PDA

View Full Version : Abusive txts

St_Gabriel
5th March 2012, 16:31
My partner has been bombarded by the strangest abusive/profane txt messages all day from some whack job.

Any suggestions?
(Nevermind, have spoken to Vodafone and found out about the Vodafone Blacklist and added them)

Oh and if anyone would like to send them a friendly txt, their number is 0272411084

Gremlin
5th March 2012, 17:16
Before the person is lynched, someone elses phone may have been used...

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 17:33
I ditched Telecom because I had a crazy ex harassing me with many abusive txts and Telecom wouldn't do anything about it. I rung them up a couple of times and they just said I have to go to the Police and get them to tell Telecom about it.

Fuck Telecom.

tigertim20
5th March 2012, 17:45
My partner has been bombarded by the strangest abusive/profane txt messages all day from some whack job.

Any suggestions?
(Nevermind, have spoken to Vodafone and found out about the Vodafone Blacklist and added them)

Oh and if anyone would like to send them a friendly txt, their number is 0272411084

go take a shot, dont wipe, and take a photo of your hairy speckled arsehole.
Proceed to send that photo to them every day for a week. Theyll soon fuck off and blacklist you.
problem solved

St_Gabriel
5th March 2012, 17:56
Before the person is lynched, someone elses phone may have been used...

From 9.34 am to day all day untill 5.27 pm when it was blacklisted. Continuing barrage about stalking her (wtf), how the intended reciever is a effing dick etc etc etc. Also rang the number to which they didnt answer but replied by txt straight away with abuse. Total was 16 txts...

If it was one or two, yeah maybe someones mate being a dick but one of the txts stated that the intended receiver started it by sending a message to her 021. I did reply with the suggestion she check the number again but the reply to that included quite a bit of abuse.

St_Gabriel
5th March 2012, 18:02
go take a shot, dont wipe, and take a photo of your hairy speckled arsehole.
Proceed to send that photo to them every day for a week. Theyll soon fuck off and blacklist you.
problem solved

Ah brilliant, wish I had thought of that but sending a pic of my speckled date may have been a step too far, Goatse, Tubgirl, Lemon Party and Blue Waffle however...

If you dont know those pictures, DO NOT google them unless you have an ample supply of "Mindbleach™" handy.

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 18:32
Ah brilliant, wish I had thought of that but sending a pic of my speckled date may have been a step too far, Goatse, Tubgirl, Lemon Party and Blue Waffle however...

If you dont know those pictures, DO NOT google them unless you have an ample supply of "Mindbleach™" handy.

http://www.lolshock.com/

Headbanger
5th March 2012, 19:03
http://www.lolshock.com/

Octopus Girl was hot.

Dude fucking own mouth, not so much.

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 19:13
Octopus Girl was hot.

Dude fucking own mouth, not so much.

www.thatsphucked.com www.bestgore.com and www.liveleak.com are also good.

Bestgore is great, it's got some really phucked up shit on there such as execution videos.

Headbanger
5th March 2012, 19:16
Yeah nah.

Enough insanity for this cowboy, Back to dancing kittens on youtube....

The Singing Chef
5th March 2012, 19:21

Bestgore is great, it's got some really phucked up shit on there such as execution videos.

Ogrish.in is pretty gory as well

tigertim20
5th March 2012, 19:25

Im all for some gore and watching fucked up shit people have done willingly or whatever, but execution vids are a new level of macabre - what kinds of fucked up cunt wants to watch the moment a persons life ends, and considers it a pleasurable, or humorous way to spend time?

Crasherfromwayback
5th March 2012, 19:27
what kinds of fucked up cunt wants to watch the moment a persons life ends, ?

A fucked up cunt.

tigertim20
5th March 2012, 19:44
A fucked up cunt.

thanks for clearing that up!!!:banana:

Old Steve
5th March 2012, 19:53
I was going to spend a week in Saudi on business a few years ago and they asked me if I wanted a hotel room overlooking the square. I said "Why?", and they said that was where they held the executions every Friday lunchtime.

Lucky for me the security level went up because of rumoured planned attacks against Americans in Saudi, and my trip was cancelled because company thought it inappropriate that I might die trying to get my passport out to show I was a Kiwi when faced by an angry militant carrying an AK47.

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 19:56
Im all for some gore and watching fucked up shit people have done willingly or whatever, but execution vids are a new level of macabre - what kinds of fucked up cunt wants to watch the moment a persons life ends, and considers it a pleasurable, or humorous way to spend time?

Go on bestgore and search "chainsaw". It's some really phucked up shit.

Crasherfromwayback
5th March 2012, 20:02

It's Fucked up. 'P' is the first letter in the word Penishead.

short-circuit
5th March 2012, 20:12
what kinds of fucked up cunt wants to watch the moment a persons life ends, and considers it a pleasurable, or humorous way to spend time?

A fucking retard?

Mom
5th March 2012, 20:22

Excellent. Here you are encouraging people to visit what I can ony assume contains some seriously fucked up shit, and you choose to use the word "phucked"???

Have you ever seen someone die?

short-circuit
5th March 2012, 20:29
This is because he has a mental age that is reflective of the size of his cock

Madness
5th March 2012, 20:38
I ditched Telecom because I had a crazy ex harassing me with many abusive txts and Telecom wouldn't do anything about it.

I call bullshit. It was your mum, telling you off for being out late on a school night, wasn't it?

nzspokes
5th March 2012, 20:56

Having seen violent death up close, I dont have any idea why someone would do it for pleasure.

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 21:06
Excellent. Here you are encouraging people to visit what I can ony assume contains some seriously fucked up shit, and you choose to use the word "phucked"???

I haven't seen anything that phucked IRL.

I call bullshit. It was your mum, telling you off for being out late on a school night, wasn't it?

Busted.

tigertim20
5th March 2012, 21:48
I haven't seen anything that phucked IRL.

I sincerely hope you never have to. Holding a persons hand while they take their last breath and watching them die in your lap is something that haunts you for life. it gives you a higher understanding of the value and fragility of human life. Watching fail videos of people doing dumb shit and getting some bruises is one thing, but to take pleasure in watching a human being's life end is something I can't really comprehend.
I feel a bit sad for you that you think watching people die is a worthy way to suppress your boredom in the evenings.

every now and then you make comments, or string together well thought out arguments on a topic, and it appears that you are perhaps growing as a human being - but posts like this dash any hopes of such things being likely to indicate a new trend in your maturity.

How would you feel if someone watched, with glee and laughter, at your mother/child/sibling as they died?

SMOKEU
5th March 2012, 22:06
I sincerely hope you never have to. Holding a persons hand while they take their last breath and watching them die in your lap is something that haunts you for life. it gives you a higher understanding of the value and fragility of human life. Watching fail videos of people doing dumb shit and getting some bruises is one thing, but to take pleasure in watching a human being's life end is something I can't really comprehend.
I feel a bit sad for you that you think watching people die is a worthy way to suppress your boredom in the evenings.

every now and then you make comments, or string together well thought out arguments on a topic, and it appears that you are perhaps growing as a human being - but posts like this dash any hopes of such things being likely to indicate a new trend in your maturity.

How would you feel if someone watched, with glee and laughter, at your mother/child/sibling as they died?

Seeing shit like that gives me a better understanding of the world. People in first world countries like NZ don't see things like that, and they are happy to drive around in their nice car and sit in front of their TV eating dinner, completely oblivious to what happens in other parts of the world. People here like to deny that such awful things happen, but without actually seeing that these things do happen, how can any change occur? Sometimes it's necessary to shock people into seeing what really happens in the world, because that's the only way change can happen.

I have lived in South Africa, and I have seen plenty of bloodshed around. When I was a young child I would often hear gunshots in the neighbourhood and that's something I'll never forget. I don't get pleasure from watching executions, but it pays to consider what others have to go through in other parts of the world. It's because of direct pressure from western governments that civil wars such as those currently experienced in Syria can be reduced in order to make the world a better place for those civilians trapped inside.

ellipsis
5th March 2012, 23:02
....w**n* fu** knob*uc* c**t phucken pr**ck carburetor, phfft, slow down yer twat....type of stuff..or what?...B**T*H...

...do I get the job...PM for my phone number...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IH8N4s3pat0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grubber
6th March 2012, 05:29
Seeing shit like that gives me a better understanding of the world. People in first world countries like NZ don't see things like that, and they are happy to drive around in their nice car and sit in front of their TV eating dinner, completely oblivious to what happens in other parts of the world. People here like to deny that such awful things happen, but without actually seeing that these things do happen, how can any change occur? Sometimes it's necessary to shock people into seeing what really happens in the world, because that's the only way change can happen.

I have lived in South Africa, and I have seen plenty of bloodshed around. When I was a young child I would often hear gunshots in the neighbourhood and that's something I'll never forget. I don't get pleasure from watching executions, but it pays to consider what others have to go through in other parts of the world. It's because of direct pressure from western governments that civil wars such as those currently experienced in Syria can be reduced in order to make the world a better place for those civilians trapped inside.

Don't need to make myself watch such crap just to know it's going on elsewhere in the world.
You must think we are very naive. 1st, that you think we aren't aware and 2nd, that we would think this is the reason you watch it,ie: for the education of your mind. I don't fuckin think so. More so for you twisted entertainment!:mad:

short-circuit
6th March 2012, 06:36
I don't fuckin think so. More so for you twisted entertainment!:mad:

Becuase he's a dim-witted, freaky, white trash, Nazi lovin, South African with behavioural problems, little empathy and is emotionally retarded

hellokitty
6th March 2012, 06:37

Having seen violent death up close, I dont have any idea why someone would do it for pleasure.

Only someone who is so fucking clueless and stupid would find pleasure in watching someone die.
Obviously you cunts have never been with someone when they took their last breath. Luckily for me, I have not seen a violent death, but I used to nurse the elderly, and to be honest, it is an honor to be there to support them when they do pass. Everyone deserves to have someone with them when they do go, and to go peacefully.
Obviously these comments are not directed at the 3 people I have quoted... but to the ones who find death amusing.

tigertim20
6th March 2012, 17:09

your first paragraph is an absolute load of self serving bullshit. People in NZ are damn well aware, our country sends troops to all parts of the world, we see the atrocities from around the world every day in the news, as a country we are quite highly committed to supporting and helping those who live in places where certain death and despair are daily norms - we are damned well aware of what goes on around the world.

You talk of creating change in the world, but your post clearly gave the message that a good way to spend some time being entertained was to go and watch these videos for pleasure - dont try to double talk your way out of it with some flimsy defence pretending that its to cause world change. If you were interested in world change you would send money to charitable organisations, youd work with sick children in hospitals, you would actively attempt to create change - sitting at your computer and laughing at a poor man getting hanged because instead of paying his taxes he held some money back to feed his starving family and angered some fuckwit who ordered his death - then encouraging others to do the same does NOT amount to an attempt to bring about social change.

If you lived in south africa and saw this shit every day etc etc - then you should have seen damned well enough, and should have no desire to sit and watch arranged killing with pleasure.

Bikemad
6th March 2012, 17:15
Becuase he's a dim-witted, freaky, white trash, Nazi lovin, South African with behavioural problems, little empathy and is emotionally retarded

i second that.................thats why he does so well on the ignore list

hellokitty
6th March 2012, 17:33
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tigertim20 again.

FFS

Usarka
6th March 2012, 18:02

TBH i don't give a shit, but you also like watching sadistic movies which have nothing to do with real life....!

Look up the word "sophistry" in the dictionary.

Headbanger
6th March 2012, 20:10
Oh oh...Kiwibiker is Outraged.

Note the capital O.

In another non-event I have just now discovered that most of the Faces of Death video that screwed up my 12 year old self was fake.

So fucking much for that life changing event.

Virago
6th March 2012, 20:48
Personally, I think that our society displays a certain degree of hypocrisy over the issue. It all comes down to a question of degree, but who decides where to draw the line? While people may (quite rightfully) react with revulsion over the availability and consumption of such media, how do they themselves spend their evenings?

Prime-time television serves up a repetitive and non-stop diet of voyeuristic distastefulness for an eager public, of both the fictional and reality-based genres. It could be the widespread crime dramas, with their focus on deliciously sadistic crimes of violence. Or it could be the non-stop procession of "reality" shows, which serve up humiliation and elimination for our titillation.

The average individual gains a voyeuristic thrill from the suffering of others, be it reality or fantasy. It's all a question of degree - with a good serving of hypocritical denial.

Me? I've been there, done that - including the consumption of the horrors of the sites listed above. These days, I prefer to avoid all such things, including sitting with my back firmly to the TV most evenings. But I've seen enough to recognise hypocrisy.

Berries
6th March 2012, 20:53
In another non-event I have just now discovered that most of the Faces of Death video that screwed up my 12 year old self was fake.
Nooooooooooooo. Not the monkey?

flyingcrocodile46
6th March 2012, 20:57
Watching snuff movies, wedding videos, child birth and such leaves me feeling cold and nauseous. :(

Headbanger
6th March 2012, 21:00
Watching snuff movies, wedding videos, child birth and such leaves me feeling cold and nauseous. :(

I was certain there was going to be a reference to masturbation in there somewhere....

flyingcrocodile46
6th March 2012, 21:12
I was certain there was going to be a reference to masturbation in there somewhere....

Thanks for faking the stain. ;)

SMOKEU
6th March 2012, 21:28

What about surgery videos? Some of those are pretty kick ass.

flyingcrocodile46
6th March 2012, 21:36
What about surgery videos? Some of those are pretty kick ass.

Reading this thread I can see you are into a good ass kicking, but had figured your arse would be well sated by now. Or perhaps you are simply lacking sufficient synapses and pain receptors?

SMOKEU
6th March 2012, 21:51
Reading this thread I can see you are into a good ass kicking, but had figured your arse would be well sated by now. Or perhaps you are simply lacking sufficient synapses and pain receptors?

It's your fantasy, not mine.

Crasherfromwayback
6th March 2012, 21:55
It's your fantasy, not mine.

I could be wrong. I have been before. But I reckon you want to be roughed up and fucked in the ass dry. Then hung up Michael Hutchence style. Of course you'd want it filmed. So you could go out in style. In a closet. Where you belong.

flyingcrocodile46
6th March 2012, 22:23
I could be wrong. I have been before. But I reckon you want to be roughed up and fucked in the ass dry. Then hung up Michael Hutchence style. Of course you'd want it filmed. So you could go out in style. In a closet. Where you belong.

Nail, head :yes:

Berries
6th March 2012, 22:25
With a Cornetto to finish you've just described the perfect night.

SMOKEU
7th March 2012, 06:11

No I don't want to be fucked up the ass by you or anyone. Thanks for offering me your services though, it's very kind of you. I'm sure someone else on here will take you up on the offer. I'm sure you'll find that special someone so you won't be lonely forever. Good luck.