PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust- WoF issues

Sniper
29th July 2005, 14:48
Could someone tell me the specifics of WoF issues with a bike. Im taking mine in today for a WoF but Im a bit worried about my exhaust.

The rear plate that covers the back has been tampered with (Before I got the bike) and is loose. I presume the arse-biscuit who had the bike before me decided he wanted to take the baffels out. Anyway, what would a testing officer say about it if its a bit loose?

Cheers

Sniper

Motu
29th July 2005, 15:12
Has it effected the noise level? Is it danger in of falling out? Those are the two criteria.

Sniper
29th July 2005, 15:14
Has it effected the noise level? Is it danger in of falling out? Those are the two criteria.

Noise is still the same as a stock CBR. I have checked
and after I have played with it, I cant get it out at all and there is no way short of prying it out will it fall out.

Sniper
29th July 2005, 16:17
Could someone tell me the specifics of WoF issues with a bike. Im taking mine in today for a WoF but Im a bit worried about my exhaust.

The rear plate that covers the back has been tampered with (Before I got the bike) and is loose. I presume the arse-biscuit who had the bike before me decided he wanted to take the baffels out. Anyway, what would a testing officer say about it if its a bit loose?

Cheers

Sniper
Gow my WoF now. Thanks Motu for the help