PDA

View Full Version : Timaru trackday 17-18 March. Any Dunedinites going?

tigertim20
14th March 2012, 15:58
is anyone going to the trackday in Timaru from dunedin this weekend?:sunny:

I am in need of someone who would be able to take me and my bike up - I was gonna ask another guy - but he went trail riding and broke his leg with no regard to how annoying it was for me:bash:

If anyone is able to help me out, i would be happy to supply a box of beer in your favourite flavour as a thanks.:drinknsin

either throw a PM my way, or put a post in here if you think you can help
:scooter:

Fast Eddie
14th March 2012, 16:03
aw mean didn't even know about it aye.. how much?

I would just ride my bike up, whip couple things off or tape em up and ride. Ruapuna was cool with that style anyway

tigertim20
14th March 2012, 17:16
aw mean didn't even know about it aye.. how much?

I would just ride my bike up, whip couple things off or tape em up and ride. Ruapuna was cool with that style anyway

$60 for the trackday. yeah I thought about the riding up, but from my place to the track its about 450km round trip, plus the trackday - Im happy to do loooooong road rides but I feel i get more fatigued on the track than on the road, understandable since you tend to push alot harder, so not keen to ride there and back and do it, plus Id rather have the bike ready, throw it on a trailer, then put it in the shed when Im home, and put road stuff back on later

tigertim20
14th March 2012, 18:59
bumping.
C'mon, someone must want a free box of piss!

Kickaha
14th March 2012, 19:05
but he went trail riding and broke his leg with no regard to how annoying it was for me:bash:
What an inconsiderate prick

Yeah but you're hard bastard not like that R1 riding poofter

tigertim20
14th March 2012, 19:32
What an inconsiderate prick

phuckin aye!

Yeah but you're hard bastard not like that R1 riding poofter
fuckin yamaha faggo.... wait, what?:shutup:

Fast Eddie
15th March 2012, 14:46
Yeah but you're hard bastard

:cool: yea, you get a bit tougher than the rest when u race sidecars.