PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Waikanae know anything? Please come forward. Disgusting and gutless!

willytheekid
17th April 2012, 17:33
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6758783/Police-Attackers-must-be-accountable

...poor bugger.(looks painful...and much more than a "push")

Hope these little shits get caught :angry:

tigertim20
17th April 2012, 18:16
fuck me.
some sick shit is going on at the moment with youth, 13 year old shooting caregivers in the face, and elderly being bashed what the fuck?
they'll tell us that our desire for 'vigilante justice' is unacceptable, but their system obviously isnt fucking working.

I hope the old fellas family finds the cunts before the cops do. poor cops work their arses off to catch fuck heads like this, then the court system spits on their hard work and lets them off with a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket.

Old Steve
17th April 2012, 19:27
Why does a phrase incorporating the words "baseball bat" and "dark alley" spring to mind?

JATZ
17th April 2012, 19:50
Why does a phrase incorporating the words "baseball bat" and "dark alley" spring to mind?

Just a good old fashioned smack in the face...or several.... would do maybe some to the ribs/kidneys aswell

nzmikey
17th April 2012, 19:51
I have mates down there & he would LOVE to have a crack at these little cunts who think they are HARD picking on an old dude ....... they need a good :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

GingerMidget
17th April 2012, 20:09
Let me at the little fuckers. I'm small, but boxing is good for something it seems.

SMOKEU
17th April 2012, 20:09
Just goes to show how corrupt the government is that they ALLOW this sort of thing to happen.

GingerMidget
17th April 2012, 20:11
Just goes to show how corrupt the government is that they ALLOW this sort of thing to happen.

Allow this sort of thing to happen? Whatever you've been smoking, share with the class.

You want to see corrupt govt? fuck off back to where you came from.

SMOKEU
17th April 2012, 20:18
Allow this sort of thing to happen? Whatever you've been smoking, share with the class.

You want to see corrupt govt? fuck off back to where you came from.

Do you honestly think that this offence was carried out by an ordinary, honest person who has never been in trouble with police before? The government know who the criminals are, yet they do very little to stop them. The government can never prevent ALL crime from happening, yet they should take all reasonable steps to keep repeat offenders in jail. It's the same cunts who are committing the same crimes, over, and over, and over again, yet the government doesn't really care. If they really did care then they would lock these cunts up so they can't go out and act like animals.

Some people either can't be, or refuse to be rehabilitated and will continue to be a menace to society if they are allowed to have freedom. The government is corrupt for not doing more to stop these kind of animals roaming the streets looking for their next victim to bash or steal from.

How would you feel if YOU got bashed, or had your bike stolen, or had your house ripped off, only for the offender to get a pathetic sentence before being released to find their next victim?

short-circuit
17th April 2012, 20:26
Do you honestly think that this offence was carried out by an ordinary, honest person who has never been in trouble with police before? The government know who the criminals are, yet they do very little to stop them. The government can never prevent ALL crime from happening, yet they should take all reasonable steps to keep repeat offenders in jail. It's the same cunts who are committing the same crimes, over, and over, and over again, yet the government doesn't really care. If they really did care then they would lock these cunts up so they can't go out and act like animals.

Some people either can't be, or refuse to be rehabilitated and will continue to be a menace to society if they are allowed to have freedom. The government is corrupt for not doing more to stop these kind of animals roaming the streets looking for their next victim to bash or steal from.

How would you feel if YOU got bashed, or had your bike stolen, or had your house ripped off, only for the offender to get a pathetic sentence before being released to find their next victim?

Who the fuck are you to comment? If the old guy was black you'd think the old kaffir got what he deserved.

GingerMidget
17th April 2012, 20:28

Go grab your tinfoil helmet. They might want to read your thoughts.

Seriously though, how do you propose the crime situation in this country being fixed? lock them away for longer? lock them away for smaller crimes than currently? how and where would we put this suddenly large amount of criminals? for newish offenders prison doesn't help. It just teaches them hw to be better at it. How to beat the system if you will. Prison is a last resort.

How do you propose to fix people who were 'born bad'?

As for that last bit, how would I feel if I 'got bashed and they got away with it'? I took up boxing and waited for him to come back. He only did it once. What did the police do? Gave him a suspended sentence, and CS. Not a real punishment, but the assualt charge is enough to stop him going further than australia.

SMOKEU
17th April 2012, 20:34
Go grab your tinfoil helmet. They might want to read your thoughts.

Seriously though, how do you propose the crime situation in this country being fixed? lock them away for longer? lock them away for smaller crimes than currently? how and where would we put this suddenly large amount of criminals? for newish offenders prison doesn't help. It just teaches them hw to be better at it. How to beat the system if you will. Prison is a last resort.

How do you propose to fix people who were 'born bad'?

As for that last bit, how would I feel if I 'got bashed and they got away with it'? I took up boxing and waited for him to come back. He only did it once. What did the police do? Gave him a suspended sentence, and CS. Not a real punishment, but the assualt charge is enough to stop him going further than australia.

I never said that every person who commits a minor offence should be locked up, but the repeat offenders who continue to go around bashing people, stealing etc should be locked up for a long time. I agree that locking up new offenders isn't the solution, but there are plenty of people with a huge criminal record who continue to offend and nothing is done to keep them in prison for any great length of time. It's not all about punishing the offender, but also to protect the general public from a menacing person.

As for people who were "born bad", lock them up until they can prove that they are no longer a threat to society.

Good on you for the last bit about vigilante justice.

GingerMidget
17th April 2012, 20:40
You want to lock them up for longer eh?

In what prisons? By keeping them in for longer, we will then need to up the capacity, it will be a bigger burden on the already stretched tax dollars and people will just get more and more pissed about having to pay to keep the scum away from us.

Mine wasn't vigilante justice either. It was the end of an abusive relationship. Slight difference.

Macontour
17th April 2012, 20:52
Just guessing but 87 means he more than likely did his bit in WW2 one way or another or maybe Korea. Then he would have worked 40 hours a week until he turned 65, most of it for one employer, grafting away to pay off his mortgage while his wife raised the kids. They would have made sure their kids were brought up properly, repectful of their elders, well fed and with a good work ethic.

He is from the generation where men wore hats and tipped them to ladies, where kids stood up on public transport to allow older people or pregnant ladies to sit, where you bought something when you had saved up for it and your reward for a hard weeks physical work was a couple of beers before 6 o'clock.

Salt of the earth they call that generation.

Those little toerags shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as the poor old guy.

FJRider
17th April 2012, 21:12

How did they allow it ??? ... so it's the Goverments fault ... ??? :crazy:

Macontour
17th April 2012, 21:13
Just guessing but 87 means he more than likely did his bit in WW2 one way or another or maybe Korea. Then he would have worked 40 hours a week until he turned 65, most of it for one employer, grafting away to pay off his mortgage while his wife raised the kids. They would have made sure their kids were brought up properly, repectful of their elders, well fed and with a good work ethic.

He is from the generation where men wore hats and tipped them to ladies, where kids stood up on public transport to allow older people or pregnant ladies to sit, where you bought something when you had saved up for it and your reward for a hard weeks physical work was a couple of beers before 6 o'clock.

Those little toerags shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as the poor old guy.

FJRider
17th April 2012, 21:22

Well done you.

It's not the police ... usually. Just the Court "system" ... (Blame the judges)

And those sort don't usually stop at one conviction ... but even one may stop him going to Aus to work.

tigertim20
17th April 2012, 22:08

In what prisons? By keeping them in for longer, we will then need to up the capacity, it will be a bigger burden on the already stretched tax dollars and people will just get more and more pissed about having to pay to keep the scum away from us.

M.
a longitudinal study of the USA's highly umpopular three strikes rule showed that after 10 years, there was a significant downward trend in crime, do you think that 'but its expensive' is really a good excuse to not punish crime to the extent to which it deserves?

the longitudinal study shows that while the cost may be greater in the short term, in the long term, there are financial benefits to harsher penalties.

Im not saying I agree with everything smokeu said, but he is right on one thing, Our criminal justice system is massively inneffective, and it needs a massive overhaul - the incoming changes to the parole system are a start, a small one, but a start none the less.

anything that encourages discussion, and has a hope of moving towards a better system has to be a good thing imo.

JustNick
18th April 2012, 01:25

Well said. I hope that the old guy fully recovers and those idiots are caught before they do it to someone else.

SMOKEU
18th April 2012, 10:51

Mine wasn't vigilante justice either. It was the end of an abusive relationship. Slight difference.

Prisons are not meant to be a holiday camp. Throw more of them into existing cells, and don't give them all the privelidges they demand. Take a look at the Asian, African and South American prisons for ideas.

How did they allow it ??? ... so it's the Goverments fault ... ??? :crazy:

They're the ones putting known repeat offenders into communities, so it is the fault of the government for not doing more to protect citizens. To top it all off, we're not even allowed to defend our own property with potentially deadly weapons such as firearms or a machete.

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 11:07
Prisons are not meant to be a holiday camp. Throw more of them into existing cells, and don't give them all the privelidges they demand. Take a look at the Asian, African and South American prisons for ideas.

I agree but ... our government signed up to some UN convention that dictates that prison itself is the punishment and no other punishment can be add to that. This includes cramped conditions, removal of privileges etc, hence why they can't be made to do hard labour. Funny how the USA can run work gangs.

Also the government see a cost in prisons.

Bring back the stocks. Lock these pricks in the mid-evil stocks in the middle of the Waikanae mall and let the people of Waikanae punish them.

FJRider
18th April 2012, 12:40
They're the ones putting known repeat offenders into communities, so it is the fault of the government for not doing more to protect citizens. To top it all off, we're not even allowed to defend our own property with potentially deadly weapons such as firearms or a machete.

The judges seldom award the maximum penalty in sentencing .... nothing to do with instruction from the Goverment.

The victim concerned was in his 80's ... I doubt if he would be allowed a firearms licence. And I'm sure a shotgun shot of rock-salt would have changed the attitude of the arseholes concerned ... pretty dam quickly.

18th April 2012, 13:11
I see that they arrested 16 yo scumbag. Hope he becomes someone's bitch while in the jouvy.

willytheekid
18th April 2012, 13:12
:woohoo: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6765044/Teen-arrested-over-assault-of-87-year-old

Great job as usual NZ police :niceone:

...now watch the courts give this shit a slap on the wrist:facepalm:

nodrog
18th April 2012, 13:20
Anyone in Waikanae know anything?

no

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 13:35
:woohoo: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6765044/Teen-arrested-over-assault-of-87-year-old

Great job as usual NZ police :niceone:

...now watch the courts give this shit a slap on the wrist:facepalm:

Yes great job. :Police:

A frigging import come down here to cause trouble. And the slap on the wrist will be administered by a court totally without any feel for the community that was affected, make the prick walk back to Waikanae to appear in front of the people affected rather than his mates. :angry:

SMOKEU
18th April 2012, 13:50
Now that the little cunt is going to be treated by the youth court, he will get a fucking pathetic "sentence", and he will be out doing the same shit to some other innocent victim soon enough. If people are prepared to behave like an animal, then they should be treated like one by the justice system.

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 14:10
Now that the little cunt is going to be treated by the youth court, he will get a fucking pathetic "sentence", and he will be out doing the same shit to some other innocent victim soon enough. If people are prepared to behave like an animal, then they should be treated like one by the justice system.

but how else are we going to bread these sort of cunts where adults and off duty cops are afraid. Of course there was the added factor of charging those who stand up to these pricks.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6763034/Teens-screams-for-help-ignored

willytheekid
18th April 2012, 14:22
...And I'm sure a shotgun shot of rock-salt would have changed the attitude of the arseholes concerned ... pretty dam quickly.

+1

Best home defence system there is mate :niceone:

I like to use my 3 stage home defence system

The warning, the attack, and the finishing move!...or

1. Bokken! (hard wood training sword...with over 5yrs training invested...it hangs on the wall for quick access & use)
2. 2 x Wakizashi! (Razor sharp half Katana's...given to me by my sensei after completing the above training-also have a real Katana...but that does not get drawn!)
3. 12 gauge! loaded with rocksalt (because I believe in "peace through superior fire power"...and your about to be a"salted":laugh:)

Why so extreme you may ask?
Because I made a promise to my family that I would protect them and our property from shit heads & criminals like this...and I will do it by ANY means :angry: (Even if I am forced to break the law!...I hate violence!...but Im VERY good at it :mellow:)

Love the Police and the work they do...but they are always busy, and the justice system! (the joke that it is!) seems to protect the criminals!...not us

So as a small guy who grew up in a violent family...I live by the following:

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance"
-Sun Tzu

"...Then Rip there balls off and feed them to them!"
-Willythekid

I have, and ALWAYS will help others in need:yes:....but I realise nowdays...that I will more than likey kill without mercy or hesitation for my family!

...what would you do to protect yours? (or do you believe the law can!)

Paul in NZ
18th April 2012, 14:35
Its all very well and good wanting to kill the little shit. I mean its very close to where I live and yeah - the children of the love generation aint exactly well behaved at times and it being the school holidays the place is crawling with them. Manys the time I've wanted to beat the crap out of them but it doesnt work. (no I don't know the answer either) Chances are he was sent down here for the hols to stay with nana 'cos mum has to work (if you are lucky).

There is a problem here though. The number one issue is that we need to keep these kids in school 'cos there just are not enough jobs for them and most of them want to be anywhere but school. There simply has to be more jobs for these kids at the entry point to get them working and exposed to a wider variety of adults so they get the rough bits knocked off. However all we create here is poverty and we still sell our jobs off shore to the lowest bidder... Damn stupid.

18th April 2012, 14:36
3. 12 gauge! loaded with rocksalt (because I believe in "peace through superior fire power"...and your about to be a"salted":laugh:)

Always aim for the knee caps I say. Then when cops come, plead self defence :laugh:

Bald Eagle
18th April 2012, 14:37
Post-natal abortion for the win. or in other words, time to clean the filter in the gene pool.

18th April 2012, 14:41
Its all very well and good wanting to kill the little shit. I mean its very close to where I live and yeah - the children of the love generation aint exactly well behaved at times and it being the school holidays the place is crawling with them. Manys the time I've wanted to beat the crap out of them but it doesnt work. (no I don't know the answer either) Chances are he was sent down here for the hols to stay with nana 'cos mum has to work (if you are lucky).

There is a problem here though. The number one issue is that we need to keep these kids in school 'cos there just are not enough jobs for them and most of them want to be anywhere but school. There simply has to be more jobs for these kids at the entry point to get them working and exposed to a wider variety of adults so they get the rough bits knocked off. However all we create here is poverty and we still sell our jobs off shore to the lowest bidder... Damn stupid.

I think we can safely thank Sue and her bunch of Green crunies for bringing in the anti smacking law. Bring back cane I say. Shit, I got few whips in the good old days, but at least i knew why, and the main thing we had and learned backe then, and incidentally it is something that is lacking now days was respect for others. untill that word finds it self into todays teenage generations vocabulary then there is bugger all else we can do.

Paul in NZ
18th April 2012, 14:54
I think we can safely thank Sue and her bunch of Green crunies for bringing in the anti smacking law. Bring back cane I say. Shit, I got few whips in the good old days, but at least i knew why, and the main thing we had and learned backe then, and incidentally it is something that is lacking now days was respect for others. untill that word finds it self into todays teenage generations vocabulary then there is bugger all else we can do.

Mate - the slide into hell was started way before she came to power.

oneofsix
I think we should save our more inventive punishments for the likes of the group in Timaru. Reading the initial report it could be this 'attack' could be nothing more than stupidity. A group of holiday bored and slightly drunk teens climbing in trees, they don't know manicured from wild, they get told to piss off, give back some cheek and give the guy a nudge as they piss off, NB: they did get out of the trees and piss off when told so did take some notice. The nudge turned out real bad. Look at the posts above and you can imagine why they would be afraid to come forward. Teenagers wouldn't imagine the damage the old guy would suffer, they just bounce back from worse falls and once they found out then they may have been afraid, very afraid, especially the way the media reported it.

That's if this was the high spirited mistake it could have been, if they are repeat offenders then ...

willytheekid
Always aim for the knee caps I say. Then when cops come, plead self defence :laugh:

"You must spread some Reputation around before...." :laugh:

...tip has been noted :msn-wink:

FJRider
18th April 2012, 15:02
The number one issue is that we need to keep these kids in school 'cos there just are not enough jobs for them and most of them want to be anywhere but school.

The Schools don't want kids that don't want to be there ... just too much hassle for them.

SMOKEU
18th April 2012, 15:05

It's not that at all. Sure, kids get bored in the holidays and cause a bit of trouble. It's nothing new, and it's what kids do. Smoking ciggies in the local park, hooning down the footpath on push bikes, loitering around the local shopping mall and getting smart to the security guards, kicking the soccer soccer balls inside Kmart etc is normal behaviour for bored kids.

Bashing an innocent elderly man is inexcusable. Looking at the damage this old guy suffered, it was more than a gentle push that did the damage.

Asher
18th April 2012, 15:08

Hitting kids only serves to make the hitter feel better, there are far better ways to punish a child and make them learn a lesson than smacking.

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 15:09
It's not that at all. Sure, kids get bored in the holidays and cause a bit of trouble. It's nothing new, and it's what kids do. Smoking ciggies in the local park, hooning down the footpath on push bikes, loitering around the local shopping mall and getting smart to the security guards, kicking the soccer soccer balls inside Kmart etc is normal behaviour for bored kids.

Bashing an innocent elderly man is inexcusable. Looking at the damage this old guy suffered, it was more than a gentle push that did the damage.

He was pushed, he tripped off the kerb and fell head first on the road. Damage done was due to falling head first onto road. They did not bash him.

XxKiTtiExX
18th April 2012, 15:13
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10799765

Pushing/shoving whatever. Its still assault.

Paul in NZ
18th April 2012, 15:19

Oh ffs - if the kids were employed they wouldnt be on holiday.

Hes 87, he fell on the road. 87 year olds break very easily and bleed profusely if he'd had a good bashing he would likely be dead. I'm NOT defending these twats, they deserve everything they get and some but lets not turn this into a lynching ffs.

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 15:25
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10799765

Pushing/shoving whatever. Its still assault.

:yes: it is still assault more by fuckwits than thugs, where the consequences were not for seen by the fuckwits. Reading the suggested punishments above I would suggest most are more appropriate for these thugs http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6763034/Teens-screams-for-help-ignored

A push or a shove, its the level of violence involved. I note the Herald uses the word hit, do they mean in passing, as they left, or a punch? Again it goes to the level of violence. Initial Stuff report was push. IF it was a punch then perhaps Smokeu should be in charge of punishment, IF there was a narrow exit and the poor old guy was pushed in the rush and lost his balance then it is more but less accidental, personally I suspect it was at least a deliberate push but don't know. Either way I also suspect the punishment will be less than required.

willytheekid
18th April 2012, 15:42
.... lets not turn this into a lynching ffs.

DAMNIT!!...but Ive been practicing an all :laugh:
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/fail-owned-playground-fail.jpg

oneofsix
18th April 2012, 15:58
DAMNIT!!...but Ive been practicing an all :laugh:

I reckon that rig would be handy just a bit south of you :laugh:

19th April 2012, 09:42
Unrelated to this one, but another sensless act on an elderly. At 95 yo, what harm could he have done to anyone. I hope this scum rots in hell.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6771274/95-year-old-Auckland-man-stabbed-in-head

Brian d marge
19th April 2012, 14:07
Mods can we merge this thread with " so we got the C##t then "

Stephen

pzkpfw
20th April 2012, 09:14
(

Mods can we merge this thread with " so we got the C##t then "

Stephen

Mods may not read every post on the board. You'd be better off using the /!\ report link at the bottom of a post, to send them a message.)