PDA

View Full Version : Google glasses as GPS on motorcycles

DODO``
7th April 2012, 19:52
Google glasses as GPS on the motorcycles?? no need to worry about GPS mounting on handle bars, 12v battery jack, cables,, etc etc,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2uojqKvFM&feature=related

They say this will launch by the end of this year and priced around anywhere between 2-600 USD.

Captain_Salty
7th April 2012, 20:00
just hope they don't play an ad when you're going around a bend:blink:

Geeen
7th April 2012, 20:04
Google glasses as GPS on the motorcycles?? no need to worry about GPS mounting on handle bars, 12v battery jack, cables,, etc etc,

VIDEO WAS HERE

They say this will launch by the end of this year and priced around anywhere between 2-600 USD.

S'cool and all, but F*ck that!! One more thing to distract people and more shit to rot our brains.
'Rant about ever increasing reliance on technology'

DODO``
7th April 2012, 20:36
yeah,, Id JUST have the arrows and the distance for GPS only too. I have NO sense of directions haha

pritch
7th April 2012, 21:49
just hope they don't play an ad when you're going around a bend:blink:

You'd have to be round the bend to try it. :whistle:

Perhaps when the technology can be miniaturised so that it could appear on the visor we wouldn't even need a speedo or tacho on the bike?
Then again, by that time, petrol could be so expensive that you'd have to take out a mortgage to fill the tank...

DODO``
7th April 2012, 22:01
You'd have to be round the bend to try it. :whistle:

Perhaps when the technology can be miniaturised so that it could appear on the visor we wouldn't even need a speedo or tacho on the bike?
Then again, by that time, petrol could be so expensive that you'd have to take out a mortgage to fill the tank...

and this would be whats going on inside of the standard helmet.

Woodman
8th April 2012, 08:21
FUCK THAT SHIT, no really fuck that what a fucken fucked up pain in the fucken ass that would be.

gonna sell like hotcakes to fucktards.

FFS.

nzspokes
8th April 2012, 08:37
Cause a map is to hard to read?:facepalm:

slofox
8th April 2012, 08:45
...you'd have to take out a mortgage to fill the tank...

Ermmm...I've already done that. :facepalm:

slofox
8th April 2012, 08:46
Ermmm...do we get a choice of frames? Coz they'd have to look real cool an' trendy afore I'd buy 'em...:sunny:

flyingcrocodile46
8th April 2012, 09:45
FUCK THAT SHIT, no really fuck that what a fucken fucked up pain in the fucken ass that would be.

gonna sell like hotcakes to fucktards.

FFS.

Woodman...? Oh! Panic not. In time they will make them penis sized and include the technology to see through hands, so you can use them too.

Nzpure
8th April 2012, 09:48
lol technophobes, its just a cellphone with a HUD. its a brilliant idea if it the voice recignition would work as good in the video as IRL but i doubt it.