PDA

View Full Version : young man taken with bike accident

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 09:23
Hello fellow motorcylist,s

On the weekend work mate passed away after a motorcycle accident he was only young

Loved life was good young man exellent forklift driver also

Gone but never forgoten

placidfemme
12th March 2012, 09:45
Hello fellow motorcylist,s

On the weekend work mate passed away after a motorcycle accident he was only young

Loved life was good young man exellent forklift driver also

Gone but never forgoten

Was that the quad bike accident?

RIP, thoughts are with Family and Friends

sil3nt
12th March 2012, 09:52
Sad to hear. I guess this was him? http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6559716/Tragic-loss-of-a-fun-loving-son

p.dath
12th March 2012, 09:54
Sorry to hear that actungbaby. It's never pleasant loosing someone around you, especially when they have a similar interest (motorbiking).

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 10:00
Was that the quad bike accident?

RIP, thoughts are with Family and Friends

Not sure i did hear about that one i work as cleaner there i was just told was motorbike i didnt like to ask more

just tryed support his workmates there all devstated

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 10:06
Sorry to hear that actungbaby. It's never pleasant loosing someone around you, especially when they have a similar interest (motorbiking).

I didnt know young guy to work with i am contracted cleaner there i didnt even know liked bikes

I did notice he took notice of me on my bike showing of i actually raced him through s bend on my pushbike

A sucks you know here me taken my nephew to do his bike handling test on saturday feck anything happens to him

makes me feel selfess ass to even like the things but i do and part who i am , but with 2yr son

who loves his little bike 3 wheeler todldlers toy ...he even got onto 2 wheels other day turning bit tighter to get around his mother

He was first person to welcome to the worksite and was postive welcome was nice you know

am going take vfr 750 tommrow got get brakes working first stop give bike rev by his loading bay

Hurts like hell to mate

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 10:10
Sad to hear. I guess this was him? http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6559716/Tragic-loss-of-a-fun-loving-son

Yes thanks mate it was him took one look picture yep, thanks for that information

help me get my head around it thanks

cowboyz
12th March 2012, 10:36
sad news. Luke worked for me before coming over to you. No secret I was never his biggest fan (or any kind fan) but never good news. Condolences all the same

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 10:40
sad news. Luke worked for me before coming over to you. No secret I was never his biggest fan (or any kind fan) but never good news. Condolences all the same

yes we had few words at times never held back from what he thought .

lbut had his good side too like us all i guess he joked with me last time talked to him talked about going like elvis

i said thats no way for dude to go.

baffa
12th March 2012, 12:47
Condolances br4. Thoughts are with friends and family.

I had some pretty freaky thoughts about the afterlife whilst battling trucks in the rain for 8 hours last night. One wrong move and anyone can be toast.

ducatilover
12th March 2012, 13:17
Very sad to hear, my thoughts with his friends, workmates and family.

willytheekid
12th March 2012, 13:48
Never good to read/hear about

Very sad...to bloody young, Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

..R.I.P kid

-Ride safe KBers:love:
...25th of march!...get ready for it folks...cos there panel damage could be OUR life!

actungbaby
12th March 2012, 15:03
Very sad to hear, my thoughts with his friends, workmates and family.

I print it out tonight thanks guys his work mates are gutted think had tough time today just get through the day

sounds like freak accident we only joking about how elvis presley went and luke said what whould i do

if found him and like joked i leave ya and know feel so yuk id thought making fun you know.

put did say was no way for dude to go.. shit chould been me on more one occasion even on weekend some drivers

just in my street damm

caseye
12th March 2012, 17:40
Sad news for you and his workmates actungbaby.

blackdog
12th March 2012, 18:09
Condolences. Not a good weekend.