laugh:

Bonez
3rd August 2005, 20:19
Posted the cover today Cath. Just Keep an eye out for a '81 Gsx750 side cover and silver side cover badge will ya. Thanks.

mstriumph
3rd August 2005, 20:24
Unfortunately it's probably a different fuckwit doing it each time - I remember Wellington, mostly a scarey place to park :no: ... still, the 'hanging around with beer' isn't a bad idea?? :whistle:
Hmm... how about a multi-KB effort on this one. Get some surveilliance to hang around (with some beers of course) and watch for the fuckwit doing it. Then call the cops when you see him doing it, run over and apprehend him. Tie him too the bike or something :devil2: to rub it in. Get full payout etc.

Ms Piggy
5th August 2005, 08:20
Posted the cover today Cath. Just Keep an eye out for a '81 Gsx750 side cover and silver side cover badge will ya. Thanks.
Thanks mate! Got it today! Yahooie! I'll put it on this afternoon and then I'll be ok to sit my restricted :D

Str8 Jacket
5th August 2005, 08:26
Thanks mate! Got it today! Yahooie! I'll put it on this afternoon and then I'll be ok to sit my restricted :D

Good luck for your restricted . . . . . :Punk:

sels1
5th August 2005, 08:35
Just caught up with the news.....sigh, again?!? Jeez CSL you have had a bad run.
So when do you do your licence?

feistyredhead
5th August 2005, 08:41
i would swear too! :angry2:

inlinefour
5th August 2005, 08:43
Society is getting worse, continue just thinking of themselves. If there is anything up here in the naki that you need give me a holler and I'll send it down. Maybe new parking stratigies are needed? Some people are just cunts, must be born that way...

GN1NiteStnd
5th August 2005, 12:50
too bad about your bike celtic.

Reminds me about my friend who dropped her bike while she was learning. That was about 3 months ago and she hasnt ridden it since, cause yeah you cant ride without mirrors.. :weird: