PDA

View Full Version : 10 Nice Things about Metrosexual Motorcyclists

Goddess of Goof
24th December 2003, 00:15
:D

1. A metrosexual motorcyclist will watch with rapt attention as you take off your helmet and shake out your hair.

2. A metrosexual motorcyclist will understand if you've dropped your new bike. (he's done the same thing himself)

3. A metrosexual motorcyclist will loan you his best toenail polish colour, and provide proper remover after it chips.

4. A metrosexual motorcyclist gently untwists your scarf when it tangles into your hair and necklace fastener, and knows why it hurts.

5. Metrosexuals are always warm. Always and everywhere. Except at the Cold Kiwi Rally, when they might wear a beanie.

6. Metrosexuals are sophisticated and tolerant, and will enjoy Life's rich tapestry right along beside you.

7. A Metrosexual motorcyclist will lube your chain and eyeball your petrol levels and check your WOF and Rego and wheel your bike out of the garage and carry out the rackpack without being hinted at or asked or told.

8. Metrosexual motorcyclists are inspiring to ride with, and do their
macho-show-off thing with gleeful, uninhibited flair.

9. Metrosexual motorcyclists are creative and sexy - they walk the walk and they talk the talk. (their tattoo will command interest)

10 A metrosexual motorcyclist will enjoy women riders company, respect their perspective if it is different from their own, and love provoking a reaction !

:yes:

To all you guys out there who are right alongside your women riders, HERE'S a great big MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR - HUGZ and :love:

Motoracer
24th December 2003, 09:30
What is a metrosexual motorcyclist?

wkid_one
24th December 2003, 10:20
I think BestFun was actually trying to describe a Metro'Biker MR......that was the point of her post.

3. A metrosexual motorcyclist will loan you his best toenail polish colour, and provide proper remover after it chips.

This one I struggle with - as there is no way I would PART with my nail polish

SPman
24th December 2003, 13:59
Lend my polish remover!!! - never!

Jackrat
24th December 2003, 14:55
Thank God I,m a country boy.
Quick Ma, pass the shotgun here comes one a them( Metrosexuals)????
Dang Varmints <_< <_<

Big Dog
24th December 2003, 17:20
Run Cleetus, that thar wench has all her teeth!
lol and merry christmas to all.

Marmoot
24th December 2003, 17:40
I can understand metrosexual, but what's a motorcyclist?
And as far as nail polishers go, I totally agree with Wkid. I don't want to get STD.

Goddess of Goof
1st January 2004, 15:39
I can understand metrosexual, but what's a motorcyclist?
And as far as nail polishers go, I totally agree with Wkid. I don't want to get STD.

:banana:

Metrosexual is the Madison Avenue advertising term for men who will buy and use such products as after-shave, men's skin-care products, hair gels and colour, and so on. They are the guys who really do care about how they look and present themselves.
Since Advertising gurus have saturated the female market for beauty and self-care products, they have now sensed that men are vulnerable to the same insecurities.
I heard about this on the National Radio programme by mistake - when I was re-tuning the stereo.
At first, I thought it was cute, then I was horrified.
Leave the guys alone, you dogs.

They are poised to ruthlessly exploit your need to be accepted !
They have their eyes on your wallet !!
Motorcyclists beware.

A dab of kerosene on the hands, some oil on the hair, a nice healthy sweat smell under yer leathers - works wonders.... and all you need really ?

:banana:

Jackrat
1st January 2004, 16:54
So I guess fella,s with grubby finger nails on oil leaking old twins, that like to kill their own food,Don,t shave unless their due in court,only own three pairs of foot ware,an there all boots,Their most exspensive peice of clothing is a ten year old leather jacket followed by a Swandri,And who,s favorite smell is burnt gun powder,Probably don,t make the grade then.
Thank god for that. :apint:

Andrew
1st January 2004, 17:21
So I guess fella,s with grubby finger nails on oil leaking old twins, that like to kill their own food,Don,t shave unless their due in court,only own three pairs of foot ware,an there all boots,Their most exspensive peice of clothing is a ten year old leather jacket followed by a Swandri,And who,s favorite smell is burnt gun powder,Probably don,t make the grade then.
Thank god for that. :apint:

LMAO, thats good stuff dude! :banana: :Punk:

MikeL
1st January 2004, 19:17
Good stuff, indeed, Jackrat. Very acute observations. You have a way with words: pungent, precise, appropriate.
Now about your spelling and punctuation... Do I have a deal for you!
For far less than you imagine you too can learn the secrets of the professionals. A special one-on-one intensive course which will reveal the hidden keys to literary success!
Learn how to spell all the most common words in the English language!
Amaze your friends with your new-found ability to differentiate between the comma and the apostrophe!
This knowledge is priceless, but to you, Jackrat, as a special offer, it is available, once-only, at the unbelievable price of only $59.95 (GST incl).
Don't delay! Call now!

MikeL
1st January 2004, 19:20
Sorry about that. Just polished off a bottle of Italian red.
Disregard previous post.
Normal transmission will be resumed as soon as possible.

wkid_one
1st January 2004, 20:07
PMPL - where the fuck did that come from?

SPman
1st January 2004, 20:14
A dab of kerosene on the hands, some oil on the hair, a nice healthy sweat smell under yer leathers - works wonders.... and all you need really ?

Shit, after spending all that money on cologne,nail polish and moisturiser, you mean all I had to do was lie under Jackrats bike in the hot sun with my leathers on???? :confused:

Yamahamaman
1st January 2004, 20:34
Good stuff, indeed, Jackrat. Very acute observations. You have a way with words: pungent, precise, appropriate.
Now about your spelling and punctuation... Do I have a deal for you!
For far less than you imagine you too can learn the secrets of the professionals. A special one-on-one intensive course which will reveal the hidden keys to literary success!
Learn how to spell all the most common words in the English language!
Amaze your friends with your new-found ability to differentiate between the comma and the apostrophe!
This knowledge is priceless, but to you, Jackrat, as a special offer, it is available, once-only, at the unbelievable price of only $59.95 (GST incl).
Don't delay! Call now!

But wait - there's more :soon:

Jackrat
1st January 2004, 21:12
But wait - there's more :soon:

LOL,How very perceptive of you :shifty:
I do know the difference between an apostrophe and a coma, but I don,t know how to operate this key board.As for my spelling,Well we will just have to live with that.Mind you I think I,m doing ok,One minite I,m pulling a cow out of a ditch,the next I,m on this thing.
And hey Mike that must of been a good El vino calapso,you don,t normaly get so poetic. :)
Cheers

Lou Girardin
3rd January 2004, 16:15
A metrosexual is every womans dream. Unless she wants a man!
Lou

Coldkiwi
3rd January 2004, 21:48
feck it... am i STILL the only one that doesn't know what a metro sexual motorcyclist is??

jrandom
5th January 2004, 14:41
feck it... am i STILL the only one that doesn't know what a metro sexual motorcyclist is??

I don't think there *are* any IRL.

(fx: makes mental note to hide nail polish and exfoliating cream before going to any KB meets)

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:51
They always seem to be the last to know perhaps this is why? :innocent:

Hitcher
5th January 2004, 15:01
Well... That was a fun ride. I'm not sure whether it has advanced the sum of human knowledge and I'm not sure where it has taken us but it was fun getting there!

It some ways this "journey" has underlined a fundamental truth that there are some things in life better left unsaid.
:eek:

Draco
15th January 2004, 10:53
Ahh tis the game of life. The joy is in keeping the fairer sex guessing, and enjoying the victory for every one we convert and a giggle for everyone that keeps f**((%^ it up trying. :buggerd:

KATWYN
15th January 2004, 11:18
I'm intriqued. I have never heard of this terminolgy.

KATWYN
15th January 2004, 12:49
Oh found it. Now I know

Goddess of Goof
30th January 2004, 23:50
Oh found it. Now I know
OK now, Katwin and Draco, and other women motorcyclists, here is some FUN for You ...............

:devil2: IF, AND ONLY IF, mark you

you were intending to get up close with any of the regular guys (or gals for that matter) on this site, would you prefer them to smell good with cologne, with freshly washed hair and so on? (nail polish not necessary)

OR

would you prefer them to be unwashed, smelling of odour "au natural"
and sweaty ???
Huh ?
I want to hear your honest opinions now. ...... 'Fess Up......

:sweatdrop although, you might prefer to throw your arms around their

bikes ...........:laugh:

KATWYN
31st January 2004, 06:41
OK now, Katwin and Draco, and other women motorcyclists, here is some FUN for You ...............

:devil2: IF, AND ONLY IF, mark you

you were intending to get up close with any of the regular guys (or gals for that matter) on this site, would you prefer them to smell good with cologne, with freshly washed hair and so on? (nail polish not necessary)

OR

would you prefer them to be unwashed, smelling of odour "au natural"
and sweaty ???
Huh ?
I want to hear your honest opinions now. ...... 'Fess Up......

:sweatdrop although, you might prefer to throw your arms around their

bikes ...........:laugh:

Hmm geee errr......Consciously, definately not Au Natural - (sweaty) but definately cologne , this is purely to answer your question and I do not intend to get up close with any of the guys (or girls :eek: ) on this site...my hubby always smells delicious with his Lynx voodoo or drakker noir on-thats enough for me!

Its the pheromones....thats what attracts us to others :love: . So some people whether they consciously know it or not, will be attracted to a sweaty person...

Oh woops sorry I just read to "only abswer IF you intended to get close" sorry about that just forget what I just said