PDA

View Full Version : Kim Dotcom for the next Mayor of Auckland City

Swoop
7th May 2012, 19:55
Seriously.

We have had inept, inbred morons as Mayor in the past (Banks, Hubbard, Len Brown, etc) and we need someone with vision, intelligence, a sense of humour and the ability to market our city.

Kim Dotcom is the man!

Style. I forgot to mention style.

Kim has style.

Usarka
7th May 2012, 19:57
I agree

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8CvRSZxqk_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swoop
7th May 2012, 20:07
Did I mention a sense of humour?

Oh, yes I did. Bugger.

Dotcom's joke email stuns neighbours (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10781007).

Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom told nervous neighbours of his criminal past and offered them "tax fraud optimisation" in a joking email sent after his move into a $30 million Coatesville mansion.

Dotcom, a German millionaire formerly known as Kim Schmitz, sent the email to neighbours of the mansion he was leasing with his wife and children on April 21, 2010.

It was intended to address their concerns about his fleet of luxury cars speeding around the neighbourhood with license plates such as "HACKER".

He opened by telling neighbours he had found out about their concerns by hacking their computers, before revealing the insider trading convictions he had received in Germany and offering to open a local money laundering facility.

Neighbours were given a choice between notifying "Interpol, the CIA, and the Queen of England" about their concerns or allowing Dotcom to stay and do good for New Zealand.

The letter ended with an offer to meet neighbours for coffee - with the proviso they bring the cocaine.

He'd entered '(joke)' after the cocaine proviso.

France Komoroske, a retired lawyer who lives about two kilometres away from Dotcom, said she found the email funny.

However, elderly people who lived in the area were frightened at Dotcom's criminal links and worried he could hack into their computers, she said.

"If you're an older person or you don't understand how computers work it's quite frightening."

She replied accepting Dotcom's offer to meet up for coffee and asking whether he was serious about hacking their emails.

He said: "Do you really think I hacked your emails? Nonsense. One of my agents has infiltrated your family."

Dotcom was cut out of a locked panic room in an FBI-led raid on his mansion on Friday.

He is facing extradition to the United States, where he faces charges of engaging in a racketeering conspiracy, conspiring to commit copyright infringement, conspiring to commit money laundering and two substantive counts of criminal copyright infringement.

Kim Dotcom's email in full:

"Dear Neighborhood-watch

As you all know I recently moved into the Neighborhood and I am a former hacker. Well I was just hacking into a local mail server and guess what I found.

First of all let me assure you that having a criminal Neighbor like me comes with benefits.

1. Our newly opened local money laundering facility can help you with your tax fraud optimization.

2. Our network of international insiders can provide you with valuable stock tips.

3. My close personal relations with other (far worse) criminals can help you whenever you have to deal with a nasty Neighbor.

In all seriousness: My wife, two kids and myself love New Zealand and "We come in peace". 15 years ago I was a hacker and 10 years ago I was convicted for insider trading. Hardly the kind of crimes you need to start a witch hunt for. Since then I have been a good boy, my criminal records have been cleared, and I created a successful Internet company that employs 100+ people. All the media has to report are old news. Why? Because I have chosen to avoid the media. Just look what the media did to this Neighborhood. Scary.

Now you can make a choice:

1: Call Interpol, the CIA, and the Queen of England and try to get me on the next plane out of New Zealand.

2: Sit back, relax and give me a chance to do good for New Zealand and possibly the Neighborhood.

If you feel like it come over for coffee sometimes. And don't forget to bring the cocaine (joke).

All the best,
Kim

P.S. I did not park my Rolls Royce at the Zoo. I don't even like Zoo's. Too many small minded monkeys there."

BoristheBiter
7th May 2012, 20:12
Why not at least we know he is a criminal before he runs for mayor.
And he will be just as shit as the other two.
The only difference between him and the other stupid wankers is he is worth more.

Oakie
7th May 2012, 20:42
I think the guy is going to become a folk-hero in NZ.

mashman
7th May 2012, 20:44
But he'll kill all of the jews and people without blonde hair and blue eyes... can't wait til he takes power

BoristheBiter
7th May 2012, 20:45
I think the guy is going to become a folk-hero in NZ.

only by losers that think he cool because he's rich.
If he had no money no one would give a shit.

rustyrobot
7th May 2012, 20:53

Yeah! Oh, wait... sorry - I thought you were talking about John Key

SMOKEU
7th May 2012, 21:12
But he'll kill all of the jews and people without blonde hair and blue eyes... can't wait til he takes power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoKjwudruw

BoristheBiter
7th May 2012, 21:32
Yeah! Oh, wait... sorry - I thought you were talking about John Key

Stuck record me thinks.

i would say .tosser isn't half the man JK is but then we know hes twice the size.

Oakie
7th May 2012, 21:39

Didn't say it was going to be for good reasons. I mean, Ned Kelly is a folk hero.

Madness
7th May 2012, 21:40
He'd get my vote. Hell, I'd even vote!

I can see the weekly rubbish truck now, sweaty Thai girls hanging off the back wearing skimpy shorts, Hi-Viz vests and aviator sunnies.

mashman
7th May 2012, 21:40
Stuck record me thinks.

i would say .tosser isn't half the man JK is but then we know hes twice the size.

pot kettle black :innocent:

My youngest daughter is twice the man JK is.

Oakie
7th May 2012, 21:42

Hormone treatment will fix that!

no offence meant ... it was just hanging there saying 'do it, do it'

mashman
7th May 2012, 21:46
Hormone treatment will fix that!

no offence meant ... it was just hanging there saying 'do it, do it'

S'ok, she'll kick yaw ass if she ever sees ya :bleh:... or at least bite yer knee caps

Tigadee
7th May 2012, 21:46
A German with a sense of humour?! Impossible! Probably paid John Cleese to write the email...

If he did do it himself, he'd be worth his weight in gold... and that's a loooootta gold, people!

SMOKEU
7th May 2012, 21:56

Pics or it didn't happen.

Drunken Monkey
7th May 2012, 21:57
Haha, that sucker had to live with "HACKER" as his personalised plate because I ALREADY HAD "HAXX0R" muahahahahahaha! I am sooooo l33t!!1!2!!

rustyrobot
7th May 2012, 22:04
Stuck record me thinks.

Yeah! Oh, wait... sorry - I thought you were talking about John Banks

mashman
7th May 2012, 22:21
Pics or it didn't happen.

She's got a killer smile too... but I'll not post a pic as I don't want people to be brainwashed any further than they already are, it would only cause confusion :eek:

SMOKEU
7th May 2012, 22:40
She's got a killer smile too... but I'll not post a pic as I don't want people to be brainwashed any further than they already are, it would only cause confusion :eek:

Post a video then.

Asher
7th May 2012, 22:58
In length or girth?

onearmedbandit
7th May 2012, 23:08

But he is. And people do. And they are jealous. We'd all love a slice of his pie (although you'd have to be quick, looks like he guards his pies well!). I hate him because he's rich too. But I'd like to be his friend.

mashman
7th May 2012, 23:16
In length or girth?

In every way that it counts... probably length and girth too.

BoristheBiter
8th May 2012, 07:48
But he is. And people do. And they are jealous. We'd all love a slice of his pie (although you'd have to be quick, looks like he guards his pies well!). I hate him because he's rich too. But I'd like to be his friend.

Hate is a bit of a strong word.
I don't care about him as I don't know him, its hard to be jealous of someone when money is not a big player in one's life as it seems to be in some's.
He is just the like the Kardashians, famous for being rich and in the headlines.

Should he have residence in NZ? No, he has made a mockery of our laws by buying his way in.
If he doesn't like the way NZ arrested him for the US them he should go somewhere that doesn't have close ties with the US. maybe Iran?
If he feels he is so innocent of the charges he should go back to the US and sort it out.

But then I couldn't care less.

BoristheBiter
8th May 2012, 07:50
In every way that it counts... probably length and girth too.

What she's that fat.

Maha
8th May 2012, 07:52
He will never be Mayor of Auckland, thats absurd (and fanatsy) but it would fun times for at least one term.

Oakie
8th May 2012, 07:58
He will never be Mayor of Auckland, thats absurd (and fanatsy) but it would fun times for at least one term.

He'd be like a rich Tim Shadbolt.

Swoop
8th May 2012, 08:20
I don't care about him as I don't know him, its hard to be jealous of someone when money is not a big player in one's life as it seems to be in some's.
He is just the like the Kardashians, famous for being rich and in the headlines.

OK, I'll put you down as an "undecided" voter.:msn-wink:

It would be foooooken EPIC!

His money doesn't count, it's the intelligence and attitude of the guy that is important. Why? Simply because it has been absent in the previous Mayor's this city has suffered.

scott411
8th May 2012, 08:53

Should he have residence in NZ? No, he has made a mockery of our laws by buying his way in.
If he doesn't like the way NZ arrested him for the US them he should go somewhere that doesn't have close ties with the US. maybe Iran?
If he feels he is so innocent of the charges he should go back to the US and sort it out.

I was starting to have some sympathy for the guy for a while, but now, after this attacks on Banks because he did not get his favours from his 50k donation have me not caring, and he should go answer his charges in teh states, no one was complaining when the Asian guy that killed his wife got extradited from teh states, he would have been much better to lay low imo

(as for Banks, he should piss off as well, National will win the by election anyway)

BoristheBiter
8th May 2012, 09:11
OK, I'll put you down as an "undecided" voter.:msn-wink:

It would be foooooken EPIC!

His money doesn't count, it's the intelligence and attitude of the guy that is important. Why? Simply because it has been absent in the previous Mayor's this city has suffered.

Ok, so what makes him more intelligent that say banks or JK?
And how would you know in the first place.
And attitude, he makes a rap song after being dissed, sounds like he had a bit of a cry.

What makes you think he would be better at it? is it he has lost's of money?
Or is it his business model? we will rent out Auckland to anybody, let them do want they want and not care about the repercussions.

onearmedbandit
8th May 2012, 09:35

Yeah I was taking the piss with my 'hate' comment. Heard a few people say it and it made me laugh as all they know of him is what the media has chosen to show.

He didn't make a mockery of it. Whoever or whatever department made that decision did, not him.

merv
8th May 2012, 09:36
A German with a sense of humour?! Impossible! Probably paid John Cleese to write the email...

If he did do it himself, he'd be worth his weight in gold... and that's a loooootta gold, people!

Must be the Finnish blood coming out in him.

Zedder
8th May 2012, 09:55
Next Mayor? Maybe his plan is to get into NZ politics.

It might be a bit of a laugh for a while but I'm not convinced about the guys ability to do the job.

Swoop
8th May 2012, 09:55
Ok, so what makes him more intelligent that say banks or JK?

And attitude, he makes a rap song after being dissed, sounds like he had a bit of a cry.

What makes you think he would be better at it? is it he has lost's of money?

A small snail has more intelligence than Banks...

As posted earlier, his attitude and approach (business as well as personal) show him as a better Mayor than previous idiots. The ability to have a laugh at his own situations is a good sign and perhaps something some around here could emulate.

You are focussing on money, whereas I am looking more at the person. An impressive person, in fact, I guess Parekura Horomia is rather jealous.<_<

SPman
8th May 2012, 19:19
pot kettle black :innocent:

My youngest daughter is twice the man JK is.My dog is twice the man JK is - and he can herd sheep!....(and chooks)

Oakie
8th May 2012, 19:27

No, I think Banks is probably more intelligent ... but the snail has better ethics and more credibility.

BoristheBiter
9th May 2012, 10:07

As posted earlier, his attitude and approach (business as well as personal) show him as a better Mayor than previous idiots. The ability to have a laugh at his own situations is a good sign and perhaps something some around here could emulate.

You are focussing on money, whereas I am looking more at the person. An impressive person, in fact, I guess Parekura Horomia is rather jealous.<_<

I have not seen anything to support this claim, other than the fat part, but that is quite obvious.

unstuck
9th May 2012, 10:17
Auckland needs this fella and his gang of thugs.:innocent:

scott411
9th May 2012, 10:20
Auckland needs this fella and his gang of thugs.:innocent:

we have, his name is Brian Tamaki

unstuck
9th May 2012, 10:31
we have, his name is Brian Tamaki

Wasnt he supposed to be running the country by now.:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme