PDA

View Full Version : Boyracers pulled burnouts during funeral

EJK
27th April 2012, 16:06
A group of boyracers who allegedly wreaked havoc during a funeral procession in Upper Hutt have been arrested by police and their cars impounded after a series of raids today.

The four men, aged 18 to 27, allegedly did burnouts while attending a funeral for a friend at the Akatarawa Cemetery

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6817995/Boyracers-pulled-burnouts-during-funeral

KB Thoughts?

SMOKEU
27th April 2012, 16:11
Nothing wrong with doing a skid.

27th April 2012, 16:12
Nothing wrong with doing a skid.

As long as it is not in your undies :nya:

ducatilover
27th April 2012, 16:17
I fail to see how doing a skid is a sign of respect.

Just a bunch of muppets doing what muppets do.

I liked the naked pillion thread more.

oneofsix
27th April 2012, 16:26

Yep especially when the link where she has tits was found :drool: :bleh:

But back to this thread, firing a whole load of rifles in the air doesn't normally indicate respect neither. Different horse for different courses. Locally we have a graffitied skate board park that is well recognised as a sign of respect for a dead skater. Also some would say a whole load of noisy motorcycles at a funeral is disrespectful. If that was what the deceased was into then it is a sign of respect. Not to my taste and not the right place perhaps, but as they say we all grieve in our own way.

SMOKEU
27th April 2012, 16:26

Yet if some sports bike riders were popping wheelies on a funeral ride I bet there wouldn't be even half the amount of people having a cry about it. It's all about double standards, we expect cagers to follow all the road rules, yet we want to be immune from those same laws.

Maha
27th April 2012, 16:30
Yet if some sports bike riders were popping wheelies on a funeral ride I bet there wouldn't be even half the amount of people having a cry about it. It's all about double standards, we expect cagers to follow all the road rules, yet we want to be immune from those same laws.

There has been the odd ''questionable'' act at a biker funeral or two in the past...it happens.
By idiots, but it happens.

And what you say is absolutely true.

XxKiTtiExX
27th April 2012, 16:57
Maybe they did honestly think it was their way of showing respect or whatever (perhaps the deceased was a car enthusiast). But some how I doubt they were even thinking about how others attending may have seen it.

I had someone from a funeral procession for my daughter pull a few burnouts. Was completely inappropriate and in my eyes completely out of line. (It just wasn't the time or the place for it).

Each to their own though.

Scuba_Steve
27th April 2012, 17:00
I say good on 'em (at-least in idea/spirt, I have no knowledge on the actual execution)

Zedder
27th April 2012, 17:01
Their way of "showing respect" or not, going by the article they did something illegal and dangerous plus one of them is a thief etc.

I wonder if he knows anything about stolen bikes in Wellington.

EJK
27th April 2012, 17:10

That reminds me of a guy who purposely did "knee down" on the corners where their mate riders had "fallen" to show respect.

tigertim20
27th April 2012, 17:27
some people have weird requests when they die.
My brother asked me to stick a joint in the casket with him if he goes first. He is a juvenile, childish fuckin idiot, but I will do it for him because no mater how much of a cunt he is, he's my brother and I love him.
Same with my mates.

I can see how these guys might have thought a few skids were a fitting tribute, of their deceased friend was into cars and skids like they were, I think 'sign of respect' is the wrong way of describing it, a tribute is probably better.

I wouldnt be adverse to one of my mates popping a standup on my bike ahead of the hearse while Im being carted to the grave.

A burnout for a dead mate? - who cares, but having a group of them all doing it probably presents a bit of a hazard to others.

scumdog
27th April 2012, 17:36
A burnout for a dead mate? - who cares, .

The dead guy certainly doesn't.

"Doing a skid for my mate" - how old are they? 12?:rolleyes:

SMOKEU
27th April 2012, 17:43
The dead guy certainly doesn't.

Maybe, but what about those Harley riders that insist on riding with excessively noisy exhausts and leather jackets with patches? That's a bit juveline as well, while we're on the topic.

scumdog
27th April 2012, 17:47
Maybe, but what about those Harley riders that insist on riding with excessively noisy exhausts and leather jackets with patches? That's a bit juveline as well, while we're on the topic.

In case you missed my point: The dead guy doesn't give a fuck about a wanky burnout - or in fact anything.

Keep on topic.

(And twats with FTP on their avatar are a bit juvenile - just in case you DON'T want to keep on topic...)

buffstar
27th April 2012, 17:49
Probably a sign of how immature I am but I totally get it

I hope someone does a skid at my funeral..... :bleh: and then I hope they all get fucked up and have a big party and get dial a driver home :Police:

Scuba_Steve
27th April 2012, 17:50

Probably the same age as those bikers who rev engines, or the people who do the 3-volley or 21-gun salute :p

SMOKEU
27th April 2012, 17:50
(And twats with FTP on their avatar are a bit juvenile - just in case you DON'T want to keep on topic...)

Sorry sir.

unstuck
27th April 2012, 17:54
Fuck that. I wouldnt waste good expensive rubber on any of my fucked up mates.:devil2:

scumdog
27th April 2012, 18:48
Probably the same age as those bikers who rev engines, or the people who do the 3-volley or 21-gun salute :p

People do those thing for the benefit of dead people???:confused::weird:

oneofsix
27th April 2012, 18:50
In case you missed my point: The dead guy doesn't give a fuck about a wanky burnout - or in fact anything.

That could depend on your believe system as whether or not the dead guy gives a fuck but what about all the other stuff we do for the dead people, to remember them or what ever. Ironic saying that bit about remembrance just after ANZAC day were rifles are paraded through cities and even fired in built up areas. Most of what we do for the dead guy is for us and that includes the funeral and the cemetery etc. Therefore the issue is that their way of respect their mate upset somebody so some respectful :Police: went and talked to them about it. (now where is that sarcasm emotocon?)

Scumbag, you seemed a bit touchy about those loud exhausts, :no: must have been Smokeu's avatar. :bleh:

scumdog
27th April 2012, 19:07
That could depend on your believe system as whether or not the dead guy gives a fuck but what about all the other stuff we do for the dead people, to remember them or what ever. Ironic saying that bit about remembrance just after ANZAC day were rifles are paraded through cities and even fired in built up areas. Most of what we do for the dead guy is for us and that includes the funeral and the cemetery etc. Therefore the issue is that their way of respect their mate upset somebody so some respectful :Police: went and talked to them about it. (now where is that sarcasm emotocon?)

Scumbag, you seemed a bit touchy about those loud exhausts, :no: must have been Smokeu's avatar. :bleh:

The ANZAC day stuff (I guess) was just to reinforce the significance of why these battles were fought and the sacrifices made.

And the loud exhaust thing? but...but..but my bike isn't loud!

Kickaha
27th April 2012, 19:25
I went to a funeral recently of a "boy racer" it was awesome as I arrived the police were forcing a car off the road, dragging the driver out and handcuffing him and stuffing him in the back of a police car while his wanker mates were going on about what a lack of respect the police were showing, I thought the knob end they arrested was showing a total lack of respect by bringing that shit to the funeral, his fuckwit mates thought it was showing respect to the deceased

ducatilover
27th April 2012, 19:48

My bad, I'm always cocking wheelies and bitching when people tell me off at funerals. :Police: That's just how I roll bro.
Word, FTP.

Flip
27th April 2012, 19:56
Some scum bag boy racer car is one step closer to the crusher and another scum bag drug user car theif is going to prison (I hope). All these great outcomes from one little skid.

I don't see a problem.

Peeteey
28th April 2012, 02:19
Some scum bag boy racer car is one step closer to the crusher and another scum bag drug user car theif is going to prison (I hope). All these great outcomes from one little skid.

I don't see a problem.

Spot on as always Flip! Little c*#ts.
As an avid animal lover I say we ban duck hunting season and instigate boy racer hunting season instead.
With rocket launchers.
Now there's a spectator sport I'd watch!

Shadowjack
28th April 2012, 10:46
Spot on as always Flip! Little c*#ts.
As an avid animal lover I say we ban duck hunting season and instigate boy racer hunting season instead.
With rocket launchers.
Now there's a spectator sport I'd watch!

This "season" you speak of indicates a time-limited experience...as with the recent Canada Goose situation, put them on the Pest list, and voila, no season, open all year.:niceone:

Kickaha
28th April 2012, 10:54
This "season" you speak of indicates a time-limited experience...as with the recent Canada Goose situation, put them on the Pest list, and voila, no season, open all year.:niceone:

Should do the same to those cunts who ride motorcycles and treat the road as a race track to

Flip
28th April 2012, 11:42

They let the Canada Goose situation get well out of hand before they took them away from fish and game and put them on the pest list. Its a bit like the boy racers and the anti street race laws. I shot a few the other day, Geese that is not boy racers. The Geese are a lot more intelegent than many of the boy racers, when you take a shot at them they fuck off, the boy racers haven't yet got the message.

Nova.
28th April 2012, 12:38
I hope at-least one person does a burnout at my funeral..

EJK
28th April 2012, 12:41
I hope at-least one person does a burnout at my funeral..

Why not do a burnout yourself? Cremation.

Zedder
28th April 2012, 13:01

As the song says: It's better to burnout than to fade away.

Peeteey
28th April 2012, 19:06

Ha ha! Brilliant! :niceone:

SMOKEU
28th April 2012, 19:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA

EJK
30th April 2012, 15:24
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6830854/Video-Footage-reveals-cemetery-burn-outs

SMOKEU
30th April 2012, 20:09
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6830854/Video-Footage-reveals-cemetery-burn-outs

Those are some pretty mean skids. Good on them.

rustic101
30th April 2012, 20:25
Bunch of losers, I'll start with a small list:

Another family were sending off a loved one about five plots away,
Drugs were being grown (and not for personal use) at the house that was tipped out
Ammunition was removed from the same house, funny none of them are hunters...
A stolen car was recovered
Stolen items were recovered
Diesel was poured on the road

So the next time some shit head steals your car, bike or shit don't bleet about the poor mis-understood boyracers. The next time your child or a mate gets stoned and does something stupid I'll post some tissues. The next time you are out riding and hit a patch of Diesel poured on the road by clowns and you drop your bike try to hold back the tears.

These drugged/ alcohol fuelled thieving little retards deserved this. They are a product of low intelligence and poor parenting. They have no respect for anyone other than themselves.

scumdog
30th April 2012, 20:54
Those are some pretty mean skids. Good on them.

Nah, pathetic, I've seen better ones in the bottom of my Y-fronts...

unstuck
30th April 2012, 21:18
I so wanted to see a piston come flying through that dickheads bonnet.:Punk: Now that would of been cool.:msn-wink:

98tls
30th April 2012, 21:23

Drugs were being grown (and not for personal use) at the house that was tipped out

So the next time some shit head steals your car, bike or shit don't bleet about the poor mis-understood boyracers. The next time your child or a mate gets stoned and does something stupid I'll post some tissues. The next time you are out riding and hit a patch of Diesel poured on the road by clowns and you drop your bike try to hold back the tears.

These drugged/ alcohol fuelled thieving little retards deserved this. They are a product of low intelligence and poor parenting. They have no respect for anyone other than themselves.

Sad as it is nail on head.

SMOKEU
30th April 2012, 22:00
Nah, pathetic, I've seen better ones in the bottom of my Y-fronts...

Show us young fellas how to do a proper skid in your V8.

gammaguy
1st May 2012, 00:31

I hope everyone complains the next time a bunch of harley riders parade thru smaltown NZ with no helmets on as a sign of respect for their "fallen comrade"

The fact is the boi racers were dumb but a request to perform said burnouts may have been their mates last wish.

Like in life ,we come many times,but we only go once.

onearmedbandit
1st May 2012, 09:06
Fuck I'd hate to see what happens at the funeral of a rapist!

"I was only raping her to show respect to my fallen mate".

Zedder
1st May 2012, 09:28
I hope everyone complains the next time a bunch of harley riders parade thru smaltown NZ with no helmets on as a sign of respect for their "fallen comrade"

The fact is the boi racers were dumb but a request to perform said burnouts may have been their mates last wish.

Like in life ,we come many times,but we only go once.

Harley riders parading through town without helmets certainly doesn't present a danger to others.

I was looking for a reference to a "last request" when this thread was started but couldn't find anything. The fact that the mother (from the video article) condoned the burnouts though speaks volumes about her attitude to laws etc.

Don't you think arranging a drifting session (wake) at a track to show their repect would have been far more appropriate?

sugilite
1st May 2012, 09:48
People do those thing for the benefit of dead people???:confused::weird:

Yeah, like putting the dead in big flash coffins, where as the rubbish skip out back would suffice.

Did not see anyone complaining when Bruce and Darrel were buried, and everyone was asked to rev their engines right up to redline as a sign of respect for the lads, at the very same cemetery.

tigertim20
1st May 2012, 10:47

these are good points.
Id not have minded at all of it was a sole burnout for a mate that loved cars and drifting etc etc - but the fact that all the other stuff was found, i.e., sizeable stash of drugs, stolen car parts etc, suggests that they werent a bunch of good guys who wanted to do a burnout for a mate, they are genuine scum.

SMOKEU
1st May 2012, 10:47
Harley riders parading through town without helmets certainly doesn't present a danger to others.

Explain to me how a stationary vehicle with its wheels spinning presents a danger to others.

FROSTY
1st May 2012, 11:29
Hey guys perhaps a different slant on things
Taken from my past.
When I was a lot younger I used to ride with "that" type of biker. Not the tassles and patched kind but the kind that were ripping along at 100mph plus
on the open road.
"Concequences -bahh what concequences?" was our attitude.
End result was that I went to an awful lot of funerals and put a fair few freinds into body bags.
As each guy was buried in the ground or "burned up" The knot in my belly got bigger and bigger and the pressure behind the temples got more and more intense.
Whilst at the funeral of a good freind who to make things a lot worse killed himself on my bike something went bang inside my head.
I grabbed the bike I was riding and lit it up at about 7000rpm . smoke billowing off my back tyre as I ripped outa the cemetry at gosh only knows what speed.
I have no memory of the next few hours in all honesty
I quit riding with other people not long after that.If you don't see the crash it doesn't hurt as much.
Life came full circle 7 years ago. I started to hang out with the "fast boys" (power rangers) again. I started to enjoy the competition. The chalenge of being first to the top or to the cafe. But like every unbroken cycle you end up with the same effect. People maimed and killed Funerals to go to.
You put the sadness into a little box in your mind and bury it deep so you can carry on with life. But it sits there like a timebomb waiting to explode.
This time I got away from the fast crowd before I exploded -or it was me that was burried.
Once again I ride alone.
Sorry for the diatribe but my point is. I don't condone the actions of those guys for one instant But I do understand that if it was a genuine expression of grief at the loss of a freind I do understand.
Its part of the healing process-Not for the dead mate but for you.

onearmedbandit
1st May 2012, 11:45
Explain to me how a stationary vehicle with its wheels spinning presents a danger to others.

Here's one example. If the bike had shot off in a different direction it would've collected just more than one person.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h9LMUpLx61I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tried finding another I've seen (but lost interest) where a crowd gathered on a street gets taken out by a stationary car doing a burnout. Don't know what happened but next thing the car had bounced from hitting the curb hard and then rolled onto a bunch of people. I've done burnouts before, in everything from my dads car when I was a lad, to big block V8's, and I know myself they are not danger free if others are around. Especially bike burnouts.

unstuck
1st May 2012, 11:54

At a party in whangaparoa many moons ago, one of the guys was doing a burnout in a 302 powered mazda 808 coupe when his tire exploded and fucked a couple of people up.:blink: There are so many things that can go wrong in situations like that.

Zedder
1st May 2012, 12:02
Taken from my past.
When I was a lot younger I used to ride with "that" type of biker. Not the tassles and patched kind but the kind that were ripping along at 100mph plus
on the open road.
End result was that I went to an awful lot of funerals and put a fair few freinds into body bags.
As each guy was buried in the ground or "burned up" The knot in my belly got bigger and bigger and the pressure behind the temples got more and more intense.
Whilst at the funeral of a good freind who to make things a lot worse killed himself on my bike something went bang inside my head.
I grabbed the bike I was riding and lit it up at about 7000rpm . smoke billowing off my back tyre as I ripped outa the cemetry at gosh only knows what speed.
I quit riding with other people not long after that.If you don't see the crash it doesn't hurt as much.
Life came full circle 7 years ago. I started to hang out with the "fast boys" (power rangers) again. I started to enjoy the competition. The chalenge of being first to the top or to the cafe. But like every unbroken cycle you end up with the same effect. People maimed and killed Funerals to go to.
You put the sadness into a little box in your mind and bury it deep so you can carry on with life. But it sits there like a timebomb waiting to explode.
This time I got away from the fast crowd before I exploded -or it was me that was burried.
Once again I ride alone.
Sorry for the diatribe but my point is. I don't condone the actions of those guys for one instant But I do understand that if it was a genuine expression of grief at the loss of a freind I do understand.

Yep, I certainly know where you're coming from there. Only you did the burnout though, this was a pack of idiots.

nodrog
1st May 2012, 12:30
Taken from my past.
on the open road.
Once again I ride alone.

So what you are saying is you are bad luck, and if you ever turn up to a group ride people should just push their bikes home to be safe?

FROSTY
1st May 2012, 13:15
So what you are saying is you are bad luck, and if you ever turn up to a group ride people should just push their bikes home to be safe?
Funny man you - Nope it was the kinda people I was riding with

Maha
1st May 2012, 13:25
Funny man you - Nope it was the kinda people I was riding with

That Zed fulla eh?..:shifty:

Zedder
2nd May 2012, 19:37
That Zed fulla eh?..:shifty:

Mahahahahahahah.

EJK
18th June 2012, 13:41
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/7122956/Boy-racer-attacks-media-at-court

jasonu
18th June 2012, 13:54

Clearly he is a misunderstood auto enthusiast, just like the rest of us...

oneofsix
18th June 2012, 14:10
Clearly he is a misunderstood auto enthusiast, just like the rest of us...

You mean an easy victim for the lazy mass media playing on peoples fears for sensational stories, except he didn't play by the rules and hit back ... physically. Silly boy, must be those drugs.
:corn:

ducatilover
18th June 2012, 14:15
I'd quite happily go fisty cuffs with the media. That guy is a knob though.

oneofsix
18th June 2012, 14:21
I'd quite happily go fisty cuffs with the media. That guy is a knob though.

He certainly isn't doing himself or his co-defendants any favours.

ducatilover
18th June 2012, 14:23
He certainly isn't doing himself or his co-defendants any favours.

Not entirely unexpected. :rolleyes: I know chaps of his type and do not care for them at all, hoodie wearing arrogant twats.

scumdog
18th June 2012, 19:55

You really haven't been on this planet for very long, have you?:pinch:

scumdog
18th June 2012, 20:00

From Stuff.co.nz: "They were doing it for Troy. He was passionate about cars. He was passionate about drifting. He was an utter fanatic."

Plurryhell, how juvenile, 'they were doing it for Troy'? like he was there or something.....?:rolleyes:

After the first sentence it's all 'He was..He was..He was' - so they knew he was also dead? so why do it 'for Troy'?

ducatilover
18th June 2012, 20:02
From Stuff.co.nz: "They were doing it for Troy. He was passionate about cars. He was passionate about drifting. He was an utter fanatic."

Plurryhell, how juvenile, 'they were doing it for Troy'? like he was there or something.....?:rolleyes:

After the first sentence it's all 'He was..He was..He was' - so they knew he was also dead? so why do it 'for Troy'?
When I die, it's going to be a public (pubic?) wank fest.

Flip
18th June 2012, 20:24
Not entirely unexpected. :rolleyes: I know chaps of his type and do not care for them at all, hoodie wearing arrogant twats.

Drugs, stolen cars, fire arms and now assult. Hope they like prison, 3 square meals and all the sex they want.

See how dangerous a skid can be it can really hurt your ass hole.

They are just dumb ass low life criminal boy racer skum.

ducatilover
18th June 2012, 20:29
Drugs, stolen cars, fire arms and now assult. Hope they like prison, 3 square meals and all the sex they want.

See how dangerous a skid can be it can really hurt your ass hole.

They are just dumb ass low life criminal boy racer skum.
Not my favourite people fer sure :Police:
I'll stick to being rebelious when I have no rego, or making a GN250 do more than 104km/h! :banana:

Nova.
18th June 2012, 20:38
Of course you guys don't like boy-racers, you dog on 'cagers' on the best of days.

Flip
18th June 2012, 20:54
Of course you guys don't like boy-racers, you dog on 'cagers' on the best of days.

Lost me there danny boy.

SMOKEU
18th June 2012, 21:05
You really haven't been on this planet for very long, have you?:pinch:

Long enough.

unstuck
18th June 2012, 21:14
Long enough.

Agreed.:bleh:

oldguy
18th June 2012, 21:29
Nothing wrong with doing a burnout for your mate, just they chose the wrong place, a little forethought, they could have done it somewhere safe and legal,

if your going to get someone to do a burnout at your funeral at-lest do a descent burnout.
This guy is going to do the burnout at my funeral

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ydkXJXkqZNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flip
18th June 2012, 21:39
Nothing wrong with doing a burnout for your mate, just they chose the wrong place, a little forethought, they could have done it somewhere safe and legal,

if your going to get someone to do a burnout at your funeral at-lest do a descent burnout.
This guy is going to do the burnout at my funeral

What gets me is they acted like complete tossers at a funeral then got caught with stolen cars, drugs and firearms.

There is one good thing, doing a burnout a mates funeral sure identifies them very quickly as criminal morons.

The term fuckheads comes to mind.

SMOKEU
19th June 2012, 08:06
What gets me is they acted like complete tossers at a funeral then got caught with stolen cars, drugs and firearms.

There is one good thing, doing a burnout a mates funeral sure identifies them very quickly as criminal morons.

The term fuckheads comes to mind.

You must be growing old. :rolleyes:

Flip
19th June 2012, 08:30
Socratese said virtue only comes with experience. To paraphrase you had to be young and dumb before you could be old and wise and I have had a lot of fun getting as old as I am.

oneofsix
19th June 2012, 08:34
Socratese said virtue only comes with experience. To paraphrase you had to be young and dumb before you could be old and wise and I have had a lot of fun getting as old as I am.

Did he say you had to become a grumpy kill joy with it or is that optional? :bleh:

BTW I thought the report said that only the retard that attacked the media was caught with the dope and stolen stuff, the others were just doing the burnouts.

Fast Eddie
19th June 2012, 11:03
Not my favourite people fer sure :Police:
I'll stick to being rebelious... ..making a GN250 do more than 104km/h! :banana:

haha thats just plain superhuman to get it over 104 bra

ducatilover
19th June 2012, 11:10
haha thats just plain superhuman to get it over 104 bra

I'm pretty amazing.

Flip
19th June 2012, 18:09
Did he say you had to become a grumpy kill joy with it or is that optional? :bleh:

BTW I thought the report said that only the retard that attacked the media was caught with the dope and stolen stuff, the others were just doing the burnouts.

If all I want is for these criminal scum to be unarmed, stop doing drugs and stealing cars, yes I am sorry I am a grumpy old kill joy.

If you hang out with armed criminal, junky, car thief scum bags you are no better than them.