PDA

View Full Version : Hello. (Mercury)

Mercury
17th April 2012, 01:00
At the encouragement of a few members, and after making the discovery that my red rep doesn't count I have decided to finally introduce myself.

I hail from the mighty Manawatu and I ride a Honda. I think that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

Mercury.

bittertwistedcute
20th April 2012, 21:43
Gotta love a Honda
Welcome

JacksColdSweat
2nd May 2012, 11:17
Despite the fact you own a Honda. And don't worry good natured Honda hassling is all part of the fun here :bleh:

oneofsix
2nd May 2012, 11:21
At the encouragement of a few members, and after making the discovery that my red rep doesn't count I have decided to finally introduce myself.

I hail from the mighty Manawatu and I ride a Honda. I think that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

Mercury.

Luv your spelling, at least you didn't put an H in it :msn-wink:, Michael will be pleased :laugh:

Welcome to KB, good stuff on here and plenty of :bs:

Maha
2nd May 2012, 11:45
Luv your spelling, at least you didn't put an H in it :msn-wink:, Michael will be please :laugh:

Isn't that suposed to be.... pleased? :confused:

oneofsix
2nd May 2012, 12:10
Isn't that suposed to be.... pleased? :confused:

Fixed it just for you Maha. :mellow:

Mercury
2nd May 2012, 14:12
Despite the fact you own a Honda. And don't worry good natured Honda hassling is all part of the fun here :bleh:

Yes, I have come to terms with the KB attitude towards Honda. As unwarranted as it seems it doesn't particularly bother me.

Luv your spelling, at least you didn't put an H in it :msn-wink:, Michael will be pleased :laugh:

Haha, that spelling is the official North American pronunciation of the word, though it seems almost anything goes these days.