PDA

View Full Version : Collective frustration overload

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 13:33
I'm too nice - I don't let fly at people when I sometimes should - so here it is... anyone deserving of this (in part or in whole) is welcome to a little bit...

YOU'RE A BLOODY MORON SHOWING NO RESPECT TO ME, OTHERS AROUND YOU, AND YOU NEED YOUR HEAD READ. NOW PISS OFF!!

aaaa that feels better... as you were!
MDU

bugjuice
28th July 2005, 13:40
GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
BITCH, SUCK MY COCK!!!!!!!
SIT ON MY FACE.....

ahhhh I feel so much better.. thanx mdu

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 13:48
GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
BITCH, SUCK MY COCK!!!!!!!
SIT ON MY FACE.....

ahhhh I feel so much better.. thanx mdu

Surprised you can talk after you get yourself into that situation... my suggestion is to gently hum....

bugjuice
28th July 2005, 13:49
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

FUCK, YOU'VE GOT NICE TITS!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sniper
28th July 2005, 13:55
Im sorry but I cant curse as well as you guys so heres my best try.............. CANDY BAAAAAARRRRSSS

MSTRS
28th July 2005, 14:02
Im sorry but I cant curse as well as you guys so heres my best try.............. CANDY BAAAAAARRRRSSS
What's wrong having a candid arse??? Oooops, sorry. Misheard you. Your shouting gave my aural overload. My ears are still ringing.

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 14:07
... wonders what I've started...

just as well it wasn't some other form of stress relief... we'd be bloody drowning by now :rofl:

placidfemme
28th July 2005, 14:07

thats disgusting... I've never heard (Seen) such foul language... you should be ashamed of yourself and wash your mouth out

stify
28th July 2005, 14:13
WOT A COMPLETE WASTE OF A FU*KING THREAD.....and my 100th post :motu:

Sniper
thats disgusting... I've never heard (Seen) such foul language... you should be ashamed of yourself and wash your mouth out

Can I use coke?

bugjuice
lamo.. kinda reminds me of that dude (Steve Carrel) who's the news anchor in Bruce Almighty and he's in the 40 year old virgin.. funny bloke.. just thought I'd share that..

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 14:14
Can I use coke?

Three times a day - and don't bother calling me in the morning...

Stifarms - I agree - complete waste but then it made me feel better - less squishy in the middle.

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 14:15

UP YOUR ROTTEN LITTE ARSE (and congrats - well done!)

placidfemme
28th July 2005, 14:15
Can I use coke?

You may :) hehe

Badcat
28th July 2005, 14:23
Can I use coke?

if you do - keep it to yourself.
it's illegal, remember.

placidfemme
28th July 2005, 14:25
if you do - keep it to yourself.
it's illegal, remember.

yeah but it's rumoured that its not illegal if you buy it from a celeb...

Badcat
28th July 2005, 14:25
I'm too nice - I don't let fly at people when I sometimes should - so here it is... anyone deserving of this (in part or in whole) is welcome to a little bit...

YOU'RE A BLOODY MORON SHOWING NO RESPECT TO ME, OTHERS AROUND YOU, AND YOU NEED YOUR HEAD READ. NOW PISS OFF!!

MDU

my favourites:

CUNTING FUCK!

RATFUCKCOCKSUCKSONOFABITCH

and:

you have a face i wouldn't get sick of kicking.

ahhhh.
that's better.

Riff Raff
28th July 2005, 14:26
complete waste but then it made me feel better - less squishy in the middle.
Ah therein lies your problem. Have a great big FART, it'll make you feel heaps better, and of course has an added bonus if done in the presence of those who have pissed you off.

stify
28th July 2005, 14:31
UP YOUR ROTTEN LITTE ARSE (and congrats - well done!)

been waitin on somting as good as this to use it on,thx to mr mdu :motu:
an thx for ya comments...changing diet soon

MacD
28th July 2005, 14:33

MDU

So you work at the same place I do then!? :brick:

crashe
28th July 2005, 14:38
WTF !!!!!!

Ok I am fucked off with the fuckwit that just about took the rear end out on my bike.... not 10 minutes ago...
The fucken Moron didn't fucken stop and just kept on fucking driving his fuckin 4x4 tank throu a fucken roundabout and didn't even fucken give way to nobody. The fucked up arsehole.

I was so fucken pissed off.

I mean to say why don't these fucken moron's learn to fucken drive..
Oh yeah they won their fucken license in a fucken lucky dip or they fucken paid $400 for it.

Yep I am fucked off big time.... the fucken twat is a right fucken wally.

But i did get home just in time as the heavens are about to open up.

Yep now taking deep breathes - breathing in and breathing out...

Wolf
28th July 2005, 14:39
Joojooflop, foonting turlingdromes, zarking fardwarks

Oh stuff it.

Belgium, man, BELGIUM!

(Expects to be shot for such utter profanity... No, wait, I'm on Earth, they don't even know what that means!)

stify
28th July 2005, 14:42
WTF !!!!!!

Ok I am fucked off with the fuckwit that just about took the rear end out on my bike.... not 10 minutes ago...
The fucken Moron didn't fucken stop and just kept on fucking driving his fuckin 4x4 tank throu a fucken roundabout and didn't even fucken give way to nobody. The fucked up arsehole.

I was so fucken pissed off.

I mean to say why don't these fucken moron's learn to fucken drive..
Oh yeah they won their fucken license in a fucken lucky dip or they fucken paid $400 for it.

Yep I am fucked off big time.... the fucken twat is a right fucken wally.

But i did get home just in time as the heavens are about to open up.

Yep now taking deep breathes - breathing in and breathing out...

JUST FUCKEN LET IT OUT WHY DON'T YA,FUCKEN ELL,FUCK FUCK FUCK

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 14:46

Yeah - nothing like a good F... oh hang on - that just sounds wrong....

stify
28th July 2005, 14:50
Yeah - nothing like a good F... oh hang on - that just sounds wrong....

JESUS FUCK,WOT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING ABOUT,FUCKIN....OH JUST
FUCK,FUCK......ok thats it i've run out....thanks for letting me get all that out
:rofl:

WRT
28th July 2005, 15:06
my favourites:

CUNTING FUCK!

RATFUCKCOCKSUCKSONOFABITCH

and:

you have a face i wouldn't get sick of kicking.

ahhhh.
that's better.

And one of my favs (best said to a guy - takes a second while the thought process works out the implications)

SHITTY COCK BREATH!!!

Wolf
28th July 2005, 15:13
Don't beat around the bush, stifarms, tell it to us straight!

Sniper
28th July 2005, 15:23
Guys, all this foul langauge must stop. You should curse in a less offensive way like..... Oh no you butterfly muncher, you have ruined a perfectly good Knoff shirt you arrooooga!!!!

Or not, just my idea of fun

Sniper
28th July 2005, 15:23
Cluck cluck, cheep cheep, cluck cluck <---------- FOWL Langauge

Hehehehe, I crack myself up

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 15:30
Guys, all this foul langauge must stop. You should curse in a less offensive way like..... Oh no you butterfly muncher, you have ruined a perfectly good Knoff shirt you arrooooga!!!!

Or not, just my idea of fun

na mate - that's what caused this thing to start off with...

Just that primal need to let fly with a satisfying, meaningless, out of context, mouthful of ill intentioned expletives!

Sniper
28th July 2005, 15:33
na mate - that's what caused this thing to start off with...

Just that primal need to let fly with a satisfying, meaningless, out of context, mouthful of ill intentioned expletives!

But I only have a primal nature when it comes to......... hang on, you dont want to know.

But Im a good little fucker, I never swear. :yes:

placidfemme
28th July 2005, 15:34
*has swearing fits in my helmet... you can really let things out then...*

stify
28th July 2005, 16:05
Don't beat around the bush, stifarms, tell it to us straight!

DON'T GET ME FUCKEN STARTED AGAIN FOR FUCK SAKE,JUST GOTA FUCKEN
HAVE A FUCKEN OUTBURST ABOUT FUCKEN NOTHING NOW FUCK,FUCK,FUCK

i'm going to have a lie down now......maybe a little nap for a while

crashe
28th July 2005, 16:08
i'm going to have a lie down now......maybe a little nap for a while

Awwww he's gone to have a wee NANA nap... :whistle:

oops I meant to say, to have a grandpa nap... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Riff Raff
28th July 2005, 16:09
*has swearing fits in my helmet... you can really let things out then...*
Anyone had a really good scream when they're riding along in the country? Does wonders, especially in conjunction with a good stream of profanities and a really good fart!

Lou Girardin
28th July 2005, 16:09
:calm: :calm: :calm: :calm: :calm: :calm: :calm: :calm:
:motu:

Sniper
28th July 2005, 16:10
Anyone had a really good scream when they're riding along in the country? Does wonders, especially in conjunction with a good stream of profanities and a really good fart!

I fall into the No bracket sorry

crashe
28th July 2005, 16:16

Well I do have a good scream when out on the motorway or on the open roads.... :yes:

Have had a good fart or two when out riding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I have to admit that I haven't done both at the same time...
I guess you have done both at the same time huh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wolf
28th July 2005, 16:20
Have had a good fart or two when out riding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I have to admit that I haven't done both at the same time...
I have, and always feel somewhat worried afterwards...

WRT
28th July 2005, 16:42
I have, and always feel somewhat worried afterwards...

Was that worry stemming from the sincere belief that your fart may have just drawn mud?

Wolf
28th July 2005, 16:52
Was that worry stemming from the sincere belief that your fart may have just drawn mud?
:yes: Same when I sneeze and fart at the same time. Been lucky so far... :rofl:

_Gina_
28th July 2005, 16:56
what I would like to say sometimes:

If you come over to my desk and ask that same fucken stupid question one more time I am going to reach over and kill you. I will not kill you slowly, it will be painfull. You will not like it. Do I make my self clear you snivelling little C_NT. Right, now get the fuck out of my space and don't come back ya hear!

what I say instead:

yup, ahha, yup..hmmm..........................sorry were you talking to me?

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 17:00

Yeah but a really GOOD fart inside wet weather gear isn't too good. The sneaky bastrdly things just sit there- trapped inside all your gear and slowly pickle your clothes (and available soft body parts).

I had a friend who let out a really good scream once - she was so frustrated at an ex boyfriend fro various reasons.

Scared the shit out of me at the time - but I can see it did her a lot of good...

MDU

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 17:00
This whole thread has left me feeling rather...

'soiled'

:Punk:

Well done peeps!

crashe
28th July 2005, 17:03
This has left me rather... 'soiled'

Then get to the toilet straight away...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 17:05
Then get to the toilet straight away...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not poo soiled - just sort of emotionally... 'used'

(I think I like it)

Sniper
28th July 2005, 17:14
Well thats not good

ManDownUnder
28th July 2005, 17:15
Well thats not good

yeah it is... in a demented, tired, twisted way.

John
28th July 2005, 17:25
FUCKEN WANKER THINKING YOU OWN THE FUCKEN ROAD YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF AND BECAUSE YOUR A HUNDRED FUCKEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME DOESNT MEAN THAT YOUR INSTANTLY NOT A FUCKEN WANKER STOP STEREOTYPING ME YOU FUCKEN PATHETIC JEW BASTARD YES I KNOW YOUR PENIS IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SMALL SLUG AND YOUR JEALOUS THAT I CAN STILL GET IT UP BUT DOES THAT GIVE YOU REASON TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKEN DO WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME NOR NOW WHAT I DO SO YOU SIR CAN CROSS THE ROAD, JUMP THE FENCE AND FUCK THE NEAREST GORSE BUSH WHILE IMPALING YOUR LIMP BUTT HOLE WITH A FENCE POST LOADED WITH RUSTY NAILS WHILE RATS CHEW ON YOUR PUBIC HAIRS AND THEN FOR ADDED PLEASURE WHY DONT YOU LIGHT THE GORSE ON FIRE YOU COCK SUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT AS SIGNIFICANT AS A BENT NAIL YOU WILL BE NO GOOD UNTIL YOUR STRAIGHT NOW GO DIE QUIETLY IN A CORNER AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT CRAP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Well, I still feel fucked off.

mstriumph
28th July 2005, 17:33
right on ----- and HANG the ozone layer!!!

Ixion
28th July 2005, 17:55
Those who know me know that when I STOP swearing it is time to watch out.

I don't readily lose my cool but when I do I lose it big time. But when that happens I just get icey cold and unemotional.

marty
28th July 2005, 18:04
and herewith endeth the lesson....

myvice
28th July 2005, 21:27
FUCKEN WANKER THINKING YOU OWN THE FUCKEN ROAD YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF AND BECAUSE YOUR A HUNDRED FUCKEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME DOESNT MEAN THAT YOUR INSTANTLY NOT A FUCKEN WANKER STOP STEREOTYPING ME YOU FUCKEN PATHETIC JEW BASTARD YES I KNOW YOUR PENIS IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SMALL SLUG AND YOUR JEALOUS THAT I CAN STILL GET IT UP BUT DOES THAT GIVE YOU REASON TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKEN DO WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME NOR NOW WHAT I DO SO YOU SIR CAN CROSS THE ROAD, JUMP THE FENCE AND FUCK THE NEAREST GORSE BUSH WHILE IMPALING YOUR LIMP BUTT HOLE WITH A FENCE POST LOADED WITH RUSTY NAILS WHILE RATS CHEW ON YOUR PUBIC HAIRS AND THEN FOR ADDED PLEASURE WHY DONT YOU LIGHT THE GORSE ON FIRE YOU COCK SUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT AS SIGNIFICANT AS A BENT NAIL YOU WILL BE NO GOOD UNTIL YOUR STRAIGHT NOW GO DIE QUIETLY IN A CORNER AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT CRAP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

I sense you are not entirely happy...

Marmoot
29th July 2005, 08:42

anger leads to the dark side....

Sniper
29th July 2005, 08:50

Just turn on the light, it worked for me

stify
29th July 2005, 09:03

this is not the thread you're looking for.....

Hitcher
29th July 2005, 09:16
Oh my god. A Tourettes thread...

Do mutes suffer from Tourettes?

vifferman
29th July 2005, 09:32
Oh my god. A Tourettes thread...
It's a worry, innit?

Do mutes suffer from Tourettes?
Possibly only if they're good at sign language. Or maybe only if there's a skilled lip-reader around.

placidfemme
29th July 2005, 09:38
Those who know me know that when I STOP swearing it is time to watch out.

I don't readily lose my cool but when I do I lose it big time. But when that happens I just get icey cold and unemotional.

Same here lol... and my eye starts to twitch... I never actually noticed the twitching eye thing until my boss pointed it out... which just made me angier... lol

*twitch twitch*

ManDownUnder
29th July 2005, 10:25
It's a worry, innit?

Possibly only if they're good at sign language. Or maybe only if there's a skilled lip-reader around.

http://www.urbanmist.com/productpages/productpageslg/SignLanguage.html

Sniper
29th July 2005, 10:40
Is Batty crease a curse?

stify
6th August 2005, 18:49

well fuck me i'm guna waste post 120 on this fucken thread as well :motu:

anhrefn
6th August 2005, 18:57
What Vanilla Coke is illegal?!? My addiction will never survive..................
SHIT!
FUCK I said SHIT
SHIT I said FUCK
FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT

*slightly demented tonight and proud of it*

NC
6th August 2005, 19:16
Kei te titiro makutu koe ki te aha? Pokotiwha! Korero mai ake, kia ora? Purua ki to nono.

thehollowmen
6th August 2005, 19:53
Right then, in honour of the smokers that hang with thier children around outside the medschool...

KEEP YOUR CROTCHDROPPINGS AND CUNTMUFFINS OFF MY BIKE!