PDA

View Full Version : GSXR Count !

Sensei
28th July 2005, 18:11
Ok as of late there has been more people on here that have finally sold their
Poor excuse of a motorbike & brought a GSXR so just how many do we have this is all GSXR's 250 / 400/ 600/ 750/ 1000/ 1100 /1300 ?
Have a Guess !!

SixPackBack
28th July 2005, 18:16
yup! 04 yellow gixxer thou.......still learning to ride it.....love it to bits :love:

MSTRS
28th July 2005, 18:24
OI !!!! I resent being excluded from your list. Nasty man.

Sensei
28th July 2005, 18:28
OI !!!! I resent being excluded from your list. Nasty man.

Man yea right ! I owned a 93 GSXR1100R Very sorry MSTRS

justsomeguy
28th July 2005, 18:41
Sixpackback, Zapf, LB, MR, TS, WT, WINJA, Ray Clee, Nicko.....

Hmmm.....now what kind of riders are they:wait: ........does the bike make them do it?

dveus
28th July 2005, 18:41
I've got a GSXR keyring, that count?

Zed
28th July 2005, 18:59
Sixpackback, Zapf, LB, MR, TS, WT, WINJA, Ray Clee, Nicko.....

Hmmm.....now what kind of riders are they:wait: ........does the bike make them do it?Don't forget CK, Death, Jimbo, Drunken Monkey, Duckman, Enigma, onearmedbandit, That Guy, Timber020, Groomer, Gixxer4ever, Qkchk, saiko, Big Dog, GixxerBoy, Cajun, & Quasi has a 400 racer too...the list does go on.

They're taking over this site!

Ps. Did I mention I wanted one (http://www.mcnews.com.au/Wallpaper/Suzuki/GSXR1000/2005/gsx-r1000_k5_blue_rhf_montage_1024.jpg)?

justsomeguy
28th July 2005, 19:11
Don't forget CK, Death, Jimbo, Drunken Monkey, Duckman, Enigma, onearmedbandit, That Guy, Timber020, Groomer, Gixxer4ever, Qkchk, saiko, Big Dog, GixxerBoy, Cajun, & Quasi has a 400 racer too...the list does go on.

They're taking over this flippin site!

Even Frosty was considering one....not to mention that blackbird rider...

oldfart
28th July 2005, 19:11
Ok as of late there has been more people on here that have finally sold their
Poor excuse of a motorbike & brought a GSXR so just how many do we have this is all GSXR's 250 / 400/ 600/ 750/ 1000/ 1100 /1300 ?
Have a Guess !!

You mised the option
"To farken may" &
"Should be drowned at birth"
:devil2:

dangerous
28th July 2005, 19:40
Toooo farken many in my books......... but the world needs a bland bike to keep the wanbe's off real bikes, so I guess we need them car engined plastic wraped gut curdling ear pearcing high reving blue n white bikes :devil2:

Now just so as you dont say 'dont knock it before ya try it' line, I have a k4 thour at the mo.... and I tell ya what I cant wait to give the horrible thing back, nup... yukie it is been riding it every chance I get will do Akaroa again this w/e I hate it that much.... cant wait to get back on my bike were I cant wheelie in 3rd and ride effetlessly, hope that mate of mine gets back in the country real soon cos its going to need its 1st service cos Ive enjoyed it so much...... but I never said that ok :whistle:

curious george
28th July 2005, 19:47
Me too! GSXR750.
World's slowest superbike (rider).

JohnBoy
28th July 2005, 19:49
count me in as of last weekend!!
GSXR 1000 K3!! oh yeah baby!! YEAH! :Punk:

Two Smoker
28th July 2005, 20:47
yup! 04 yellow gixxer thou.......still learning to ride it.....love it to bits :love:

Yep i have a K5 blue and white 600... have learnt to crash, but still learning to ride faster.... have loved it too bits, pity its taken over 8 months to love it back together...

And JSG, im fast on my kwaka too.... so i dont think its the bike....

scooterboynz
28th July 2005, 20:49
hey there every one , i have had two gixxers , one a 1991 1100cc , and one a 2001 750 , both awesome bikes but glad i have my zx10 now , but you cant beat the sound of s gsxr on full noise! :Punk:

justsomeguy
28th July 2005, 21:05
And JSG, im fast on my kwaka too.... so i dont think its the bike....

You sure it's not the bike??

Cos I thought I'd save up, buy Ray Clee's gixxer from Colemans and go challenge Stroud for a race in F1......

.....and doesn't your RG150 have a K5 1000 engine - cos that's why you can keep up with the 600's and thous eh??

Artifice
28th July 2005, 21:06
some bugger ran off with my gsxr400rr's powerband. i've cleaned the carbs and it no help :( lucky i still have the yamahahahahahaaa. will have to have another fiddle with the little blue bike again over the weekend.

**R1**
28th July 2005, 21:07
Thank god i came to my senses and crashed mine, and bought a real bike. but then mine was a real one....86 slabside:puke: but then i think anyone that owned one of thoses and actualy rode it would have crashed it.....

flame
28th July 2005, 21:09
yip......hav to confess i swapped both my dukes for two gsx r's! brave move from a 'staunch' Ducatiest! but . . . . . . :niceone: They're AWSOME!

Sensei
28th July 2005, 21:12
Whats with My poll add ons ??. Don't really find changing other people threads very KOOL . . So can we go & alter anyones Posts now ?.
Name yourself before I find you :devil2:

SixPackBack
28th July 2005, 21:43
Rode the k5 a few weeks ago ......still waking up in a sexual quiver dreaming about the next gixxer [ seriously makes the k4 feel like a harley tourer] :love:

2_SL0
28th July 2005, 21:59
:clap: :clap: :puke: :yes: :motu: :Pokey: :Pokey:
:spudwave:
:slap:
:bash:

BUBBLE
28th July 2005, 22:00
Dont forget me guys

Sniper
28th July 2005, 22:06
Its just a Gixxer. (Gets ready to duck incoming missiles)

onearmedbandit
28th July 2005, 22:46
I sold my soul to Suzuki back in '93 so they could start developing the SRAD 750. There is no need for me to ride another brand, maybe to remind me just how blessed we Gixxer riders are. This isn't arrogance, just a higher level of understanding. The feeling is euphoric.

Sensei
28th July 2005, 23:08
Still waiting for who added to my Post to own up ?? I cann't hurt you though the computer . So don't be Scared .

dangerous
29th July 2005, 06:20
Whats with My poll add ons ??. Don't really find changing other people threads very KOOL . . So can we go & alter anyones Posts now ?.
LMFAO..... I figered you did it, sence of humer and all :wait: bloody glad some one did tho (dont agree they should have done it) cos other wise I wouldent have voted...... interesting that at this poll its running even on 8 all :drinkup:

Total world domination 8
To Farken Many 8

jimbo600
29th July 2005, 08:12
On my 8th GSXR. They turn ordinary individuals into barkin lunatics. Great bikes.

Sniper
29th July 2005, 08:25

Well find out who uses the work Farken too often

vifferman
29th July 2005, 08:30
I've got a GSXR keyring, that count?
Probably about as much as my Ducati one does.:whistle:

TonyB
29th July 2005, 08:34
There are 113

vifferman
29th July 2005, 08:36
Still waiting for who added to my Post to own up ?? I cann't hurt you though the computer . So don't be Scared .
It was me. I dunnit. You can tell by the perfect spelling and grammar.
Didn't use the computer though - did it using magnets and stuff.

MSTRS
29th July 2005, 09:11
Man yea right ! I owned a 93 GSXR1100R Very sorry MSTRS
Oh tha's OK. Least you are related to L.V.Martin :rofl:

mikey
29th July 2005, 09:35
this the gsxr hand bag club orders thread?

Sniper
29th July 2005, 09:52
this the gsxr hand bag club orders thread?

LOL, brilliant!!! :rofl:

SixPackBack
29th July 2005, 10:10
Go away Honda poofters............. :rofl:

mikey
29th July 2005, 10:20
Go away Honda poofters............. :rofl:

ill forgive you for not beign up to date.

there had already been a shippment of gsxr handbags and cardigans delivered to a number of hardcore gsxr brethren riders in wellington

and was wondering if this is the the next shipmetn order

gsxr are as common as the ricers who build them. world domination....... bs.....more like the ricer bird flu disease invading

just have a shower twice a day an you should get it out of you

jimbo600
29th July 2005, 16:23

there had already been a shippment of gsxr handbags and cardigans delivered to a number of hardcore gsxr brethren riders in wellington

gsxr are as common as the ricers who build them. world domination....... bs.....more like the ricer bird flu disease invading

Well I'm happy with the handbag mate. Better than the anus bleaching kit you Honda boys carry around.

NC
29th July 2005, 16:37
:ride: Meh!

MSTRS
29th July 2005, 16:40

I actually found this quite funny. You taken lessons from Vifferman?

mikey
29th July 2005, 18:05
:rofl: :Punk:
Well I'm happy with the handbag mate. Better than the anus bleaching kit you Honda boys carry around.

wtf?

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whistle:

Thunder
29th July 2005, 18:11
Perhaps you should take it in for it's service if you have been riding it soo much!!! I am sure they will let you put it on my account at the shop!
You have had a chance to enjoy it more than I have.
Saw a totally black K5 in Athens today, this one looks the best - dragged Suziq around the bike shops - great range of bikes and gear but pity it was too early for them to be open to browse properly, will go back later as it has just turned 9am and we got off the cruise ship at 6:30am! Need a nana nap now so we can carry on through the day! :Punk:

Toooo farken many in my books......... but the world needs a bland bike to keep the wanbe's off real bikes, so I guess we need them car engined plastic wraped gut curdling ear pearcing high reving blue n white bikes :devil2:

Now just so as you dont say 'dont knock it before ya try it' line, I have a k4 thour at the mo.... and I tell ya what I cant wait to give the horrible thing back, nup... yukie it is been riding it every chance I get will do Akaroa again this w/e I hate it that much.... cant wait to get back on my bike were I cant wheelie in 3rd and ride effetlessly, hope that mate of mine gets back in the country real soon cos its going to need its 1st service cos Ive enjoyed it so much...... but I never said that ok :whistle:

White trash
29th July 2005, 18:11
Simple fact of the matter is, you jealous Honda riding homos, that Gixxers are here to stay. The GSXR750K5 was, in Europe, outselling the 1K 3 to 1 based solely on it's unbreakable following of those riding it.

There's 113+ Gixxer riders on this forum alone, our garage currently houses three of them.

As they say, "If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em"

One day, you kids will all grow up and you'll be allowed a Gixxer too.

mikey
29th July 2005, 18:22
Simple fact of the matter is, you jealous Honda riding homos, that Gixxers are here to stay. The GSXR750K5 was, in Europe, outselling the 1K 3 to 1 based solely on it's unbreakable following of those riding it.

There's 113+ Gixxer riders on this forum alone, our garage currently houses three of them.

One day, you kids will all grow up and you'll be allowed a Gixxer too.
nah ninja's seem to be this months go

top of takas sunday just gone there were 10+ of the pukey green an other coloured bastards up there.

gsxrs thing o the past.

88 cbr 250 HURRRRRRYcanes are in!

Zed
29th July 2005, 18:38

One day, you kids will all grow up and you'll be allowed a Gixxer too.The funniest thing about what you just said is that you actually believe it! Every non-gixxer owner here who is in love with his ride knows that such statements are a load of "balls inspector"!

I'd rather ride my Super Blackbird from Auckland to Welington in one trip any day than a Gixxer, I've had 2 of them and they're uncomfortable-as on long trips. When I upgraded from my '92 GSXR750WN to a Honda 900cc Fireblade I was blown away with the increase in comfort...and power too!

The best bike in the world is not the one that is most popular in its season from one year to the next, it's the one in the mind of the rider, usually the current ride. And truth be known, I'd be a right idiot to says Gixxers are the best while riding a Honda! :weird:

Sensei
29th July 2005, 19:01
It was me. I dunnit. You can tell by the perfect spelling and grammar.
Didn't use the computer though - did it using magnets and stuff.

Good to see someone has some Ball's . Plan your next 24Hrs carefully as they will be your Last !! :oi-grr:

WINJA
29th July 2005, 19:05
I THINK I HAVE ONE IN MY GARAGE SOMEWHERE , ITS BEEN USED AS A DRYING RACK

White trash
29th July 2005, 19:45
The funniest thing about what you just said is that you actually believe it! Every non-gixxer owner here who is in love with his ride knows that such statements are a load of "balls inspector"!

I'd rather ride my Super Blackbird from Auckland to Welington in one trip any day than a Gixxer, I've had 2 of them and they're uncomfortable-as on long trips. When I upgraded from my '92 GSXR750WN to a Honda 900cc Fireblade I was blown away with the increase in comfort...and power too!

The best bike in the world is not the one that is most popular in its season from one year to the next, it's the one in the mind of the rider, usually the current ride. And truth be known, I'd be a right idiot to says Gixxers are the best while riding a Honda! :weird:

I'll ask you this then, M, 'cause I know you'll be truthfull.

Would you ever contemplate buying another bike, non Honda?

Now I'll ask myself if I'll ever own a non Gixxer?

Bet we have different answers. As long as they make 'em, I'll buy 'em and so will a hell of alot of other GSX-R owners the world over.

Hence the reason GSX-R riders are reputably the most loyal motorcyclists on earth.

Nuff said.

DEATH_INC.
29th July 2005, 19:53
I've owned the same one twice.......any of you h***a riders be willing to by your old h***a back?
And Swamprat owns two and a half gixxers too.

Sensei
29th July 2005, 19:55
Well put WT . 21 years is along time to be make one model . Who else can match that ?? .With out the GSXR there would be no other Performance Bikes !!!!

myvice
29th July 2005, 20:01
On a mates 750 at the moment... Tis a little bit quicker than the Bandit!

sAsLEX
29th July 2005, 20:11
I've owned the same one twice.......any of you h***a riders be willing to by your old h***a back?

yip if the fuckers that stole it haven't fucked it!!! damn jealous suzi riders.....

White trash
29th July 2005, 20:12
yip if the fuckers that stole it haven't fucked it!!! damn jealous suzi riders.....

Doin' the world a favour me thinks. Seriously though, bike theives are the low of the low, no one deserves that.

They'd be scared to take my Gixxer.

sAsLEX
29th July 2005, 20:15
Doin' the world a favour me thinks. Seriously though, bike theives are the low of the low, no one deserves that.

They'd be scared to take my Gixxer.

yeah afraid they wouldn't get anything for it with its rashed up appearance.

Sensei
29th July 2005, 20:20
Not to mention the broken tail light ETC

Zed
29th July 2005, 21:07
I'll ask you this then, M, 'cause I know you'll be truthfull.

Would you ever contemplate buying another bike, non Honda?

Now I'll ask myself if I'll ever own a non Gixxer?

Bet we have different answers. As long as they make 'em, I'll buy 'em and so will a hell of alot of other GSX-R owners the world over.Wow man, you're about as narrow minded with Gixxers as I am with the King James Bible!

In answer to your question, yes I am already contemplating buying other bikes that are non-Honda. I havn't made it a secret that I desire a Gixxer Thou, and I'm also looking forward to owning a Ducati one day too. Also Ive never owned a V-twin so I am looking forward to that experience, not too fussed on the manufacturer because I know they all make a good bike or two!! :ride:

mikey
29th July 2005, 21:59
Well put WT . 21 years is along time to be make one model . Who else can match that ??

strange you should mention it sensei

toyota. they have been manufacturing corrolla for longer.
theyve got a few things in common.
other companies make newer/better things - an give them there own names
eg - FIREBLADE!
toyota / suzuki keep making the same shit over an over cause they cant come up with anythign new or better than a few tweaks an different bodywork here an there an keep flogging to punters like yourselve who go wow look at the blood line - pure bred etc

same ole shit all every year in an out. boring blood line i say.

ps - i dont really give about brands much, long as its not a comet / hyosong/ vespa type thing

Sensei
29th July 2005, 22:07
Yea great thanks for that . Not interested in cars etc . Was talking about the GSXR range of bikes ,which i'm sure you knew anyways . :weird:

inlinefour
29th July 2005, 22:11

Problem is that some of them where restored as collectables and I know not of where they are now nor do I think that the new owners would want to return them. Shyte like this just puts me off buying a Suckzaki. :devil2:

White trash
30th July 2005, 08:15
toyota. they have been manufacturing corrolla for longer.
theyve got a few things in common.
other companies make newer/better things - an give them there own names
eg - FIREBLADE!
toyota / suzuki keep making the same shit over an over cause they cant come up with anythign new or better than a few tweaks an different bodywork here an there an keep flogging to punters like yourselve who go wow look at the blood line - pure bred etc

You're a terrible troll my young friend, you know that.

If my Gixxers juts had "a few tweaks and different bodywork" since 85, I say good on 'em, if it aint broke, it don't need fixing.

And a Fairyblade? Better? C'mon noe Mikey, it's an overweight, underpowered piece! We can all see that. It's the old mans option for sportsbike riding. They had to redesign the sidestand to cope with its immense lard. Christ! Even the latsest CBR600RR is heavier than my bike, what does that tell you? Fat.

JohnBoy
30th July 2005, 08:42
same ole shit all every year in an out. boring blood line i say.

hell man!! you never heard of "it an't broke, don't fix it"!!

heres my opinion that has lead me to a gixer:

yamaha's: weak frames and ave motors.
Honda's: about as exciting as a ford laser.
Kawasaki's: only got their act together again after a long absence (hence ZX10R is too expensive for me! :oi-grr: )
Suzuki's: the choice of champions! how many Gixers are leading NZ championships?? fast, agile and focused.

SixPackBack
30th July 2005, 08:49
Problem is that some of them where restored as collectables and I know not of where they are now nor do I think that the new owners would want to return them. Shyte like this just puts me off buying a Suckzaki. :devil2:

Take the cbr1000 for a test drive and then take the 05 1000 gixxer out. If you still think the honda is better you will have confirmed yourself without doubt to be clearly dilusional.........i have no preference of make and would by a honda IF it was better......but it is'nt :yes: Add that to the value for money and reliability and you get clear winner.....simple thats why there is so many around :yes:

dangerous
30th July 2005, 08:54
Perhaps you should take it in for it's service if you have been riding it soo much!!! I am sure they will let you put it on my account at the shop!
You have had a chance to enjoy it more than I have.
:Punk:
What a mate aye :2thumbsup How many of you peeps out ther have a mate that buys a brand new bike and hands you the keys, bike, service book and says put any service on my acc.... then buggers off over seas for 6 weeks :first:

Right since the 1st Gixer the slab side I have never liked them.... they are plane bland bikes that are built for a purpus... that purpus is what the excel at theres no doubting that what they are built for they do the best, and for some reason tend to atract a certian mentality of rider.

However Honda, Kawa etc put more effort into looks and comfort, which for me is more important, as I tour more than race about.... so a Blade would be my choice to own, but if you want light, max grunt and handling.... yip its the Gixer.... so why I'm having a ball on 30utd's k4 its not a bike I'd own, having said that the K5 thour..... is the 1st Gixer I have liked, its awesome because along with the usual power/handling thing.... but this time with wicked looks.... bout bloody time Suzuki put some thought into it :Punk:

SixPackBack
30th July 2005, 08:57
That o5 is another level, have woken up every morning since the test ride thinking about it :love: ......could go on but need to wipe the dribble away

Waylander
30th July 2005, 08:59
hell man!! you never heard of "it an't broke, don't fix it"!!

heres my opinion that has lead me to a gixer:

yamaha's: weak frames and ave motors.
Honda's: about as exciting as a ford laser.
Kawasaki's: only got their act together again after a long absence (hence ZX10R is too expensive for me! :oi-grr: )
Suzuki's: the choice of champions! how many Gixers are leading NZ championships?? fast, agile and focused.

Ever heard of "Why fit in when you can stand out," ?

Rather not be a human sheep thank you lol

DEATH_INC.
30th July 2005, 09:05
Shyte like this just puts me off buying a Suckzaki. :devil2:
Have you EVER owned a Zooki? (serious question)
I've owned a couple of all the jap brands (Roadbikes,at least) and even a Ducati
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Gixxer.

Gixxer 4 ever
30th July 2005, 11:44
Fucken lot of dribble talked here. There are Gixxer riders and the rest. Just accept that if you do not have a Gixxer at the moment you are lost. When you get your head together you will be back on one. God made them on the seventh day and was pleased. Then he rested. So what's the discussion about. :weird: ..................... Gixxer 4 ever............... :love: Bugger should get back to work. :mad: I hate working on Saturday. :mad: Specially when the sun is out like it is TODAY :oi-grr:

White trash
30th July 2005, 17:00
Ever heard of "Why fit in when you can stand out," ?

Rather not be a human sheep thank you lol

That's it! I'm off to buy an eleven hundred Virago.

SixPackBack
30th July 2005, 17:09

Superlative summation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yes:

The master of understate

Waylander
30th July 2005, 17:19
I don't know mate. Might be a bit too much for you to handle. Sudden wind gusts don't affect it at all, you sure you're ready for that?

HCW
30th July 2005, 17:24
Yup, got me a K3 1000 in pieces. Im after plenty of parts for it so if you have some parts stashed in the corner of your garage let me know what you've got and how much you want for it.

White trash
30th July 2005, 17:24
Could be a case of "short piers" and "long rides" me thinks.......

inlinefour
30th July 2005, 21:05
Take the cbr1000 for a test drive and then take the 05 1000 gixxer out. If you still think the honda is better you will have confirmed yourself without doubt to be clearly dilusional.........i have no preference of make and would by a honda IF it was better......but it is'nt :yes: Add that to the value for money and reliability and you get clear winner.....simple thats why there is so many around :yes:

AS that is merely opinion, who is delusional here? :motu:

inlinefour
30th July 2005, 21:09
Have you EVER owned a Zooki? (serious question)
I've owned a couple of all the jap brands (Roadbikes,at least) and even a Ducati
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Gixxer.

They had one thing in common for me, they where all crap...

SixPackBack
30th July 2005, 21:15
AS that is merely opinion, who is delusional here? :motu:

Take them both out sonny and report back......if you are an honest man you will concur....it is becoming apparent that for whatever reason you do not like Suzuki's..........your loss :clap:

inlinefour
30th July 2005, 21:34
Take them both out sonny and report back......if you are an honest man you will concur....it is becoming apparent that for whatever reason you do not like Suzuki's..........your loss :clap:

Can't actually see wheree your coming from, however maybe I'm not a biker enough as I only need a 400 or 600cc bike? I'm after the CBR600RR as Honda are reliable in my experience and the others just have generally been a hassle. I have rode both (sonny, how friggin pathetic) and can't really see much of a difference apart that the soozuki was easier to wheelie. But I'm going for the Honda, however unlike some, I don't have a prob with others wanting non Honda... :weird:
Personally I think that they are pretty much as good as each other and what ever reason for owning one over the other is cool. But I have never heard so much carry on from the majority of non gixxer riders. Just an observation and not a crictism. But who cares what we ride, as long as we ride :whocares:

Waylander
30th July 2005, 21:41
I don't have a prob with others wanting non Honda... :weird:

Lol, neither do I. It's just fun to tease them a bit. They are all so hard onto thier bikes that it's almost like Zed in the RR thread when they start talkin about them. How can anyone not want to take the piss out of them.:rofl:

And WT go ahead and ride a XV of a pier but stay away from mine and let me get some parts off it first.

SixPackBack
30th July 2005, 21:50
Can't actually see wheree your coming from, however maybe I'm not a biker enough as I only need a 400 or 600cc bike? I'm after the CBR600RR as Honda are reliable in my experience and the others just have generally been a hassle. I have rode both (sonny, how friggin pathetic) and can't really see much of a difference apart that the soozuki was easier to wheelie. But I'm going for the Honda, however unlike some, I don't have a prob with others wanting non Honda... :weird:
Personally I think that they are pretty much as good as each other and what ever reason for owning one over the other is cool. But I have never heard so much carry on from the majority of non gixxer riders. Just an observation and not a crictism. But who cares what we ride, as long as we ride :whocares:

Think your missing the point......poring cold water over our enthusiasim, descirbing Suzuki's as shit [your word].....get a honda post going and we will bag the fuck out of it :yes:
It is possibile that Gixxer ownership invoke's more passion than for other jap brand's, there is a good reason for that, come to the dark side sonny :Punk:

inlinefour
30th July 2005, 21:57
Think your missing the point......poring cold water over our enthusiasim, descirbing Suzuki's as shit [your word].....get a honda post going and we will bag the fuck out of it :yes:
It is possibile that Gixxer ownership invoke's more passion than for other jap brand's, there is a good reason for that, come to the dark side sonny :Punk:

A CBR600RR will do me fine. Passion? Thats tree hugging, possum kissing hippie shit. Basically, not me. :weird:
Oh and I've done the Honda thread, I learnt that some time ago. Hence the name change, I dont care what others ride, just myself :devil2: I don't have a problem with people liking the GSXR, I for one just prefer the Fireblade.
I reckon it would be a pretty lame world if we all did the same thing. However, I'll ride with anyone. Even those who want to bag me :ride: Although its all very bloody funny all the same. Enjoy the ride Sensei, pity I can't tag along. Hopefully next time. :drinkup:

inlinefour
31st July 2005, 15:21
Enough of the arguing and B/S :whocares:
Whos got a gixxer? :ride:

NC
31st July 2005, 18:31
I just can't understand why the Zoo-key riders need to defend why they ride their bikes. And then get all nasty when you defend why you ride something different.
Sounds like those Holden/Ford Wankers.

I ride a Honda cause I like them :D I had two Kawasaki's and a Yamaha cause I liked them too..

WINJA
31st July 2005, 19:30
I just can't understand why the Zoo-key riders need to defend why they ride their bikes. And then get all nasty when you defend why you ride something different.

I ride a Honda cause I like them :D I had two Kawasaki's and a Yamaha cause I liked them too..
NOT ME FAT BITCH , ID RIDE YOU IF YOU WERE FAST ENOUGH

NC
31st July 2005, 20:52
NOT ME FAT BITCH , ID RIDE YOU IF YOU WERE FAST ENOUGH
The only time I'd touch you is with a baseball bat, to the groin.

Sensei
31st July 2005, 20:54

Arhh so much Love & no time to do anything about it :rofl:

White trash
31st July 2005, 20:58
I just can't understand why the Zoo-key riders need to defend why they ride their bikes.

Not defending why I ride them, luv, merely why I'm so loyal to them.

I realise other people are in love with their inferior bikes, but I assume it's merely due to the fact that they've never owned a Gixxer. Can't hold that against anyone, you'll all see the light eventually though.

NC
31st July 2005, 21:00

I realise other people are in love with their inferior bikes, but I assume it's merely due to the fact that they've never owned a Gixxer. Can't hold that against anyone, you'll all see the light eventually though.
Aww Jimmy you know I like Zoo-keys, I'm just not ready to die yet.

WINJA
31st July 2005, 21:33
WHATEVERS WIDE RIDE

jimbo600
31st July 2005, 22:51

We're not defending we're preaching. We're like gixxer missionaries. You other make savages need to learn the path to righteousness.

Riff Raff
1st August 2005, 07:17
We're not defending we're preaching. We're like gixxer missionaries. You other make savages need to learn the path to righteousness.
Amen to that!

750Y
1st August 2005, 09:00
I rode an 04 blade, that was a really nice bike, quite a different 'feel' to the gsxr. GSXR's are cheaper than the others but have probably the best performance so it's really hard to go past them for value when it's time to lay down your money.
I woulda loved to own a Ducati (916-998) but when the time came, i just couldn't justify the cost compared to the jappas. gsxr gives you a lot of bike for the money.

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 17:39

Started quite a thing here between us all. Even have one zoo ki rider preforming like a trained seal via PM (you know who you are). I've owned a gixxer and an RG, both where OK but not as good an experience as the Hondas I've owned. I reckon Kiwis are funny animals, we are loyal to different brands. Only changing if we are shat on by them. I toyed with the idea of getting a Kawasaki, until I started hearing horror stories about that brand again (from Kawasaki owners). Its the only Japanese brand that I've never owned and Ive no intention of owning a non jap bike. I've had a crap load of experiences with Suzuki, bit too many times by them. Oh and the Yamahas I've own where just bikes I snotted until they died and to their credit, they took some killing :devil2:

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 17:43

Most of the conflicts in the world are in the name of righteousness (aka religion). If I am a Honda fireblade savage, I can live with that :clap:

SixPackBack
1st August 2005, 18:06
Most of the conflicts in the world are in the name of righteousness (aka religion). If I am a Honda fireblade savage, I can live with that :clap:

Nah your just a cock head

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 18:17
Nah your just a cock head

Coming form you, I take that as a compliment :whocares:

SixPackBack
1st August 2005, 18:26
Coming form you, I take that as a compliment :whocares:

Bbbbbbbbaaaaahhhhh.......oohhh inline, my man, remember that night you spent shaggin' me up the furry one, felt very little,your girly grunts were nice but :love: just like that nice mr sixpackback.....

Zed
1st August 2005, 18:29
Most of the conflicts in the world are in the name of righteousness (aka religion).Bah, you're just parroting what you heard someone say!

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 20:00
Bah, you're just parroting what you heard someone say!

I am speaking the truth Zed. really I would have expected more from you young man :nono:

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 20:05
Bbbbbbbbaaaaahhhhh.......oohhh inline, my man, remember that night you spent shaggin' me up the furry one, felt very little,your girly grunts were nice but :love: just like that nice mr sixpackback.....

sixpackback thinks he is a woman now? Closet transexual? :weird:

Sensei
1st August 2005, 20:20
Hey John 11 post on here so far You sure you don't want to buy a GSXR ??? :rofl: Just goes to show you how much us GSXR owners take Pride in our Rides . Don't see that much with riders of different machines
Hope you'll give me a go on your CBR6undy tho :yes:

Waylander
1st August 2005, 20:23
Hey John 11 post on here so far You sure you don't want to buy a GSXR ??? :rofl: Just goes to show you how much us GSXR owners take Pride in our Rides . Don't see that much with riders of different machines
OI!! I have heaps of pride in my ride. AND you don't see them everywhere, we're a rare breed we Virago riders are.

Sensei
1st August 2005, 20:49
OI!! I have heaps of pride in my ride. AND you don't see them everywhere, we're a rare breed we Virago riders are.

Rare Breed ?? is that what you Cruzer's call it . Only riden a couple of Harleys & the Odd Jap Deckchair . I you like then you ride it ! :ride:

inlinefour
1st August 2005, 20:52

Provided I get to ride your sooozooki :devil2:

inlinefour
2nd August 2005, 06:40
Six leaves the room and this baabra thing turns up just a couple of minutes later. Six stated last night that he had quite a few aliases here at KB. Watch out folks, six has a true fetish and I'm not talking about sooooooki fetish either. For those of you that had to listen to the verbal diahorrea last night, I'm truely sorry. As for six, go play your silly games elsewhere, I really doubt that you have a bike, let alone can ride one. Probably some snotty faced nerd that still goes to school and mum and dad won't let you use the car :nono:

SixPackBack
2nd August 2005, 07:20
Six leaves the room and this baabra thing turns up just a couple of minutes later. Six stated last night that he had quite a few aliases here at KB. Watch out folks, six has a true fetish and I'm not talking about sooooooki fetish either. For those of you that had to listen to the verbal diahorrea last night, I'm truely sorry. As for six, go play your silly games elsewhere, I really doubt that you have a bike, let alone can ride one. Probably some snotty faced nerd that still goes to school and mum and dad won't let you use the car :nono:

Yes well we have been through this a few times, you really are slow. As stated on numerous occasiones....we argued.....i apologised first......you apologised....and then procceded to bag me again,pming me as a wanker and cunt where not well received.
And on a serious note inline, many riders will tell you i have in fact got a very nice bike, a beautiful wife and daughter, and if you are indeed a nurse i earn subtantionaly more than you.
I do have a few aliases that is true they are designed to inject some humour into this forum.
This is over now inline you got your nose bloodied last night [your invitation].I very mush doubt anyone on the site would want to see this go on.....so i am ending it now.....you will be ignored to spare my freinds

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 08:45
Just goes to show you how much us GSXR owners take Pride in our Rides .
NOT ME SENSEI GSXR'S HAVE HAD GOOD AND BAD YEARS, B4 THE 750T (96) CAME ALONG THEY WERE SHIT AND I BELIEVE KAWASAKI WERE THE PREMIER MANUFACTURER , IF I HAVE ANY FAVOURITE BRAND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE KAWASAKI ,THAT IS IF I REALLY HAD TO CHOOSE, I JUST BUY WHAT I THINK IS THE BEST AND FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS I THINK THE GSXR HAS BEEN THE BEST , I WOULD BUY A HYOSUNG IF IT WAS THE BEST , WHEN I SAY BEST I MEAN GOOD PACKAGE , ANYTHING BUT A HONDA FOR ME , HONDA AND BLUE WING HONDA SUCK SHIT

vifferman
2nd August 2005, 09:00
Answer me this, Gixxerists: are only the 600, 750 and 1000 "gixxers"?
According to a guy on ST-N or one of the other forums I'm on, they are. He said that 'gixxerists' (Gixxer purists?) don't regard the EyeAbuser as a gixxer but as a separate species altogether, and presumably (being Murkn), he'd never heard of a 250 or 400.

ManDownUnder
2nd August 2005, 09:23
Don't forget CK, Death, Jimbo, Drunken Monkey, Duckman, Enigma, onearmedbandit, That Guy, Timber020, Groomer, Gixxer4ever, Qkchk, saiko, Big Dog, GixxerBoy, Cajun, & Quasi has a 400 racer too...the list does go on.

They're taking over this site!

Ps. Did I mention I wanted one (http://www.mcnews.com.au/Wallpaper/Suzuki/GSXR1000/2005/gsx-r1000_k5_blue_rhf_montage_1024.jpg)?

I've got the RF (basd on the GSX block...)... close and yet strangely... not the same thing. It has an extra 50 kgs on the front end for a kick off...-

Zed
2nd August 2005, 10:26
...As for six, go play your silly games elsewhere, I really doubt that you have a bike, let alone can ride one. Probably some snotty faced nerd that still goes to school and mum and dad won't let you use the car :nono:Now now Mr Inline, for the record I have met Mr Sixpack several times and believe it or not he has quite a pleasant nature in 'real life'! And he does own a very purty yellow/black K4 Gixxer1000 too that even you would drool over if you saw it in the flesh! :love:

mikey
2nd August 2005, 16:00
hey sickpackback. got a name?

inlinefour
2nd August 2005, 16:36
Yes well we have been through this a few times, you really are slow. As stated on numerous occasiones....we argued.....i apologised first......you apologised....and then procceded to bag me again,pming me as a wanker and cunt where not well received.
And on a serious note inline, many riders will tell you i have in fact got a very nice bike, a beautiful wife and daughter, and if you are indeed a nurse i earn subtantionaly more than you.
I do have a few aliases that is true they are designed to inject some humour into this forum.
This is over now inline you got your nose bloodied last night [your invitation].I very mush doubt anyone on the site would want to see this go on.....so i am ending it now.....you will be ignored to spare my freinds

Sounds good. That is the ending it bit. I have never come accross anyone so blinded by the truth before and actually have no idea of whats going on. Well at least your good at something. That is blowing your own trumpet. Good luck to you anyway :weird: The funny thing is that Ive just scored a GSX400X :devil2:

onearmedbandit
2nd August 2005, 16:52
Answer me this, Gixxerists: are only the 600, 750 and 1000 "gixxers"?
According to a guy on ST-N or one of the other forums I'm on, they are. He said that 'gixxerists' (Gixxer purists?) don't regard the EyeAbuser as a gixxer but as a separate species altogether, and presumably (being Murkn), he'd never heard of a 250 or 400.

Yup, pretty much. I don't consider the 'busa to be a GSXR, sure it is by name, but it's always referred to as the Hayabusa. I suppose the 250's and 400's could be referred to as Gixxers, just not many people do. Now, who remembers the Gixxer 7/11 conversions carried out before the factory did it themselves...?

onearmedbandit
2nd August 2005, 16:53
Sounds good. That is the ending it bit. I have never come accross anyone so blinded by the truth before and actually have no idea of whats going on. Well at least your good at something. That is blowing your own trumpet. Good luck to you anyway :weird: The funny thing is that Ive just scored a GSX400X :devil2:

Nah, that's just a Gix.

Storm
2nd August 2005, 16:55
Too farken many -I dont have one so I'm jealous

inlinefour
2nd August 2005, 16:57
Nah, that's just a Gix.

Ive started stripping it down after thrashing it a bit to see what nneded doing. Was fun to ride never the less. :ride:

NC
2nd August 2005, 17:43
WHATEVERS WIDE RIDE
Maybe after I baseball bat your groin, it will enlarge it a bit so it looks slighty below average.

ManDownUnder
2nd August 2005, 17:45
Maybe after I baseball bat your groin, it will enlarge it a bit so it looks slighty below average.

hang about... you're saying you start with balls and turn 'em into mince??

My recipe here says you buy the mince and make it into... errr...oh I SEE what you're getting at... *crosses legs*

NC
2nd August 2005, 17:47
hang about... you're saying you start with balls and turn 'em into mince??

My recipe here says you buy the mince and make it into... errr...oh I SEE what you're getting at... *crosses legs*
Self saucing meatballs :rofl:

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 18:07
JUST USE THE BAT ON YOURSELF, NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT TOUCH THE SIDES YA
DIRTY HO

NC
2nd August 2005, 18:18
JUST USE THE BAT ON YOURSELF, NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT TOUCH THE SIDES YA
DIRTY HO
I've seen manhole covers with more length than you have

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 18:21
I've seen manhole covers with more length than you have
IVE SEEN THEM TOO, THERE THE ONES YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL PUT IN CAUSE FAT BITCHES LIKE YOU WERE BREAKING THE REGULAR 100MM ONES WHEN YOU STEP ON THEM , SHAME ON YOU LOSE SOME WEIGHT

NC
2nd August 2005, 18:23
IVE SEEN THEM TOO, THERE THE ONES YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL PUT IN CAUSE FAT BITCHES LIKE YOU WERE BREAKING THE REGULAR 100MM ONES WHEN YOU STEP ON THEM , SHAME ON YOU LOSE SOME WEIGHT
You weigh more than me, yah fat cunt!
When you get off yah bike it looks like a fucken dirt bike with the shocks wound right up.

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 18:27
When you get off yah bike it looks like a fucken dirt bike with the shocks wound right up.
I TOLD YOU B4 , FAT IS DIGNIFIED ON A MAN AND DISGUSTING ON A WOMAN ,
YOUR BIKE HAS 250MM OF LADEN SAG WHEN YOU SIT ON IT

inlinefour
2nd August 2005, 18:28

Sure will explain the flat tyres... :weird:

NC
2nd August 2005, 18:30
I TOLD YOU B4 , FAT IS DIGNIFIED ON A MAN AND DISGUSTING ON A WOMAN ,
YOUR BIKE HAS 250MM OF LADEN SAG WHEN YOU SIT ON IT
Is that why you gave up wearing drag?

Tony's tyres has less stock than you carry.

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 18:35
Sure will explain the flat tyres... :weird:
ONLY FLAT WHEN YOUR MUM GETS ON THE BACK

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 18:37
Is that why you gave up wearing drag?

Tony's tyres has less stock than you carry.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE SOME OF YOUR CHARM ON THE BAD MAN AT YOUR WORK , MAYBE HE THINKS YOUR A GUY DRESSED LIKE A GIRL

inlinefour
2nd August 2005, 18:37
ONLY FLAT WHEN YOUR MUM GETS ON THE BACK

She is doing pretty well then, considering that she is dead... :clap:

slob
2nd August 2005, 19:07
Assuming the thread is still about GSXRs, here are my 2 cents:

For me the GSXR range represents a no-compromise hardcore sportsbike\race-replica (with emphasis on "race").

If I had my choice of bike to pick from for each ride I do, I probably wouldn't pick a GSX-R for every ride.

On the other hand, if it was say, a track day and I wanted to just go hard out, I'd probably pick a GSX-R most of the time (aside from say an Aprilia RS250, or Ducati 998R, or any GP bike..).:Punk:

Sensei
2nd August 2005, 19:24
NOT ME SENSEI GSXR'S HAVE HAD GOOD AND BAD YEARS, B4 THE 750T (96) CAME ALONG THEY WERE SHIT AND I BELIEVE KAWASAKI WERE THE PREMIER MANUFACTURER , IF I HAVE ANY FAVOURITE BRAND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE KAWASAKI ,THAT IS IF I REALLY HAD TO CHOOSE, I JUST BUY WHAT I THINK IS THE BEST AND FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS I THINK THE GSXR HAS BEEN THE BEST , I WOULD BUY A HYOSUNG IF IT WAS THE BEST , WHEN I SAY BEST I MEAN GOOD PACKAGE , ANYTHING BUT A HONDA FOR ME , HONDA AND BLUE WING HONDA SUCK SHIT

Winja I follow this line as well . If its good in my eyes I buy it Brand name doesn't matter . Maybe why I'v owned 53 bikes ?? Still would like the 1st ZX9 that came out in Burgandy Yummy .

WINJA
2nd August 2005, 19:27
Winja I follow this line as well . If its good in my eyes I buy it Brand name doesn't matter . Maybe why I'v owned 53 bikes ?? Still would like the 1st ZX9 that came out in Burgandy Yummy .
I BOUGHT THE ZX9 C1 IN CANDY LIGHTNING BLUE , THE ONE WITH NO GRAPHICS , STILL RATE IT AS A TOP BIKE BY TODAYS STANDARDS

inlinefour
3rd August 2005, 06:52
I BOUGHT THE ZX9 C1 IN CANDY LIGHTNING BLUE , THE ONE WITH NO GRAPHICS , STILL RATE IT AS A TOP BIKE BY TODAYS STANDARDS

Why go to an sooooooooooki, or was not that much of a top bike? :ride:

SixPackBack
3rd August 2005, 06:58
*enjoying the ignore buton* :yes:

NC
3rd August 2005, 06:58
MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE SOME OF YOUR CHARM ON THE BAD MAN AT YOUR WORK , MAYBE HE THINKS YOUR A GUY DRESSED LIKE A GIRL
That was lame, I'll let you edit it and try again

WINJA
3rd August 2005, 21:05
Why go to an sooooooooooki, or was not that much of a top bike? :ride:
THAT MAKES NO SENSE, STAY OFF THE CRACK LOSER

inlinefour
3rd August 2005, 21:12
THAT MAKES NO SENSE, STAY OFF THE CRACK LOSER

I'll do a piss test to proove I don't do drugs any day of the week. Maybe your on something and thats why it makes no sense? :whocares:
Anyway enough talking shit, can we get back on topic, I might learn something, maybe...