PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas All

wkid_one
23rd December 2003, 13:15
To all of you - have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year....

Remember to drink to much (with no driving of course) and eat too much - because other than a wedding - this is the one time of a year you are expected to.

To those on here I have met - Nuanh, Slim, Mitch, KK, BigB/and Tracy, KK, Andy, BikerBoy, Spankme, Blu, CK, MrMelon, Mangell, Marmoot, BungBung - stay in touch.

Everyone else - ride safe over the break.....and yes I am jealous.

DAN

A Christmas Card (http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003)

merv
23rd December 2003, 13:22
Merry Christmas to you Dan. I can do what I like this year as I'm staying home for Christmas day.

I reckon you gotta get back biking again soon because I can't see a biker ever being satisfied with jetskiing. I'm sure you'll find it too boring and not at all nice in the winter.

Timber020
23rd December 2003, 18:10
Your close to finding happyness with the jetski but you really want to get a 2 stroke, liquid cooled BIKE that loves circuits.

Can you hear that? Its tarmac calling your name :Punk:

Have a good one mate

Timber

Al
23rd December 2003, 20:55
Thanx Dan, you have a wonderful festive season and the sme to all our KiwiBiker mates!

Blessings
Al
:banana:

LB
24th December 2003, 04:47
And season's greetings to one and all from me and Hamish also. May catch up with some of you at Wanganui perhaps.

I'm convinced Santa will be bringing me a new Shoei for Christmas. He knows the size and graphics I want, I'm sure it'll be under the tree (that we don't have!) tomorrow morning.

Lynda

wkid_one
24th December 2003, 07:26
I'll be there (if the weather is good)...driving up tho :argh: :argh:

As for Santa for me...... :apint: :apint: :apint: :apint: :doctor: :done:

Marmoot
24th December 2003, 17:30
Merry Christmas to all.....U too, Dan
And let's refrain from talking bad to each other for the next 2 days.

For those of you having an ugly family christmas, just remember some of us even have to spend the whole xmas AND new year at work. :blah:

750Y
31st December 2003, 15:07
and a happy new year to you too.
and all kb-ers
safe riding all.