PDA

View Full Version : State Insurance advert

mossy1200
1st April 2012, 19:12
New add.Is it not to bad or have I just gone honda?

http://www.admedia.co.nz/

huff3r
1st April 2012, 19:19
Got to be the best insurance add on the telly :laugh:

Berries
1st April 2012, 19:46
They wouldn't insure my bike so fuck them.

Maha
1st April 2012, 22:03
If you ever wondered why your premiums were so high with State?...theres your answer.
Either that or, expect an increase with your next premium bill. :corn:

Bikemad
1st April 2012, 22:34
i'm sensing a tui ad in there somewhere

Swoop
2nd April 2012, 11:38
If you ever wondered why your premiums were so high with State?...theres your answer.
Why? It looks as if they just walked down an ordinary street in Chch. No need to pay for props/set design, etc.:innocent:

willytheekid
2nd April 2012, 12:08
They wouldn't insure my bike so fuck them.

+1

Fuck State insurance!, they own aprox 17 different insurance companys so when they rip you off, chances are, you sign up with them again under one of there "umbrella" companys.
There in it for the profit!...simple as that! (And they ensure they make one hell of a profiit!)

Big Dave
2nd April 2012, 12:22
The best bit about cable is you can fast forward that shit. :hitcher:

Zedder
2nd April 2012, 14:09
+1

Fuck State insurance!, they own aprox 17 different insurance companys so when they rip you off, chances are, you sign up with them again under one of there "umbrella" companys.
There in it for the profit!...simple as that! (And they ensure they make one hell of a profiit!)

It's a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Group. Well there's ya problem! Just like the ASB etc, Aussie owned.

willytheekid
2nd April 2012, 14:19
It's a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Group. Well there's ya problem! Just like the ASB etc, Aussie owned.

:laugh:...bloody aussies!

My brother inlaw works as an insurance sale's man (the knock on your door type)...we nearly came to blows in reards to "morals and ethics" when he told me that some of there agents will sign up nearly anyone for health insurance:confused:....even if they don't pass the pre health standards etc:shit:...win win! for them he said :angry2:(they get the payments, and don't have to pay out if they make a claim:no:...just friggin wrong!)

slofox
2nd April 2012, 16:02
State are a crock of shit. They shafted me about 45 years ago and I said I wouldn't forget. I haven't. Fuck 'em...coonts...

Maha
2nd April 2012, 16:34
State are a crock of shit. They shafted me about 45 years ago and I said I wouldn't forget. I haven't. Fuck 'em...coonts...

Smash 'em Bro!......:bash:

slofox
2nd April 2012, 16:36
Smash 'em Bro!......:bash:

Yeah. Bastards! :angry::angry2::2guns::ar15::ar15::ar15:

steve_t
2nd April 2012, 16:36
I think it deserves to be awarded worst ad of the year by Fair Go. It's awful. I think you've gone all Honda on us, Mossy :crazy:

mossy1200
2nd April 2012, 17:27
I think it deserves to be awarded worst ad of the year by Fair Go. It's awful. I think you've gone all Honda on us, Mossy :crazy:

LOL. They will play it all day every day and you will be singing Honda tunes forever.Im not sure honda would even put their name to it.Its gone just a bit further than ghey and maybe entered lady boy zone.
If I ever go honda smack me till im straight again.

Woodman
3rd April 2012, 07:34
+1

What?? a business that is there to make a profit? isn't that what all businesses are there for?

willytheekid
3rd April 2012, 08:28
What?? a business that is there to make a profit? isn't that what all businesses are there for?

What?? a person who can't see the difference between making a legitimate profit from services delivered & making a KILLING through deceit, loopholes and near extortionate rates?...isnt that what EVERYONE on here is complaining about?

Its about ethics, morals and fair business practice...something that alot of corporations (like insurance companys) have either lost or blurred the meaning of.

(Not ALL insurance companys are bad...its just that some truly DO stand out as dodgy)

oldrider
3rd April 2012, 10:22
What?? a person who can't see the difference between making a legitimate profit from services delivered & making a KILLING through deceit, loopholes and near extortionate rates?...isnt that what EVERYONE on here is complaining about?

Its about ethics, morals and fair business practice...something that alot of corporations (like insurance companys) have either lost or blurred the meaning of.

(Not ALL insurance companys are bad...its just that some truly DO stand out as dodgy)

It's all about "risk"! .... Us covering "their" risk!

After Christchurch .... who will be worse off, the insurance companies or their customers? .... Watch this space! :facepalm:

onearmedbandit
3rd April 2012, 10:39
State has paid out on my riding gear twice now under contents, both times encouraging me to claim for gear that was only slightly damaged. Their concern was the integrity of the safety of the damaged gear. I'm happy.

Woodman
3rd April 2012, 12:49

How do you know they are making a "KILLING" ? Have you got specifics of their deceitful practices? or is it just heresay and opinion?

What is their claim settlement percentage compared with other insurance companies?

Just curious really.