heres little clip I've made, my girl friends driving the camera car :bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGdRKGrUrNw&feature=youtu.be

enjoy! :headbang:

sinfull
26th April 2012, 06:56
Show us yer tits !

Tigadee
26th April 2012, 08:44
Looks like you had fun on a lovely bike. It'd have been better if you'd mounted the camera on you or the bike on the return trip and then mixed and matched clips from both views to spice it up a bit...

Why does it have a 'time-lapse' feel to the video?

NinjaNanna
26th April 2012, 08:54
do your gf a favour and make sure she's either following closely enough or don't ride through orange lights.

48sec in and that's a Red light for most of the intersection.

Other than that interesting editing.

DODO``
26th April 2012, 11:07
Looks like you had fun on a lovely bike. It'd have been better if you'd mounted the camera on you or the bike on the return trip and then mixed and matched clips from both views to spice it up a bit...

Why does it have a 'time-lapse' feel to the video?

yeah next time ,, next time..with 2+ cameras,, as for the time laps feel , I dont know really, just thought it was more interesting to watch i guess. :laugh:

nodrog
26th April 2012, 11:13
ZOMG! WTF? U Rided upside down. ROFFLE!

DODO``
26th April 2012, 11:13
do your gf a favour and make sure she's either following closely enough or don't ride through orange lights.

or zoom camera in a bit more. this cameras got wide FOV so it looks like she was miles behind. she was only around 2 seconds behind.

I just wanted to capture the general feeling of the day, rather than my bike skills or the details of the road..

just a quick non professional filming anyway..

yeah and ill tell her not to run on orange man.. geez.. sorry mum.

DODO``
26th April 2012, 11:14

cool aye? hahaha

Tigadee
26th April 2012, 13:40
yeah next time ,, next time..with 2+ cameras,, as for the time laps feel , I dont know really, just thought it was more interesting to watch i guess.

Could be just the hard disk 'hiccupping' as the software is processing the video... Anyway, glad you had a fun ride and soemone to record it. :msn-wink:

That's why we're down under? :laugh:

Headbanger
26th April 2012, 13:43
Fuck, If my lady was following me in the car I'd be taking evasive action.

DODO``
26th April 2012, 14:14
Anyway, glad you had a fun ride and soemone to record it. :msn-wink:
haha thanks if i only had some more guys to ride with!

Fuck, If my lady was following me in the car I'd be taking evasive action.

LOL

NinjaNanna
26th April 2012, 14:19
haha thanks if i only had some more guys to ride with!

20 of us rode to Opononi on Anzac day - it was an open ride advertised on the calandar - I organised and and knew about 6 of the 20 riders.

There was even a lurker who'd been watching the site - came on the ride - and he's not even a KB member.

Keep an eye on the calandar, there's a regular Wednesday night and Sunday Morning ride that I beleive still get good numbers.

DODO``
26th April 2012, 14:35
20 of us rode to Opononi on Anzac day - it was an open ride advertised on the calandar - I organised and and knew about 6 of the 20 riders.

There was even a lurker who'd been watching the site - came on the ride - and he's not even a KB member.

Keep an eye on the calandar, there's a regular Wednesday night and Sunday Morning ride that I beleive still get good numbers.

yeah I've seen that thread. wanted to go but I chickened out as Im still getting used to my new ride haha :bleh:

how was it? any pics/vids etc etc?

NinjaNanna
26th April 2012, 16:15
was awesome, haven't seen any pics or videos yet but I know a few were taken so no doubt they'll make their way onto the thread in good time